* November 16, 2018, 09:15:27 AM
Register Login
News: Visit our CHAT ROOM and hang out with cool people!

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: I'm masturbating right now!!!  (Read 168052 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
FireDawg10(31) jodi(16) curiousbored1298(8) aronpete(7) tessharding(7) rockncock26(7) hardntexas(6) cocknawe(5) myselfAndI(5) nude2day(5) Plugman(5) Justintime177(5) Stiletto Fetishist(4) Bport(4) skill14(4) varmint1234(4) JOmaster(4) mikedog69(4) DP_LOVER(3) Hawt(3) Outsider(3) boomer2(3) masturbator85(3) DogBone(3) differentstrokes(3) WordSmith73(3) Chillibeer(3) dirkJAB(3) junojava(3) monkee(2) mastura(2) josty(2) Sunlover1954(2) cht_wilcox(2) debs(2) mbis1999(2) wferret(2) jl1013(1) sharkjack1972(1) str8jackn4u(1) tomtank(1) ridgidj(1) awired50(1) hammy(1) IJACKOFFsomuch(1) hdaudioguy(1) shavedwood1(1) ManOWar(1) kahlua(1) feeltheheat(1) ToddRocks(1) Camfirsts(1) thehornyguy(1) bucksbig8(1) visual1(1) Stewiespliff(1) tomrtx(1) capnjack47(1) Boing7(1) Pablo67(1) canuck(1) SF Stroker(1) LilEm29(1) pipes25(1) Skye(1) ShhhHeDoesntKnow(1) MtnDoc(1) LuxLethor(1) mistert3(1) Gary D(1) JackJillOff(1) Ham(1) A_Yarndd(1) AstroMan(1) ShirleyLavern(1) Erotic_zem(1) Skeptix(1) td795(1) average_member(1) Tanbod(1) Jay87(1) EasilyAroused(1) MrStr0ker(1) esebatista(1) collands(1) jackaddict(1) Richy_S(1) JDBakaThatguy(1) rubntugme(1) buzz6(1) blueflame(1) WTsexy(1) jerkin4cum(1) kkrubler(1) wanker023(1) snowandfire(1) hiarc20(1) intimate_feeling(1) HardCatchSD(1) azurty(1) pantyland(1) littlekittycat(1) compact(1) Drawlinersfo(1) RichardLovel(1) Big love(1) naughty0boy(1) ddred1(1) Meeohmy(1) Lightning872(1) DaveDangling(1) stroke2cum(1) GrinchinDave(1) jjflash1592(1) lawnnmower(1) gaterman(1) Oh_Lizzie(1) jack_koff(1) asshunter01(1) dickschutz(1) Smarthomanid(1) Bendis(1) Atxtouch(1) adamishuge(1) adn486(1) shoottothrill2362(1) NavyTechVet(1) Joeinva(1) ankh(1) Mani(1) barefoot(1) Rosie(1) robedmasseur(1) hornyjames(1) richardthycke(1) dpin3666(1) ajreed1982(1) bucckky(1) John_G(1) scoots84(1) cookedlyrics(1) pinOOOkio(1) 82jofan(1) poundingaway(1) mrmanuva(1) honeybi(1)
NewStroker19
« Reply #375 on: April 16, 2018, 04:08:50 AM »

Usually masturbate when I come online  Stroking cock  Roll Eyes
ShirleyLavern
Orgasmanic Babe
Female
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #376 on: April 18, 2018, 07:14:01 PM »

I am using my Womanizer clit sucking you right now.  And I have a dildo in my pussy.  Would love to watch someone as I play.
FireDawg10
Orgasmanic Dude
FireDawg
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: Depends on how horny I am.
« Reply #377 on: June 02, 2018, 04:30:42 AM »

Just some unplanned teasing and edging right now. Might finish with some masturbation before bed. Or wait until I jump in the shower tomorrow. We'll see how much the urge builds over the next 30-60 minutes or so.

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am!
FireDawg10
Orgasmanic Dude
FireDawg
« Reply #378 on: June 29, 2018, 01:16:35 AM »

Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. I've been horny all day and edging but not sure if I'll finish tonight or not.

JOmaster
Orgasmanic Dude
I've mastered the Art of Masturbation
Male
« Reply #379 on: July 06, 2018, 01:05:50 PM »

We're havin' a heat wave...

It's already 100F at 10:00 am in SoCal, and the weekend forecast is record-setting hot, so this is a weekend for pursuing my favorite indoor sport.

I've had my share of marathon masturbation weekends, and this one seems like a perfect occasion. Stay inside, stay naked and keep masturbating.

Anyone else beating the heat by beating off?
FireDawg10
Orgasmanic Dude
FireDawg
« Reply #380 on: July 21, 2018, 02:00:36 AM »

I didn't plan on it until tomorrow but I can't help it. I've made the decision to make it tonight AND tomorrow morning now.

compact
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: Compact cock & balls. Generous foreskin
« Reply #381 on: August 23, 2018, 06:43:21 PM »

Ready set up for a webcam session - 1:1 video chatrooms as well visits to chaturbate.
Not sure where I'll finish up.

Absorbent underlay for all eventualities. More often than not, I have quite a few pee squirts on the way to my orgasms.                                                   

Squeezing out every last drop
mastura
Orgasmanic Dude
Dressed To Tango
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: 6 inches
Breast size: 34C
« Reply #382 on: September 07, 2018, 05:57:09 PM »

Been in the mood to masturbate for a while and now I'm doing it mmm. Have just slipped my lacy suspender belt up my legs and over my hips then naturally taken my hand back to rub my swollen clit. After about a minute of pure masturbation delight I rolled up a new stocking up my left leg, clipped it on then resumed masturbating with one hand while running my other hand up and down my stocking leg. Want to put my other stocking on but I'm busy masturbating for the next minute. Feeling the sensation of nearly cumming I stop to roll the second stocking up my leg and clip it on front and back. up both legs and clipped them on. Will I put both high heel shoes on before rubbing my large girlie clit again? Gently touching my around my clit I sense I could cum so I slowly slip into each lovely shoe. My body looks so nice dressed in such sexy things and my face is wearing a big smile knowing it is now time to lay on my back, spread my legs wide and get down to some beautiful masturbating. Rocking my hips in a rhythm as if I'm being fucked by a man, I indulge myself in the pure pleasure of lovely solo sex with lots of sighing, panting and sharp breaths. Nothing can stop me now riding to my first glorious orgasm, then another, then another, spurt after spurt of creamy cum. Oooh! How I love fucking myself and floating in the clouds upon that familiar just fucked feeling that lingers on and on mmm. 

Let's Tango.
myselfAndI
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: Girthy straight, 6-1/4"
Breast size: AAAA?
« Reply #383 on: September 17, 2018, 12:04:26 AM »

My wife has fallen asleep in the TV room... NOT exactly what I had in mind and Iíll never get any sleep so yes, Iím slowly arousing myself, heís hot in my hand as I type this
I know itís going to be explosive one when I finally let myself go.
adamishuge
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #384 on: September 17, 2018, 02:19:27 AM »

I love masturbating! Its so great and I love the feeling of stroking and just discovering yourself  Jerking cock

Jodie I love your renditions of your self love.

Its got my thick dark cock all erect just reading everyone's stories. The veins down my shaft engorge at every pulse with my heart beat and as it quickens I can feel myself breathe deeper and deeper as my member rises further and further away from my body.

My hands naturally want to grasp the now ever present urge to furiously tug away but I love teasing myself and restrict the urge to even touch the area to increase the maddening and extremely pleasuring sensation. Now its floating in mid air just waiting to be loved and pulsing as if beckoning for attention.

My eyes sharpen and I can hear my heartbeat in my throat because I am that turned on it's essentially too much to handle.

I finally succumb to my animalistic urge and grasp my shaft, massaging in every direction to appease my insatiable appetite. Lube and pre-cum drip down the head and mix to now an auditory symphony of various slicks and clicks and my fingertips and palm caress from the bottom to the top.

minutes, hours and what feels like days pass by as I edge more and more and feel my abdomen tightening ready to release the load I've been saving for the day.

And in one huge exclamation my cum surges into the air and around me relieving me in the satisfying way known to man.

I sit back and gather my thoughts and lay there, waiting to do it all over again <3 <3 
jaxstaff
« Reply #385 on: September 18, 2018, 01:29:24 PM »

Jerk n cum Jerk n cum Jerking cock Jerking cock Jerk n cum  Incredible!! stroking and tasting!!!! yess! thank you!!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2018. All rights reserved.