* April 23, 2018, 09:35:18 AM
Register Login
News: Check out Orgasmanic Tango. It can hold up to 12 masturbating cammers!

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Sexual Statement Status.  (Read 97324 times)
hiarc20
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: Six and a half (I do not care about being bigger, I'm rather content.)
« Reply #330 on: January 03, 2018, 05:54:11 AM »

Ironically, online sex is just about the best place EVER to learn the spiritual practice of non-attachment. The more you hold "voice play with a lady" as the only desirable outcome, the more elusive you will find it. Instead, try socializing and building relationships with the people you meet on the site instead of driving towards that one particular goal. The mods here actively purge sellers, bots and fakes, as for sausages you might do well to remember you're one of a multitude and the way to distinguish yourself is to learn to become relational as you seek your online sexual fulfillment.
[/quote]

Sound advice, but With all due respect, coming from you, that's fairly hypocritical.

I'm not going to keep distinguishing myself, only to be one in the same for some, making any efforts I make completely redundant at best. pointless at worst.  Plus, considering I've been speaking out on the site, it doesn't solve me being ignored for the majority and being ghosted; neither in which you can lay blame on me since I have been making an effort to pop on and chat it up.  Let's not kid ourselves, we ALL do it to fulfill our own agendas, I'm just honest and blunt with mine.  I'm not going to keep trying to build relationships and friendships if it's all going to come to an abrupt end and I end up getting hurt and alone regardless; that's what happened last year with my playpal retiring and unable to be online and that's what happened three years ago. I'm not going to let the cycle of make friends, keep them for a bit, lose them due to life, I grow lonely and bitter, using sexual content as a method to drown my pain and isolation away to keep me from being alone and if it goes well, befriend with someone and then lose them due to life or arbitrary reason and the cycle starts all over again. No thanks; I'll continue on my path as usual. At least I know it's a one and done thing and I can move on for good.
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #331 on: January 03, 2018, 01:20:48 PM »

Let's not kid ourselves, we ALL do it to fulfill our own agendas, I'm just honest and blunt with mine.  I'm not going to keep trying to build relationships and friendships if it's all going to come to an abrupt end and I end up getting hurt and alone regardless; that's what happened last year with my playpal retiring and unable to be online and that's what happened three years ago. I'm not going to let the cycle of make friends, keep them for a bit, lose them due to life, I grow lonely and bitter, using sexual content as a method to drown my pain and isolation away to keep me from being alone and if it goes well, befriend with someone and then lose them due to life or arbitrary reason and the cycle starts all over again. No thanks; I'll continue on my path as usual. At least I know it's a one and done thing and I can move on for good.

Oh, there is no doubt everyone has their own agenda and you've explained the rational for your particular agenda very poignantly. I can understand where you're coming from. What you've described are the very sad and painful facts of life. relationships are risky, loss is inevitable, and it always hurts. And the frequency with which these hard bare facts present to us only increases as you go through life. The thing is to learn to be resilient and bounce back. Isolating yourself, avoiding relationships because they will inevitably bring pain, anesthetizing yourself online, is a very lonely and difficult path. I can see why you're complaining. And I am not being hypocritical here. I have gone through the same thing, my friend, and for many more years than you've been alive. Every holiday season brings it out in spades, by the way - something you may want to take into account. Sorry to say, I stand with my previous advice, though now I would add, you might consider spending less time anesthetizing online and more in real life making friends in-person.

Best wishes to you, whatever you do.
BestinDK
Orgasmanic Babe
Orientation: Bi
Breast size: 42 DD
« Reply #332 on: January 03, 2018, 02:02:37 PM »

My sex drive is finally starting to come back after running away for awhile, so ya'll better take some stock out in batteries cause I'm going shopping!!

BestinDK Tongue

No part of this post or PM can be copied, edited, or re-posted without written permission from me. That goes for my pics, vids or any other content posted on my profile or site by me. Thanks
hiarc20
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: Six and a half (I do not care about being bigger, I'm rather content.)
« Reply #333 on: January 03, 2018, 02:22:49 PM »

Oh, there is no doubt everyone has their own agenda and you've explained the rational for your particular agenda very poignantly. I can understand where you're coming from. What you've described are the very sad and painful facts of life. relationships are risky, loss is inevitable, and it always hurts. And the frequency with which these hard bare facts present to us only increases as you go through life. The thing is to learn to be resilient and bounce back. Isolating yourself, avoiding relationships because they will inevitably bring pain, anesthetizing yourself online, is a very lonely and difficult path. I can see why you're complaining. And I am not being hypocritical here. I have gone through the same thing, my friend, and for many more years than you've been alive. Every holiday season brings it out in spades, by the way - something you may want to take into account. Sorry to say, I stand with my previous advice, though now I would add, you might consider spending less time anesthetizing online and more in real life making friends in-person.

Best wishes to you, whatever you do.
[/quote]

I will say this, I thank you for not insulting and berating me, calling me an asshole who only thinks of myself; it's hard to get someone to see your points sometimes. I did have temporary success two years ago and last year, but the user in question, I don't name and shame...let's just say  it only worked for a bit and then it fell apart.  I'm weary of bouncing back and staying resilient; neither in which can be a thing forever and  I've been doing just that for a majority of my life. I tend to have slightly better luck in real life, but it seems like after middle school, I've been doing my best and putting effort into making friends, "You're annoying" "Fatass!" And other insults just re-enforced me just hiding in my shell refrain from talking to anybody. Sadly, asshole-ism isn't restricted to online. All of this, coupled with the fact that I try to make online friends as a workaround and solve my loneliness; life and time naturally put an end to that in 2012 (Outright completely in 2015). This is why I'm in the cycle I'm in now: It's to avoid at worst, a pointless endeavor with anybody, despite my best efforts and at best, avoid getting too attached to the friendship, knowing that it can end.  Yes, I enjoy it and I'm aware that nothing lasts forever, which is why I tend to avoid it out of avoiding the agonizing pain and not get myself trapped in this situation I find myself in now. So, for at least a good three to four years, I've been all alone, coasting. I do try my best to avoid seeing couples, due to the resentment of me not finding a lasting partner and again, out of avoiding the agonizing pain when it comes to an end. I could try again, but I know how it ends and people say that it may end differently or never end at all; all events leading up to now disproves that statement. I may be complaining, but this is after I've done everything I could possibly think of.

Again, I thank you for not insulting and berating  me. It's a nice change from the usual insults and aggressive messages I get from Skype and the Sub-Reddits. I will be honest: The one time I was at fault, 100% is that I pushed my one and only Skype friend away due to my own desire and I was a fool for that; she was interesting in the form of her actually liking my bitter side, which to her, made me come off as interesting. The thing is, I'm like that as sort of a byproduct of my environment, though I did choose to be like this to some degree.

I can say one thing though: Thank you. Thank you for being one of few, if not the first, to ACTUALLY get my entire point!
hiarc20
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #334 on: January 03, 2018, 02:25:53 PM »

My sex drive is finally starting to come back after running away for awhile, so ya'll better take some stock out in batteries cause I'm going shopping!!

If it's AA or AAA batteries, I suggest also investing in a battery charger and some batteries that can hold the energy charged without fail; it's a good money saver.
BestinDK
Orgasmanic Babe
Breast size: 42 DD
« Reply #335 on: January 03, 2018, 02:31:31 PM »

If it's AA or AAA batteries, I suggest also investing in a battery charger and some batteries that can hold the energy charged without fail; it's a good money saver.

Change of plan, it will be the glass one!

BestinDK Tongue

No part of this post or PM can be copied, edited, or re-posted without written permission from me. That goes for my pics, vids or any other content posted on my profile or site by me. Thanks
hiarc20
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #336 on: January 03, 2018, 02:35:48 PM »

Change of plan, it will be the glass one!
[/quote]

Glass one? It's glass? Well, the issue is some, if not most of the AA and AAA batteries can pop, spurting out battery acid if the battery overheats and if you don't take good care of the battery charger, the thing can corrode the charge nodes and ruin your batter charger. That's the one of the downsides, but hey, if you get some very good batteries, they are less likely to burst.  I speak from experience since I have a full functioning battery charger and a half functioning one as well.
H3re4fun
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #337 on: January 07, 2018, 05:41:22 PM »

It's been almost three weeks since I got to play.  Everyone's back to school/work tomorrow thank goodness, and I'll be working [it] at home.   Jerk it  It's taking a lot not to wrap my hand around it and go for a quickie, but I want to enjoy it.  But strangely enough I also want to be teased...  15 long hours to go.
Meeohmy
Orgasmanic Babe
Yes, this avatar is me.
Breast size: 38 DD
« Reply #338 on: January 18, 2018, 12:08:25 AM »

It's difficult this site being that it is a sex based site, I rarely c2c because I know it's coming "Ok, I'll c2c with you, but nothing sexual, eventually if we get to know each other then maybe we can bring the topic up"  You get to the room, after a bit, the whining and hinting start.  That's why I rarely c2c
ncpnd
Orgasmanic Dude
Naughty Electrons at Work
Male
Cock size: 8-12
« Reply #339 on: February 17, 2018, 09:55:44 PM »

So horny today that I've been estimming for 6 hours so far. Naked all day, as usual. Drove 2.5 milles to friends house to check it while they're away, wearing only the estim wires. Got their newspaper from curbside box at busy intersection, checked house, drove 2.5 miles home, all while naked and estimming. Startled myself catching site of me naked and wired in their full length mirro, but had to stop and admire the view. Don't know how long 'til I am ready for Orgasm, but that's a while off yet. Hope to catch some viewers in chat.
azguy1224
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 7.5
« Reply #340 on: February 26, 2018, 04:24:58 PM »

I'm so horny right now, I want to get someone pregnant!
robedmasseur
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #341 on: February 26, 2018, 08:48:13 PM »

First day I've had with an empty house for months - I'm hard as iron, hand in pants binge-catching up on sexy forum threads and pics and Tango and.....
SamIAm69
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #342 on: March 05, 2018, 02:19:08 PM »

For me, I am lonely, sexless and sad most the time. But someday that will change. JO gets old. I need me some  Kiss him That is my sexual statement for today. Peace and Love all.
robedmasseur
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #343 on: March 07, 2018, 08:45:58 PM »

Keep looking SamIAm - eventually you'll find someone with the matching hole in their life too.

As of today, its been 4 weeks since  the last time I had some action an I'm looking to break the streak
monkee
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Gay
Cock size: 6.75 inches
« Reply #344 on: April 17, 2018, 01:59:40 AM »

Horny and wanking.  Jerk n cum Jerk n cum Jerk n cum

I love to wank and suck cock
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2017. All rights reserved.