* August 22, 2014, 11:33:01 PM
Register Login
News: Orgasmanic is 100% spam-free and popup-free!  It's also 100% um... free!  Join today for a great community experience!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Precum play  (Read 7008 times)
turboooo
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: 7
« on: April 29, 2011, 01:39:11 AM »

I absolutely love precum.  A hot cock drooling precum is an undeniable sign of exquisite sexual excitement.  Precum play is such a sexy part of my solosexual enjoyment ... how delicious it looks, feels and tastes.

I make LOTS of precum.  I like to stand in front of the mirror and milk out a long string.  I love to watch a shiny string dangle and grow longer and longer.  Sometimes I can milk a string that goes all the way to the floor.  I often milk long strings of precum into my morning coffee.  I'll drop a big string into the cup and milk one fat drop after another down the string into the brew.  After about 45 minutes or so, I'll have some nicely creamed coffee to sip while I masturbate.  I especially love how little pre strings cling to my lips with each sip.

One of my kinkier favorites is to put a tight little rubber band right under the ridge of my cockhead.  I'll sit on the edge of the kitchen sink and use the sprayer to tease myself from butthole to peehole.  The spray feels so delicious as I run it up and down my cock.

After edging myself like that for as long as I can stand it, I'll slip off the sink, stand on the kitchen floor and take the rubber band off my cock.  I'm always amazed at the amount of yummy precum that has built up,  It's almost like I'm peeing precum.  I can't resist dropping to my knees and sucking that puddle of precum off the floor.  Yummy.

I'd love to hear your thoughts about how you enjoy this this amazing sexjuice.

varmint1234
Orgasmanic Dude
"I got a biiiigger stick, and I use it too!"
Male
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 7 pulsating hard inches
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 05:30:05 AM »

I make lots of precum too.  Love to coat my cock in it and slowly jerk.  Best jacking lube out there!  [although would be nice to bottle some of my wife's sweet nectar for solo use!]

Find a little prostate tickle gets it really flowing.  Not so much into the other uses, although I do find myself tasting it from time to time.  Interestingly I really don't like tasting my spunk.  Think it's the horny mood I'm in as I jack that then goes away. 

Got a nice coated cock right now as I peruse O.

Feetluvr
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 11:37:10 AM »

I absolutely love precum.  A hot cock drooling precum is an undeniable sign of exquisite sexual excitement.  Precum play is such a sexy part of my solosexual enjoyment ... how delicious it looks, feels and tastes.
Totally there with you man. It's one of the highlights of long edging sessions.
I too like to stroke and rub slowly until my precum is just running out of my cock. I like to use it was lube, eat it, or put it on other parts of my body.
Also totally into the handheld sprayer though I do it in the shower.
Interesting idea using the rubber band then releasing it. Will definitely try that.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk
joezuka
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: ave, cut
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 03:31:20 AM »

Yeah I agree. I love when playing and the precum builds on my head and drips down. So hot and I do love the taste of it also.
Rotion1974
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 7"
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 12:12:37 PM »

Agree too!

Carpe Diem
TheAtypicalMale
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 5"
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 01:55:24 PM »

I love the taste of my precum as well. I'll work up quite a bit then lick it from my finger. It is the best lube, I totally agree!

As a side note, my wife also loves to lick the precum from my cock. She'll jack me off until it builds up then lick it all off.

"To be great is to be misunderstood." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
ricky99
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 06:07:36 AM »

We love it best when she kneels over me, her tits hanging down for me to suck while I masturbate myself and then finger off my pre-cum and use it to masturbate her clit, then transfer her cunt juice to my cock, mix it with my pre-cum, then lick my fingers and rub her clit some more.

mmmmmm!

FireDawg10
Orgasmanic Dude
FireDawg
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 10:25:03 PM »

It's not a fun play session unless there's a lot of edging and precum leaking. Love it!

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am!
joey23
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 5" uncut
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 03:48:12 AM »

Leaking pre-cum feels so good. It's so much fun to play with it and tasting it gets me so horny I just leak more.
differentstrokes
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: 6
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 07:47:11 PM »

Yes, precum is such a wonderful thing, and I never seem to run out of it!

...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine!
Gearpin
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 09:52:16 PM »

Now that's one thing I do well, make pre cum. Tons of it......
bucksbig8
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 8 X 6
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2011, 01:00:16 AM »

I agree, pre cum tastes great. I love licking it off my fingers when edging, much better than the cum itself for taste. Mine is very sweet and gets me sooo horny.

precumer
Orgasmanic Dude
precum
Male
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 10:59:49 AM »

Hi all precumers, i have a lot of precum too and love to show and lick it of course. Wanna share pics and vids ?
Contact me for msn, gmail and my blog
bk
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 12:18:19 AM »

pre cum is the nectar that just keeps me going, I wish there were a way for me to create as much as I like.  I like it that much, could eat it all day.  I think I'll try the rubber band thing one time.  I sure love the more the better.
Northern Nurse
Orgasmanic Dude
Go west! Yes that is me.
Cock size: 7 1/4 inches or 18 1/2 cm
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2011, 04:11:24 PM »

If you want pre-come, prostate play is the way to go! That way you go to the source!

NN
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: