* October 24, 2017, 05:36:08 AM
Register Login
News: Fill in your profile info so others can get to know you better! Not a member yet? Why not? Registration is free!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Stories from Chat  (Read 5485 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
ilikeitalot(5) onlythelonely(1) Donna(1) Grindinlow(1)
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Titty fuck & cum!
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6=====>"
« on: October 25, 2011, 01:04:11 PM »

The Story Room in the Orgasmanic chat room only shows the last 20 contributions, which is kinda annoying.  To help with that, I'm copying everything posted there and putting it in this thread.  I'm also taking liberty to delete any extraneous comments and to do a bit of editing to make it flow a bit better.  I'm adding new posts here weekly, so each one will have what was written the previous Sunday thru Saturday.

Many thanks to Donna, Hush Now and others for some very well-written, hot, explicit action.  Everyone is welcome to add to the story, so get in there and start writing!
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Titty fuck & cum!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 01:14:07 PM »

16 Oct 2011
donna: And so it was that the dinosaurs became extinct. Not, as our scientists would have us believe, through loss of habitat, but by way of a mass orgy. What started that day at school spread like wildfire as neighbouring dinosaurs caught the scent of the lustfilled orgy and started to hump and grind and fuck anything in sight. The dinosaurs, quite frankly, fucked their way into extinction. They simply fucked themselves silly, then senseless, then to death. THE END.

18 Oct 2011
hush now: Once upon a time, there was a quiet girl who found her way into a chat room. She was surprised that it was pitch black when she entered the room and soon she realized she was all alone, so she decided to do something out of the ordinary for her. She slipped off her panties, kicked them to the side.

kw713: I slipped quietly into the room. And watched. Wondering what she would do next.

hush now: All day she had been feeling very warm down there, and she tried to ignore the need that grew.

kw713: I know that type of feeling. As I had one of those days too.

hush now: But she couldn't ignore it any longer and so now she stood in the dark, pantiless, and then she decided to hell withh it... I'll take everything off. Skirt, top, bra. She kept her earrings on. It was chilly in the room and her nipples became hard. She liked that feeling.

kw713: I looked in the dark room and saw her naked outline. I could see the definition of a very erotic body.

hush now: And her right hand pinched her left nipple. A warmth flooded her, all from that one pinch.

kw713: You could see the excitement coming from her. Watching her touch herself was turning me on.

hush now: She did the same to her right nipple and that sensation triggered something more... down below she felt an involuntary quiver and knew she was really wet.

kw713: It was the first time I had watched another girl doing this to herself. It was turning me on in a totally new sexual way.

hush now: Her hands reached down to her pussy.

kw713: I found my hand exploring my own body. The sexual energy growing stronger.

hush now: There was a reclining chair over to the side and she plopped down on it, laying back with her heels on the edge of the chair... knees up, thighs open, the cool air on her pussy excited her.

kw713: I couldnt believe how turned on I was getting. Seeing her sitting in that chair with her legs spread was causing me to get so turned on.

ilikeitalot: A crowd grew and formed a circle around Hush Now, drawn to her wet, exposed pussy. She stroked her clit faster and faster, as the guys around her pulled out their hard cocks.

hush now: Despite the crowd of men around her, the dimness provided a certain anonymity that made this feel as if it was a fantasy... and it was in a way. She wondered if one of them would approach her, come eye to eye so she could see him jerking off to her playing.

But the room remained quiet, so she succumbed to her own heat, her thighs tensed, her fingers moving faster...

ilikeitalot: One man came closer, showing Hush Now his hard throbbing cock up close as he lovingly stroked it. She gasped and licked her lips... as she saw just how beautiful his cock was.

19 Oct 2011
hugh jass: The man came a little closer still, and as he turned slightly she caught a glimpse of his tail, she looked at his face, saw the snout and the viscious teeth and realised... the damn dinosaur is back again!

hush now: (dinosaur? didnt you enjoy my story?) Cry Well, i guess all i can write now is... THE END Sad

ilikeitalot: The end. Or is it? As Hush Now opened her eyes, she realized the dinosaur had just been a bad dream. She looked to her left and saw her hunky man sound asleep in bed beside her... and... his exposed penis was hard as a rock!

At first, she resisted the intense urge to wrap her lips around it. But damn, it was just too beautiful! She moved down to get a closer look at it, her face now just mere inches from his gorgeous manhood.

20 Oct 2011
donna: Her breath quickening as she got closer, she could feel her pussy start to ache with need, her heart began to pound and her mouth salivated at the object of her desires. Half an inch from it, her tongue darted out and slowly circled it, just the tip of her wet tongue teasing around the tip of his magnificent cock. She licked first the tip, then ran her tongue down the side of it, to his balls, lapping at them.

So aroused now and with the taste of him on her tongue, she devoured his entire cock in one go, taking it all into her mouth, moaning as she started to suck.

ilikeitalot: Amazingly, he didn't wake up, but he definitely responded, his body involuntarily bucking up and down, making his cock head enter her throat with each thrust.

21 Oct 2011
donna: Turning her on more as he fucked her warm wet throat in his sleep. Reaching down, she felt her bodies reaction to him, her pussy juices an indication of her need. Looking up at his face for a moment, she then straddled him and leant over his body, rubbing her smooth pussy over his cock as it bucked involuntarily, rubbing her clit and bringing her quickly to ecstacy.

As she came, quivering and shaking, she slammed her pussy down onto his cock, her pussy devouring it greedily, taking it deep inside her walls as they contracted in orgasm. This brought on another wave of orgasm, making her call his name into the night.

22 Oct 2011
hugh jass: Her call woke the guy up. "I'm Steve," he said, "Who the hell is Joe?" Angry

nottsdave45: She turned to him and said "Joe is my husband, who the fuck are you? And what are you doing in MY BED?

o_babe: Just then, the bedroom door opened. A women in the doorway said, "Steve? What the fuck are you doing to my mother?"
onlythelonely
Orgasmanic Donor
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: "Fun Size"
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 07:19:50 PM »

Hey pretty cool! I think the best thing was making the story room a one person affair. Great job! and so is added another interesting corner to my favorite place on the 'net!

Insert some witty remark or quote from someone else but conscripted by me to cajole you into thinking I'm some deep, brooding genius type when in fact I'm just another swinging dick.....
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Titty fuck & cum!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 05:16:50 PM »

23 Oct 2011
donna: Behind him, a shocked look on his face, stood Joe. Looking first at his wife as she sat perched on Steve's hardened member, then Steve, who lay there unable to move, looking also shocked, Joe was rendered speechless.

Silent reigned until Steve smiled and said "Why don't you join us?" Joe had always secretly desired his stepdaughter's fine ass, and thought perhaps this was the perfect opportunity to get his hands on it. Looking from one to the other, he stepped into the room, smiling....

24 Oct 2011
hugh jass: Joe ripped off his shirt and dropped his trousers and stood in front of the step-daughter with all three inches standing erect and proud. The step-daughter, who was also in the process of stripping off, paused and sighed. Meanwhile the mother, horrified by the thought of what her husband was planning to do to her daughter, grabbed a nearby frying pan and whacked Joe around the head with it. By doing so, she parted company with steve's cock.

The daughter saw the huge cock standing proudly and leapt on to the bed, taking it in to her mouth she began licking it furiously, while at the back of her mind wondering why there was a frying pan in her mothers bedroom. She put her worries about her mothers worsening alzheimers to the back of her mind and concentrated on the job in hand, or rather in mouth.

wcguy: The sounds seemed far away and were difficult to recognize at first. As Joe started to regain consciousness he realized two things. One, his head hurt like hell and second, there were people on top of him. He opened his eyes slowly and as his focus returned he realized there were two well-formed breasts swinging slowly just above his head. Joe also noticed that there was someone touching his legs, and in more than two places.

He could barely move his head or his eyes but managed to look down and could make out the shape of four legs, two hairy and two not hairy. Joe drifted out of conciousness. When Joe regained conciousness he was aware of something moving on his chest and a hand on his package. He realized that he had an erection and it felt really nice and slippery as a hand moved up and down. Joe liked it and decided he wasn't so ticked after taking a frying pan to the head.

He raised his hand and felt the warm soft flesh of a breast. Whoever was on top of him let out a soft excited moan and brought her mouth to his...

donna: ...and kissed him lightly on his lips before whispering to him, "Mum was just leaving in disgust as I was getting here. Rupert is here with me and we raced in to see what thhe problem was. I have wanted to do you for the longest time. I hope you don't mind".

Overcome with joy at hearing this, and the shock of awaking from unconciousness with his even sexier stepdaughter on him (naked also), his eyes rolled back and he slipped into unconsiousness again. When he awoke again...

hush now: ...it was to the all-too-familiar sensation of a finger sliding into his ass as a mouth sucked his cock skillfully. He kept his eyes closed and succumbed to the amazing sensations going on in his body. His poor battered body. His head was still hurting from the frying pan and he was dizzy with all that had happened today.

His body had a mind of its own and he felt himself just enjoying the sucking and finger fucking, and he could stay like this forever, except he heard someone whisper, "He's awake, shhhh" and he felt the thick finger leave his bum and there was some commotion as the mouth came off him. Someone was switching positions.

Still he kept his eyes closed. It was too good to break the mood. In a matter of 20 seconds he felt the mouth on him, only this was different. He felt a soft hand caress his balls and a mouth sucking him more softly than before. It was a different mouth on him. He smiled inside. So he had two sexy lovers now. He didnt even care who it was, just keep going, harder, harder he wanted to shout when he opened his eyes.

The sharp intake of his breath was like a shout. It wasnt two of the women on him together. It was...

25 Oct 2011
hugh jass: ...the damn dinosaur again! As he got ready to scream, he realised it was a person wearing a dinosaur mask. Realisation dawned that there had been a fancy dress party in the house next door and this must be one of the revellers. The damp grass tickled his back as he lay there enjoying the caressing and sucking... wait... grass?!

Memory then flooded back of his wife coming back in, catching him with the step-daughter and throwing him out of the house while still in his semi-conscious state. So who were these people, the young woman in the dinosaur mask and the old woman dressed as a sheep?

bambii: And then she farted.

donna: Which acted like smelling salts and brought him yet again out of his unconscious state! Thankfully it had been some kind of weird episode whilst out to it. However, the finger and mouth had felt so damn fine... he had to look. And so he opened his eyes, hoping to not find a dinosaur, and realised it was the two delicious step daughters and the boyfriend.

And oh lord! The boyfriend was grinning as he once again bent down and slid his mouth over the man's still hard cock. God what bliss that mouth was. All he could do was watch as he blew his mind with his expert sucking and the girls played with his balls and rubbed the bf's cock, which was so hard and must have been a good 9 inches and so thick. All he could do was watch that cock and that mouth... he was in heaven.

26 Oct 2011
hush now: What he failed to see in his euphoric state was the presence in the far corner of the room of a woman who was a stranger to him. She was lovely -- tall, slender, tousled brown hair pulled up in a clip, and her eyes met his. Her gaze was forceful and yet sensual.

He felt dizzy with confusion, his head still reeling with pain, his cock being so expertly sucked and played with by the young trio over and around him, and now his eyes returning back to the mystery woman. He estimated she was in her 20's, maybe even 30ish. He couldn't see the color of her eyes and he was so distracted as he got sucked off that he forced himself to close his eyes tight.

The bf asked him, "Ready?" and he grunted in consent. With his hands and mouth, the bf brought him to a powerful orgasm that made his body reel. Never had anyone given him oral like this, never! His eyes opened slowly as his heart finally began to slow down. The bf with the nine inch cock was now standing poised over him.

Well, he thought to himself, guess there's got to be a first time...he knew he was expected to suck him back, but right now after the orgasm, he wanted only to lie there. To his surprise, the "Ready?" wasn't what he thought it was. He was being asked to watch the trio, and he did. He sat up as he saw the bf pushed his full nine into the youngest stepdaughter.

She moaned as it slid in inch by inch, and her sister sat by him and watched as well. Her right hand was down on her pussy. It was shaved and he could smell her lovely girly scent right next to him. The bf was now starting to fuck SD1 and she responded in kind. They quickly found a rhythm and their groans and fucking sounds were too much for him. His cock was hard again and he couldn't stop from touching it again.

But SD2 next to him now lay down and spread her luscious thighs as she rubbed her clit which was so engorged and red. He couldnt stop himself. His mouth was on her in less than a minute. He devoured her juicy pussy and her body moved against his mouth and tongue.

He was caught up in the moment and the four of them pleasured one another until there was such groaning and gasping that the woman in the corner made her way over. She was now naked and stood there, hand on her hip and the other pinching a breast. He could tell she was so aroused, and he wondered if she would join in the orgy.

donna: As he watched, she bent over and started to lick at random body parts as they appeared, balls, clits, nipples, her fingers were all over the place on all of their bodies. God he was so hard! He ate SD2's pussy and drank down her cum as the mystery woman ran her fingernail up the side of his cock, resting it on his tip, then started to lick at the bf's balls as he continued to fuck.

His howls of delight mixed with the others, and the women slid her tongue down to his balls and all the way up to his ass and back, licking and tickling... his cock was throbbing now, so he grabbed the girl he, eating and pulled her wet pussy to his cock and gasped as her tight pussy slid down onto him and started to ride him. Her pert tits bouncing in his face, and then a tongue on his balls...

27 Oct 2011
hugh jass: Meanwhile, in the other room, Steve and Joe's wife were going hard at it. Her earlier feelings of revulsion towards her husband and his desires in the direction of his stepdaughters, and her own guilt at having been caught in the act by SD1 with her BF had been forgotten   because she was so wildly aroused by what Steve was doing to her.

She could hear her husband, the two stepdaughters, SD2's BF panting and groaning with delight from the next room but did not care while she was being transported off in ecstasy. They changed position, so that she was on top, riding his cock, with her drooping tits bouncing up and down with every stroke, her wet pussy clamping hot and tight around the swollen throbbing member.

This new position caused the headboard of the bed to begin banging against the wall, momentarily she thought that this would alert the rest of the fornicators, but she found she didnt care because her next orgasm was fast approaching...

28 Oct 2011
donna: ...and when it came, it came hard. It came over every part of her body, she felt as if her mind had just exploded along with her body, her ability to think completely erased, the only sense left to her was touch, and all should could do was feel that cock inside her. Nothing else mattered to her except that she keep that cock in her and so her pussy clamped down hard on his cock, spasming and clamping and spasming again.

29 Oct 2011
hugh jass: She moaned loudly with pleasure, and the five people in the next room paused briefly, the two stepdaughters looked at each other and giggled to each other, knowing full well what their other parent was doing. Quickly they got back to the business in hand however.

Joe meanwhile had recovered from his last orgasm and now began to get hard again at the sight of the naked writhing bodies in front of him. The mystery woman looked vaguely familiar, but what really drew his attention was the sight of her fine arse stuck up in the air as she teabagged the bf. He could hold back no longer and moved across to the mystery woman and slid all three and a half inches in to her gaping pussy, delighting at how hot and wet it felt as his cock rammed in and out.

The identity of the mystery woman still nagged at his mind though. He knew her from somewhere, but could not place from where. Suddenly it came to him... it was his "other" wife, the one he had married while drunk out of his mind on a trip to Las Vegas. He began to worry about how he was going to explain this to his "regular" wife.
Donna
Chat Moderator
Female
Breast size: A handful, depends on the size of your hands
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 08:34:44 AM »

I wrote this last night... saving you doing it, Ilikeit Smiley      The Silent Witness

As he trailed his hands over his lover's body, he marvelled at how her body seemed to ripple with pleasure as his hands passed over her slender frame. Her hips rose slightly as his hands passed over her upper thighs and continued down to her ankles. He smiled at her, knowing she really couldn't take any more orgasms for now, her body was just being greedy.

Their love making had been loud and hot. Their bodies had come together and the fire between them was tremendous, their pleasure nearly unbearable it had been so intense. The first kiss had made his cock twitch and her hands had caressed his body expertly, fanning his desire, making him want her to continue to touch him all over.

She knew what she was doing, she had deliberately avoided his cock, had instead kissed his entire body, her lips on his flesh giving way to her tongue as she started to lick delicately at him. He had been on fire, needing release, before she allowed him at last to take over and return the favour to her, teasing her, not allowing her the pleasure of fulfillment the way she had done to him. He had licked and kissed, pressed and pulled her body, teasing her most sensitive parts without allowing her release.

He had finally nestled between her legs, his tongue lapping at her inner thighs, her moaning increasing, her need evident in her cries and groans. His finger had slid slowly over her mound, his tongue circled her puffed lips, yet he did not touch her clit. Her nails now clawing at him, he had continued kissing and licking and then he had parted her lips and exposed her clit to his view. Blowing on it, he looked up at her, listening to her gasp and then suddenly plunged his tongue down and started to lick furiously, flicking her clit expertly, holding her hips down onto the bed as she began to shake and her back arched. She came then, a long, drawn out screaming orgasm from deep inside. He watched the beauty of this woman in her most intimate moment. Her stomach muscles contracted, her hips in the air, her nipples erect, her face contorted and her pussy soaking him as her juices ran out of her unhindered.

It was then that he had finally mounted her and claimed her pussy with his rock hard cock, thrusting deep inside her as she was still shuddering in her orgasm, making her scream out again and her arms and legs flailing wildly as she lost herself to the feel of him.

They had continued like this, their only thoughts of each other's body, of the next orgasm, of the feel of the other's touch, for how long they did not know. Finally, sated, he had held her as her body quietened and then he had explored her body again, feeling with his hands the beauty of her.

It had been a delight to spend the afternoon together, but now he must leave her side and return to his home. Kissing her deeply, his hands framing her face, he thanked her and told her he hoped that he had been all she had wanted him to be when she had invited him to share the afternoon with her. She smiled and thanked him, looking into the corner of the bedroom longingly for a moment, before kissing him again. He had been more than she could
have hoped for.

As he left, he turned to see her rise from the bed, still naked and with his seed in her. She silently walked to the corner of the bedroom and held her hand out to her husband, who had been sitting watching all this time, quietly waiting his turn...
Grindinlow
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 7 inches
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 12:39:02 PM »

Very hot
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Titty fuck & cum!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 05:53:14 PM »

2 Nov 2011
enchanter: He opened his eyes. He was a bit confused, wondering where he was. As he looked down, he was amazed to see that he was naked and tied down with bundles of tiny thread. Around him were... tiny people... each one the size of his finger. Very weird. Was he in some kind of Gulliver's Travels dream? As he was thinking about that, he noticed that all the female "little people" were staring at his cock in amazement. His cock was bigger than they were.. and it was totally flaccid!

3 Nov 2011
donna: As he watched, they swarmed up his thigh and stood around his cock then started to massage it. Their tiny little hands feld weird at first, but he gave in to the sensation and enjoyed the feel. He looked down and noticed some were between his legs, so he spread his legs a little and four women started rubbing his balls. The feeling was amazing and the thought of all these women's hands on him such a turn on.

4 Nov 2011
hugh jass: His cock grew stiff as the vertically challenged people continued rubbing. There was a sudden flurry of activity as a number of them darted off to fetch stepladders, then as they all got set up, their tiny hands were rubbing all up his shaft and around and over his knob.

The rubbing continued for a while... damn it felt incredible... and the fact that these were the first women who had ever been impressed by the size of his dick was even more of a turn on. Usually if he got naked for women of his own size they pointed and giggled. He could stand it no longer, as his climax approached his hips started to move, and some of the women up the stepladders started to sway a bit, but they continued with the rubbing.

His cock twitched and throbbed, then exploded with a huge load of cum. The force of the cum knocked over the stepladders, and the sticky mess flew all round the women, knocking some to the ground. Some were completely soaked in semen, while others lay in puddles of cum, eating it greedily.

One of the women had been knocked unconcious by a falling stepladder, and lay with her face submerged in cum. The man spotted this, and realised she could be drowning. Using all his strength he snapped the threads holding down his right arm, and picked her out from the cum puddle, thus saving her from drowning. He delicately lifted her to his face, and licked her naked body clean carefully. With the very tip of his tongue he flicked at her bare arse, which had the immediate affect of bringing her round from her unconcious state.

And that... is how the HindLick Maneuvre was invented.

5 Nov 2011
phallusinwonderland: Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl, with yellow feathers in her hair & her dress cut down to there. She would merengue & do the cha cha & while she tried to be a star, Tony always tended bar across the crowded floor, they worked from 8 to 4, they were young and they had each other, who could ask for more? At the Copa, Copacabana, the hottest club north of Havana. At the Copa, Copacabana, music and passion are always the fashion at the copa... they fell in love.

His name was Rico, he wore a diamond, he was escorted to his chair, he saw Lola dancing there & when he finished, he called her over, but Rico went a bit too far & Tony sailed across the bar & then the punches flew & chairs were smashed in two, there was blood and a single gunshot but just who shot who? At the Copa, Copacabana, the hottest club north of Havana. At the Copa, Copacabana, music and passion are always the fashion at the copa... she lost her love.

Her name is Lola, she was a showgirl, but that was 30 years ago when they used to have a show. Now it's a disco, but not for Lola, still in the dress she used to wear, faded feathers in her hair she sites there so refined & drinks herself half blind, she lost her youth and she lost her Tony, now she's lost her mind at the Copa, Copacabana, the hottest club north of Havana, at the Copa, Copacabana, music & passion are always the fashion at the Copa... don't fall in love. Wink

wickedoneseven: So a guy walks into a bar...
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Titty fuck & cum!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 04:52:22 PM »

6 Nov 2011
hush now: ...and a girl walks out.

7 Nov 2011
hugh jass: The guy screamed with pain and collapsed in to a heap on the floor in agony, for it had been a metal bar that he walked in to and it hit him right in the jacobs. The girl, hearing the commotion, turned round and saw the guy writhing on the floor in agony, holding his knackers. She walked back, knelt down and gently moved his hands away, then began to gently rub his injured parts.

For the guy, pain soon began to abate, and get replaced by arousal. The ache in his bollocks was still there, but his mind soon lost focus on that as he began to deilght in the touch of the girl's soft hands, and the fact that she was doing this to him in a public place was all the more exciting. She opened his trousers, and took out his John Thomas, grasping it firmly in one hand while the other cupped his nuts. She quickly hooked her hair behind her ear out of the way, then moved in and began teasing the end of it with her tongue.

Noticing that quite a crowd was building up, the girl quickly whipped off her shirt, and being bra-less exposed her small but well formed breasts, with their beautiful pinky-brown nipples to all that were watching, she then went back to licking the guy's cock. In a seductive voice, she breathed, "Is this swollen because its injured, or are you pleased to see me?"

hush now: So there it was, a Monday evening and she was home alone, her husband off playing poker with a few friends down the street. She logged onto Orgasmanic and chat was down, so she read a few postings, looked at a couple of pictures and then chat was fixed. Nice, she thought and she signed in.

