* October 24, 2014, 06:16:49 AM
Register Login
News: See what everyone's doing by clicking MORE -> Who's Online!

Poll
Question: Where do you prefer your guy squirt his cum?
In a condom - 2 (4%)
In my pussy - 17 (34%)
In my mouth - 9 (18%)
In my ass - 9 (18%)
On me somewhere - 12 (24%)
No where near me - 1 (2%)

Total Voters: 23

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Girls: Where do you prefer your guy to squirt his cum?  (Read 16312 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
tina(1)
Anonymous
« on: September 22, 2009, 12:49:46 PM »

There was a poll earlier asking the men where they like to cum. Now, I think, it's time for the women here to tell us what they like, or dislike. Please feel free to elaborate and tell us why you like one or the other, or all, or none of the above.
By the way you can vote multiple times.
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 11:38:41 PM »

OK, so we got one voter so far, but she picked "on me somewhere" AND "nowhere near me" (and also "in a condom").  Hmm... aren't those mutually exclusive?  Or maybe she means it depends on the guy?  Or maybe it depends on the mood she's in?
tina
Orgasmanic Babe
fav position
Orientation: Straight
Breast size: D cup
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 07:34:41 AM »

Mmmm ....I love the feeling of a cock inside me as it is about to explode inside me...filling me up, sooo warm and then feeling it as it slowly starts to run out and down my thigh    Mmm love it

However, I also love to taste and have that load shot in my mouth.... Hmm after sucking or after whatever and him hold his throbbing cock up to my mouth and me open and him shoot it in my mouth and us both watch it shoot in my mouth, getting some on my chin, dribbling down on my tits   ohhhhh   Sucking cock

Hmm then on me, well a titty fuck is fun and like to have a load shot over my tits.....I find that very hot, rubbing it around on my nipples with his cock
I like it pretty much however as long as both are in the mood Tongue  why not have fun!!!  there are always showers.....and dont get me started with shower fun!!!  I will be here all day  LOL 

There is my take..... 

Tina
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 08:39:21 AM »

Hmmmm....

I hate condoms.

I, like my sexy friend Tina, enjoy the feeling of having cum in my pussy.  It gets even more warm and slippery and most often makes me cum again.  I love that very wet, slippery feeling with cum running out of me and a softening cock sliding in and out.

I don't mind cum in my mouth, I will swallow, play with, whatever - cum, but it's really not my preference.  I do however really enjoy having him cum down my throat, like when deep throating and he pushes deep and holds my head and cums, I like that.

In past relationships I've occasioanlly enjoyed cum in my ass and anal sex, its never been my favorite thing though.  I am with a well endowed man now and anal sex isn't something I enjoy as much cause it hurts my hiney and I'm not patient!  I do like it *on* my ass though.

I like cum anywhere on me, my face, my breasts, my pussy, my back, my feet, my tummy - yes please, anywhere at all.  I like when he rubs/smacks his cock in it against me.

"No where near me", I respect that some people may feel this way.  But for me, please cum near me, on me, or in me!  However, I have to say that I love, love seeing him cum on something... like a desktop/table (oh goodness), his hands, his tummy (fuck so hot), a picture (thanks Sarah for making that assignment for the boys!) - I like to see the puddle of cum, it does something for me and I can usually cum again looking at it.

laugh
Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 09:48:39 PM »

is a wow feeling when he cums inside   Cheesy
Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 11:07:40 PM »

I love it when he grips my head with both hands and forces me to swallow. God that is so hot. I love to be dominated in the bedroom, pin me down and take away all my rights.
Damn I need to go cum
Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 11:27:12 AM »

I'm an orally motivated partner. Feeling his orgasm in my mouth and the warmth fill it with flavor is the essence of my yearning. If I were told to choose giving my loving partner and holder of my loyalty the ability to orgasm through my lips endlessly and without limit as long as I never get to orgasm ever again I would. In a heartbeat. There isn't a climax I could have nor want that casts a shadow on that full-body tremble possessing a man at the mercy of your tongues mischief. If I could trade it to make him suffer in ecstasy forever, then I have already found resolution.  Love
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: