* October 15, 2018, 05:55:04 PM
Register Login
News: Orgasmanic is 100% spam-free and popup-free! It's also 100% um... free! Join today for a great community experience!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Orgasmanic Group Orgasm!  (Read 16090 times)
Cutiewithabooty
Orgasmanic Babe
Orientation: Straight
Breast size: Deliciously Delectable
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2009, 09:57:14 AM »

Calif-Man... Actually, this is not real clear... My understanding of it was that Likeitalot wanted to alternate between Midnight, UK Time Zone and Midnight, Eastern Time Zone... Which would be either 4PM or 9PM on Saturdays for us on the West Coast, in Pacific Time Zone... and gosh... something like 8 or 9PM Sundays for Aussies.

Do I have this right?

Smiley Onan

You hath spoken truth, Obi Wan
calif man
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2009, 06:29:12 PM »

Cutie and Onan,

So which is it on the west coast, 4 or 9 for this Saturday so I show up at the right time "if I can"? Do we have a confirmation?

Thanks!!
CM
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2009, 07:59:16 PM »

Calif-Man... Actually, this is not real clear... My understanding of it was that Likeitalot wanted to alternate between Midnight, UK Time Zone and Midnight, Eastern Time Zone... Which would be either 4PM or 9PM on Saturdays for us on the West Coast, in Pacific Time Zone... and gosh... something like 8 or 9PM Sundays for Aussies.

ACTUALLY I believe this has changed. The party a few weeks ago that started at midnight UK time only had 2-3 non-US participants, and about 30-40 US participants. I mentioned that to Ilikeitalot last weekend, and my impression was he  was going to standardize the parties to start at midnight Eastern time to suit the vast majority of people that are actually showing up that parties. So, I think the current countdown is correct! But there's enough confusion we need Ilikeitalot's confirmation.

Mani
Cutiewithabooty
Orgasmanic Babe
Breast size: Deliciously Delectable
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2009, 08:31:49 PM »

The party begins midnight (et time) which is 11 oclock central, and 9 oclock pt time.
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Shadow cock
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6=====>"
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2009, 11:41:44 PM »

I mentioned that to Ilikeitalot last weekend, and my impression was he  was going to standardize the parties to start at midnight Eastern time to suit the vast majority of people that are actually showing up that parties. So, I think the current countdown is correct! But there's enough confusion we need Ilikeitalot's confirmation.

^^^ What he said.
babble_chick
Orgasmanic Babe
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2009, 12:31:24 AM »

let me in!!!!! the room is so fulll!!!!!!  Undecided
jackoffballs
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 6.5" i think, but haven't measured in a long time. Do you shrink?
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2018, 11:25:07 PM »

It's seems to have been a loooooooog time since one of these happened  Embarrassed    Who's for doing it again?? and in the not too distant future. I don't think I can hold  Jerk n cum it for a long time.  What say you all?Huh?
Chas Hart
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 8 inches
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2018, 06:06:03 PM »

It's seems to have been a loooooooog time since one of these happened  Embarrassed    Who's for doing it again?? and in the not too distant future. I don't think I can hold  Jerk n cum it for a long time.  What say you all?Huh?

I'm down!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2018. All rights reserved.