* August 22, 2014, 11:41:56 AM
Register Login
News: See what everyone's doing by clicking MORE -> Who's Online!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: First Time Threesome Rules for Success!  (Read 3317 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
pryme13(2) touch213(1) 2DangHorney(1)
2DangHorney
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: See Pics
« on: December 16, 2011, 08:53:29 PM »

Hello all!

My wife and I are about to embark on our first threesome adventure and would like to hear from anyone who has had success what tips they may have.

So far we have heard,

Complete Honesty ALL Around
Have a Safe Word Between the Couple

any more???
pryme13
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 9x6.3"
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 12:01:39 AM »

I have been the the single male in several mmf meetings. They have all worked out very well. 2 of the couples I still meet with.

I have met my friends through a couple sites that are geared to "Swingers". It nice to know you are all after the same thing. We have usually exchanged a few emails and pictures. So I have a pretty good idea who I am meeting.

We normally  meet  at a nice public place. We usually have a drink & talk for a bit. I don't go to the first meeting expecting it to end up in sex.

I have to say I am pretty nervous at the first meeting. It's also a huge rush to meet people and be able to talk about sexual things right after meeting.
 The most important thing for me is everyone has a good time and we are comfortable. I have never had to use a "safe word", but never really gotten into situations  where it was needed.

Being the outsider its mostly what the couple is looking for. I have played with a couple where the male just took pictures. Never took his cloths off. With another couple he just checked on us once in a while, was never in the same room.
  With others its 3 naked people having sex, all at different states of arousal, doing different things. For me I don't consider myself bi sexual as I am not attracted to males but in a mmf there is going to be contact between all body's. I have let a guy grab my cock as I am fucking his wife or stroke me as she is giving me head. They really get off on it and it was discussed before hand. 

I have also played with a couple and she was clearly a bit uncomfortable. It worked out well. But just make sure it's what you both want.

Good luck and have fun
touch213
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 5.5
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 06:13:39 PM »

I have been the the single male in several mmf meetings. They have all worked out very well. 2 of the couples I still meet with.

I have met my friends through a couple sites that are geared to "Swingers". It nice to know you are all after the same thing. We have usually exchanged a few emails and pictures. So I have a pretty good idea who I am meeting.

We normally  meet  at a nice public place. We usually have a drink & talk for a bit. I don't go to the first meeting expecting it to end up in sex.

I have to say I am pretty nervous at the first meeting. It's also a huge rush to meet people and be able to talk about sexual things right after meeting.
 The most important thing for me is everyone

sites such as??
pryme13
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 9x6.3"
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 12:45:48 PM »

The sites I have used and been successful with are Adult Friend Finder and Swing Life Style.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: