* October 16, 2018, 03:40:52 AM
Register Login
News: Check out Orgasmanic Tango. It can hold up to 12 masturbating cammers!

Poll
Question: When did you first begin to masturbate?
Before puberty - 63 → 50%
At or during puberty - 69 → 54.8%
14 to 17 years old - 31 → 24.6%
17 to 21 years old - 9 → 7.1%
As an adult - 0 → 0%

Total Voters: 126

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: When did you first masturbate?  (Read 34574 times)
WetPussy
Orgasmanic Babe
Enjoy ;)
Orientation: Straight
Breast size: 36D
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2012, 11:41:49 PM »

I was 13 Smiley I couldn't believe how good it felt.
Skeptix
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6.5
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2012, 01:01:52 PM »

I talk about my first times here: http://www.orgasmanic.com/index.php?topic=3231.msg32766.msg#32766

I was probably in 3rd grade at the time...so maybe 8?  I didn't orgasm until a few years later, though.

/Tapatalker
joshpond
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: Average
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2016, 05:14:47 PM »

I was probably around 12 or 13.  I remember I found my dad's Playboys and just got to touching my cock.  After just a few seconds, I came and that started many wonderful years of jacking off. 
Handmeone
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2016, 04:33:51 AM »

It was younger than ten, with an older friend. At first nothing happened, but he told me to keep going.
After the first time climax, that was all I wanted to do. Only started ejaculating much later, it began with a drop, then two and by the time I realy ejaculated I was hooked. And been a regular since then.
Atxtouch
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2016, 09:28:05 AM »

Just this morning.
Oh, you meant the first time ever, right? Probably 13 or so. I remember hearing about, then reading about in sex ed book. and after a little trial and error, finally figured it out. Life changing discovery for sure.

Atxtouch
Anonymouse
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2016, 07:07:06 PM »

I first witnessed another boy masturbating.  I was about 5 at the time.  I didn't understand what he was doing. (Was at a babysitter house at the time) .  He must have been between 8 to 10.  He suggested I tried.  Like most boys that age I attempted to mimic him but it just wasn't doing anything.  I forgot about it for years.  Then when I was about 10 years I remembered watching him and for whatever reason decided to try it again.  I wasn't sure what was supposed to happen.  After what seemed a short time my cock got erect and i figured hey this actually feels kinda good.  I kept at it and within minutes in had my first climax and orgasm.  I had never felt anything so good before.  I remember it was in the evening and I had my pajamas on.  The rest of the hour before bed time I kept reaching into my pajamas and caressing the head of my cock.  It felt so good in couldnt stop touching myself and couldnt wait to get into bed to try and repeat the sequence.  It was as if the feelings in the head of my cock carried over and never went away completely from my first orgasm.  I orgasmed again very quickly and fell asleep.  It was amazing and my cock felt like a magic wand shooting fireworks.  I made it a part of my nightly ritual every night since.  I didn't have my first ejaculation until 13.... but that is another story.
82jofan
Orgasmanic Dude
Me
Cock size: 6
Breast size: NA
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2016, 04:36:08 PM »

I was nearly 12 when one day two friends and I were out fishing when we spotted an old naked man strolling across the pasture and playing with his cock.  My friends freaked out and wanted to go home, so we left.  That night I thought about the old man and imagined that it would be fun to play naked outdoors.  So I went back to that field and walked around naked with my shorts in my hand.  I was hoping the old gent would come back so I could ask him why he was naked and about what he was doing.  However he didn't show up and I was enjoying the feel of the tall grass on my body and my little cock got harder and harder.  So I began playing with it and soon I was feeling really pleasurable sensations.  Then  all of a sudden I felt spasms in my groin area and white stuff flew out of my cock.  I thought I'd broken something and hurriedly pulled my shorts on and headed for home.  On the way I realized I couldn't mention this to my parents and was in quite a quandary and vowed "never again!"  Later that evening I explored the family medical encyclopedia until I found what ejaculation was and felt a lot better about the experience,  By 10 the next morning I couldn't stop thinking about the pleasure I'd felt and hurried of to the woods and tried it again.  I must have spent virtually every day running arund the great outdoor naked and masturbating in the hot sun.  69 years later, I still get naked to masturbate outdoors.  Indoors too!
monkee
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Gay
Cock size: 6.75 inches
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2018, 04:10:40 AM »

My early masturbation habits?  Just like with my current depravity, it makes me feel so dirty and shameless to reveal all of my nasty secrets.

. . . My earliest clear memory of masturbation was when I was 6 years old. I was a dirty boy … and I loved it. 

. . . From that moment on, I was a masturbator.  I did myself every day, and often several times a day.  And yes, I made myself orgasm every time. I can still remember those dry orgasms.  They were so intense and delicious.  

. . . Masturbation has defined who I am and has ruled my life. 

. . . The dry cums ended when I was about 13.  I am driven to continually push my limits and to seek the kinkiest solo sex I can imagine.  Like the addict I am, I need nastier and nastier fun to satisfy my lust.  My mind is always thinking of new, more twisted and perverted things to do to myself.  I've had so many risky and sick masturbatory adventures.  I wonder where it will all end?

Sounds very much like my life-story. I, too, wonder where it will all end!  Jerk n cum Jerk n cum Jerk n cum

I love to wank and suck cock
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2018, 09:11:13 AM »

i was a teenager... remember feeling funny whenever the water from the shower hit my penis and it would make me go hard
i kinda knew what wanking was but knew it was something people made fun of so i resisted the first few times
eventually i realised that it felt good when i 'washed' it so i decided to just go for it the next time i was in the shower.
grabbed hold of my cock and gave it a few strokes and then SPLURT! this creamy white stuff erupted out of me and splattered all over the shower wall and it felt amaaaazing
i was in shock for a little bit because it wasnt quite what i expected
then i felt guilty

then the next day i did it all over again Cheesy
tessharding
Orgasmanic Babe
Female
Breast size: 36DD
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2018, 04:51:10 PM »

Had tried it before but couldn't really get what was so great about it. I was still really interested in sex, though - writing a lot of erotic stories and just knowing about it. Then around eighteen I bought my first vibrator out of sheer curiosity and discovered what I was missing out on, and wow. Now I've come to realize that I can get off without the use of toys, but it's very hard for me to without some amount of insertion (small hands mean I can't really get my fingers as deep as I like) and without a lot of hard work on my clit. And I definitely don't enjoy it as much without a toy.
NewStroker19
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2018, 04:07:14 AM »

Was just 11 when I was sleeping at my cousins. It was actually my cousin who grabbed my dick while we were swimming. Didn’t think much about it till it was late and we were just hanging out by the steps. I remember he asked me “you ever play with your cock?” Told him I never did so he grabbed my dick again..I’m nervous and don’t know what to do at this moment, then he pulls my swim shorts down just passed my balls to expose myself BUT underwater in the pool.
 He pulled back the skin and squeezed the base of my, now semi-hard, dick to get hard which I was allowing  Embarrassed and he started stroking me..he pulled his shorts down and started himself and me.
 I start to stroke myself Stroking cock  now after he started me and it felt amazing and when I came and started to slow. He grabbed me and had stroked me till I came again.  Jerk n cum
 What a time to remember  Roll Eyes
bigredinmass
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 7 inches
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2018, 06:18:08 PM »

I  was 12 and a vibrator got me off the 1st time. Was just playing with it and had a woody, so I used this one attachment that looked like a suction cup. Fit perfectly over the head of my penis and felt nice. After a while it started feeling real nice inside me. Felt like it was gonna make me pee. I stopped for a second due to that but then continued because it felt so good. Didn't care if it made me pee. Then all of a sudden the orgasm hit! I tensed up, breathing hard, my cock pulsating and pumping, lightning bolts of pleasure raining from by brain and groin. After I came down from my first orgasm, I checked to see if I did pee, but sure enough it was white and sticky. I heard of sperm, semen, orgasm and realized that's what happened. Using that vibrator was the only way I knew to get off. One day it short circuited and I had no idea what to do so I could no longer get off. Later at a sleepover with friends the subject of sex and all came up. So one guy explained the hand method. I later tried but at 1st couldn't cum. Finally got the grip and stroke down and came. Was so glad to be back in the orgasm/ejaculation game. Best feeling ever!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2018. All rights reserved.