* December 15, 2017, 06:39:40 PM
Register Login
News: Check out Orgasmanic Tango. It can hold up to 12 masturbating cammers!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Public Masturbation  (Read 32799 times)
SugaryToaster69
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2014, 05:45:15 PM »

I absolutely love jacking it in public! Have done it in many places, whilst driving, in the woods, whilst cycling in the country.

My favourite though is when I go to some local woods to my house where there is a fallen tree which has a lovely curve to the trunk. I take a strap-on dildo with me which I strap to the trunk near to where it curves. I then strip naked and lube my asshole and slowly slide the dildo into myself.

Once I have worked the whole dildo inside me, I can ride back and forth and my cock rubs gently against the tree trunk, building up the speed until I explode all over the tree. I can manage this without touching my cock with my hands at all.

It's even more exciting as the tree is in some woods that is used by people walking their dogs.
jackhoff
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2016, 05:54:56 AM »

I've lost count of how many times I've jerked off while driving. Obviously I stop and cum, rather than cause an accident and face the embarrassment of why my pants were open and my dick was hanging out.

I did once finger an old girlfriend to orgasm in a public park (botanical garden) on a busy Sunday afternoon. She was wearing a very flowy white skirt, which made it very easy to get to her wet little pussy. Also, a thong. It helps.

I was left so hard after that. It was incredibly exciting walking through the crowds with the scent of pussy on my fingers and precum dribbling out into my underwear...
caligirl69
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2016, 11:57:53 PM »

I'm sure it's a bit easier to get away with for us girls... I do it all the time when I have a long commute or even when I was in college around campus. I would do it by either pulling up my thong or placing something in my panties (i've put a mardi gras necklace inside of myself) and just walking around campus or sitting on the bus with my legs crossed, squeezing them together. on good days i can make myself orgasm and i'm pretty good at hiding it...just a bit of heavy breathing that no one seems to pay attention to. but a lot of the time it just makes me super horny which is also fun and i eventually find a private place to touch myself  Love
Anonymous
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2017, 05:12:43 PM »

Hi,
The trick, if there is one, is to be discovered rather than to deliberately jump in someones face?
It is similar to hiking nude in that if you are doing something away from everyone else and people find you nude - act natural, cover if you need to and communicate with the usual pleasantries. Lots of people, men and women might be shocked but if you explain, even apologise (very British) and talk naturally, to show your not a nutter then it helps and nearly all are OK about it.
If you are playing with yourself in a restaurant or bus - most women would say nothing but not like it if you force them to look but if they, by chance peer into your zone then they are the intruder to your privacy but they also choose whether to stay or go and they are in control of the voyeur action. Many women (IMO - experienced women) might be shocked but they are also more likely to be curious too. Most people want to know more about sex, orgasms and fulfilment and will watch if there is no threat and a route to 'escape'.
The other aspect this is if your cock is actually breathing fresh air or under your clothing. I can remember riding on a bus and getting a spontaneous erection. My long legs didn't fit behind the seat so were splayed and the old buses vibrations popped the thing right up and no matter how I moved I couldn't do anything about it. I missed my stop and then waited for everyone to look elsewhere and stood up and wrenched at my clothing to get it to go somewhere rather than straight up but a woman saw what I was doing and just stared at my bulge..... I quickly got off the bus and the shock/embarrasment got me relaxed but the woman looked at me in a sympathetic way as the bus pulled out. In hindsight I was 15, niaive and now realise that people are not as worrried as I was and I think she liked me too....but I will never know.

One last thought is to advertise.. what you want and tell them where they can find you. Lots of women like men masturbating (but definitely not all) as a turn on and they could be 'rent a crowd' voyeurs, I think too there are Jack and Jill parties where men masturbate for a female panel - or did I imagine that? Smiley
boy7745
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: 6" Uncut
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2017, 05:39:47 AM »

Although technically not public, I once wanked in the school toilets. I hadn't wanked for a few days and was really horny and had to get off. I went into a stall and pulled my hard cock out. I wanked for a few minutes and when I climaxed my cum went all over the floor. There was quite a lot of cum too, as I had quite a bit stored up.

It made me feel dirty that I had left my cum somewhere and that somebody might find it and realise what it was.
Anonymous
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2017, 09:06:16 PM »

Ive stroked off in the car many times. Like truckers to peek in. They make fun of me , Im sure. Also, in hotel rooms - make sure not a family hotel!
standing in window or in open doorway. Started doing that at the command of online dom who watch on my cam.
Anonymous
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2017, 12:24:02 PM »

used to do this all the time. Had a 20 min drive to work and would pass a beach/park area every day. would usually just play a bit to work but at least twice a week on the way home I would full out be stroking. Rarely lead to me cumming though, but was fun still. Best was during the summer, getting caught in the rain at work (or a messy cleanup) and I would "have" to take my jeans off to drive home in the truck due to them being filthy AND "forgetting" a change of clothes, I would be driving around in just my boxers and undershirt. loved that feeling of freedom! I have also (more recently) finished a few times in my back yard during the daytime. Have a nice privacy fence so blocks some of the view, but not all. depending on where i am, can be seen. But being seen is just a part of the thrill, being outside in nature just hanging out is a great feeling.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2017. All rights reserved.