It was unusually quiet in the room. No one spoke. And then it began. The familiar cam logo popped on by ilikeitalot's name. She clicked on it, and there they were. O_Babe was down on her knees while Ilikeitalot was sitting in a chair, his hard cock looking so inviting. As O_Babe started to give him a blow job, my mind started to race. (I switched from third-person to first-person narrative because it was so exciting, lol.)

The two of them touched, fondled, stroked and she sucked and sucked deeply, slowly, fully. I couldn't help it any longer. Hell, if my own guy was off playing cards, I might as well have a little fun tonight. So, off slid my jeans. Off came my nice warm socks. My sweater tangled my hair as i pulled it off quickly.

There was an urgency now. I was definitely warm as I watched. She was slipping his cock between her breasts and it was wonderful to watch. I could feel his hardness and her softness. I know what it's like to feel a man there...so hard, so eager. My fingers quickly undid my bra, letting it fall to the floor. I tugged at my lovely lace panties, black like the night, sliding down my ass slowly, down to my thighs.

I couldn't wait, my fingers found my warm, aching wetness and i lay down, moving my laptop so i could watch them. The panties were tangled around my feet and i fussed with them until they came off. Now I was free to open my legs fully so i could enjoy myself. Oh, i needed this right now. Urgently.

My fingers worked quickly, not even time enough for a vibrator. Those two had vibrated right into my mind--i was so turned on by them that I plunged two fingers deep inside myself, feeling for that bony area that was my gspot. My right hand rubbed me swollen clit. I started gasping for eye, drowning in their sexiness and my own heat. Faster, faster...faster!!

My left fingers rubbed the bony interior and i knew i had the spot now. I moaned loudly and both of my hands worked in tandem. I couldnt even look at the screen now, my need now so personal. Faster, harder, oh god yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!

11 Nov 2011
o_babe: She lay on the bed, waiting. She could feel the ropes around her wrists and ankles. It didn't hurt. She could still move her arms and legs some, but not too much.

He had led her, naked, to this room. Slipping the blind fold over her face, he had whispered thank you and I love you as he tightened the knots and left her. How long had it been? 10 minutes? 20? Had he forgotten about her? Sighing, she shifted her hips, feeling the slickness between her thighs. She was so wet, so ready. "Where the hell are you?" she groaned out loud.

She gasped in response as a finger trailed up the sole of her right foot. She hadn't heard anything. Baby? Is that you? She whispered and gasped again when she felt different fingers move up the exposed side of her left breast. She turned her head and felt the soft hardness of a cock head rubbing over her lips. Smiling, she opened her mouth...

12 Nov 2011
hugh jass: Her tongue began to move down the shaft of the cock, and kept on moving... damn how long IS this thing she wondered? The skin had an almost scaly quality, and she began to wonder if it was actually human. She continued tracing the cock with her tongue, trying to figure out just how big it was it also seemed to be pretty big in terms of girth, too, and she wondered if it would hurt when it was slid in to her warm wet pussy. She could scarely fit her lips around it.

Suddenly she heard the door open, the cock moved away rapidly, she heard the unmistakable sound of a gun being fired quite nearby, then the sound of someone... something... rushing away, scared off by the gunshot. "Gerrout", shouted the familiar voice of her lover, "and dont come back, you horn-crazed pervy dinosaur. Sheesh!". His eyes fell upon the girl tied to the bed that he had left alone, and decided that she had been a good subbie, despite her reactions to the depraved dinosaur's attentions, and that it was now time for her reward.

donna: Donna wonders if we can ban Hugh from the story room lmao.

o_babe: O_Babe wonders the same thing... maybe change the locks or make the door more narrow.

hush now: Hush Now starts googling for a good locksmith.

hugh jass: Hugh Jass attempts entry to the story room but finds the door narrowing option has been taken. He tried to peer in, but could not see anyone, because the lights were off, however he could hear soft female breathing nearby. He unbuttoned his 501's, and poked all three inches through the doorway, waiting to see if anyone took the bait.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: