* March 23, 2019, 02:25:38 AM
Register Login
News: Visit our CHAT ROOM and hang out with cool people!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Piss and Cum  (Read 5933 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
jack1566hard(2) differentstrokes(1) compact(1)
ricky99
« on: May 05, 2011, 04:02:33 AM »

With one of my partners we enjoy pissing on each other. She came up with an erotic kinky twist last time we fucked; after lots of masturbating, sucking, licking and fucking, she had a couple of orgasms and then I ejaculated a big load up her cunt. Holding her labia lips closed we went to the shower where I lay on the floor she crouched over my erect wet cock, opened her cunt and pushed out lots of my white cum and her clear juice onto my cock. I masturbated my cock with the mixture; she also fingered some off and started to masturbate her clit to orgasm. She then started to dribble piss slowing onto my cock her piss was dribbling down her labia and dripping off her bushy cunt lips and anus hairs onto my cock and down the inside of her legs. At some stage I tried to piss on her cunt, but I could not piss with my cock erect. She masturbated herself to 3 more orgasms, dribbling piss on to me in-between each orgasm and then with a final gush of piss all over me. She mounted my slipperly wet body with her legs open and started grinding her hairy wet pussy all over me working her clit on my nipples and cock. Erotic stuff!
differentstrokes
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: 6
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 07:50:29 PM »

Damn, you guys are kinky!   Love

I loved it all, but I would have had my mouth below her labia, not my dick.  Cool smiley

...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine!
ricky99
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 04:38:22 PM »

Thanks - we took your advice and this afternoon we fucked again and this time as well as putting cum and piss on my cock, she crouched with her labia over my face and I got it there as well - it was so beautifully warm and slipperly and I masturbated myself while licking her clit and right up her cunt, feeling her bristles on my lips and face.  It was beautiful
lying under her labia, watching her oozing the cum out and how she was able to control her vagina to let the cum and her juice come out in oozes and spurts, putting some on my cock and some on my face and so beautiful to watch stuff dribbling off her labia and hairs so close.  Her clit also was massive. In this position I could also could finger round and up her anus.

Thanks
PrinceLenny
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 02:14:51 PM »

Goddamn, that was hot.
jack1566hard
Orgasmanic Dude
It always feels so good like this...
Male
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 9
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 08:47:18 PM »

cool story, very hot Jerk n cum Jerk n cum Jerk n cum Jerk n cum Jerk n cum
compact
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: Compact cock & balls. Generous foreskin
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 06:47:59 PM »

I can count on one hand the number of girls I could persuade to pee on me  Cry
So my pee games are mainly solo/on webcam.

I am able to eject a few squirts of pee while my penis is hard, which I find a terrific experience enhancer.
By way of prep, I deck out my recliner and the surrounding floor using felt with a waterproof backing layer (from any hardware store). That means I needn't be concerned with what splashes where, or having to clean up along the way. In addition to the intermittent the pee squirts, I stay on the recliner between orgasms, emptying my pee reservoir each time where I lie. Drinking plenty means my pee is usually clear and helps produce extra drops of cum (or maybe I imagine the latter).

Squeezing out every last drop
jack1566hard
Orgasmanic Dude
It always feels so good like this...
Male
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 9
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 09:12:46 PM »

Since this is a technique thread I will say that I did have one woman who really enjoyed seeing me piss after cumming in her.  It takes a suprising amount of effort to pee and keep your cock hard.  I had to because she wanted to stroke it while it was hard and pissing and then she wanted to ride it.  I was able to "train" myself to do it a bit at a time, work it up hard and then pee and stroke it hard as soon as I was done. Also I would stroke it hard and cumming standing over the throne and then as I let the piss out slowly stroke it throughout peeing. That last technique actually worked the best for me.  Good luck.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2018. All rights reserved.