* November 27, 2014, 01:02:50 PM
Register Login
News: Orgasmanic is 100% spam-free and popup-free!  It's also 100% um... free!  Join today for a great community experience!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: A Women's Opinion on Vacuum Pumping  (Read 43063 times)
duke73
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 5.5
« on: January 02, 2012, 03:21:46 PM »

Hello all.  I am new to the forum & this will be my first post.

I am curious if there are any women on the forum who have tried a vacuum pump on their pussies.  I would be interested to hear their experiences & if there was any change in sensation during sex or is it just mainly a physical change.

I have been using a cock pump for over five years now & I know that for myself it seems to produce more sensations for me.  I would like to use a pump on my wife, but she is a bit apprehensive about it.

I have been a cock pump user for over 5 years & enjoy the sensations it produces.

Any input from the ladies (or guys who have used them on women) would be appreciated.
naughtee31
Orgasmanic Babe
Orientation: Curious
Breast size: generously proportioned
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 06:34:27 AM »

I guess it depends on whether you want to try a pussy pump or a clit pump.... both "work" by increasing blood flow and therefore can increase sensation. However, there is in my experience a fine line between increased sensation and numbness. Also, when blood flows into the area when the pump is released it can sometimes be uncomfortable/painful (like when nipple clamps are removed after too long... ouch). Of course, dont try to use a penis pump on your wife!!!! They are designed differently for women......

Hope that helps  Smiley
duke73
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 5.5
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 07:09:22 AM »

Thank you Naughtee.  That does help a little.  I was thinking of trying my cock pump on her.  Just to get a general idea of how it feels, I didn't really want to spend the money on a pump that may only be used once. 

I'll wait & see if anyone has any more input on this.  I have two more weeks before I get to go home anyway.
WetPussy
Orgasmanic Babe
Enjoy ;)
Breast size: 36C
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 03:28:12 PM »

I bought my pussy pump a little over a year ago.  I use it but not as frequently as I would like to.  I love how swollen my pussy gets after sucking on it with the pump, and because the suction increases blood flow Im really pleasantly sensitive afterwards.  What's the next best thing?  My man sucking on my swollen labia and clit, instant orgasm for me and he very much enjoys getting his mouth soaked with my juices

Im attaching pictures of my pump.  I haven't tried any other ones, but the only thing I would change about the one I have is to make the borders a little softer.  The way this one is designed, once you've added enough pressure to get an effect, there are parts of the plastic that starts to bother on the top and on the bottom.  Im a little into BDSM so it's something that I can actually flip it for pleasure instead of not using it.  But if it was softer and a little more comfortable I would definitely use it at least once a week.  If your woman is not really into it then I would recommend a softer one.  What Im dying to get next is a clit pump Wink

* 2012-01-03_15-14-33.JPG (3092.37 KB, 3264x2448 - viewed 26810 times.)
Cherie
Orgasmanic Babe
Female
Orientation: Bi
Breast size: 34 D; tight and perky!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 10:16:20 PM »

I am very interested in hearing more on this subject! I've been curious about clit pumping for a number of months lately, but haven't talked to or knew to how to talk to anyone to approach it! I'm so glad I found this site. I love big clits and I'm even turned on by my own as it's growing just a tad (I am running some anavar and some testosterone right now). I LOVE IT. Looking to take it further. If anyone has any clit pump reccommendations please let me know.
bayouguy
Administrator
Chat Moderator
Male
Cock size: 6.5"   16.5 cm sounds better
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 03:55:15 PM »

cherie.nicole 

you can make your own home made clit suction by getting a small clear bottle, squeezing the sides and placing it on your clit.  leave it on for 3-4 min and your clit should be enlarged and more sensitive.   I would use caution and try it on a nipple first to insure there are no sharp edges.  I have personally seen the results of this and all I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW.

Another thing that may work is to go to  home improvement store and purchase anout 2 feet of 1/2"  or 3/4" clear plastic tubing  (like they use in hospitals) place one end on your clit and suck the other end.  who says a girl can't suck her own clit,  hehe

Caution...make sure the edges are smoothe by trying on a nipple first.

If you enjoyed this or any post, please don't forget to thank the contributor, or even add a post of your own
KerPlunk
Orgasmanic Babe
Female
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 04:54:56 PM »

I did this with a plastic/silicone/whatever nipple sucker I ordered some time ago and never used so far. While sucked onto my clit it felt freaking amazing! I further stimulated it with a small vibe. Looked great too so puffy and red.

However the second time I tried it after it came off my clit was quite paralyzed and though I was so horny I would have humped anyone I couldn't get an orgasm no matter what. Rarely have been so frustrated in a while. Probably I overdid it a bit.
Cherie
Orgasmanic Babe
Female
Orientation: Bi
Breast size: 34 D; tight and perky!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 06:24:34 AM »

How long did the paralyzing last? I just tested it out with a plastic bottle and holy freaking cow! I'm hooked! It wad fun, kind of in a self sadistic nature, but I loved it. I will eventually be buying a real one but the little bottled trick worked like a gem!
I was careful.not to overdo it. Next time I will take pics maybe! 

One last question. When they say for permanent enlargement to do it a few times a week for 15 to 20 min does that mean u leave it stuck on there? I was rather worried .so I just did it for a few moments.
KerPlunk
Orgasmanic Babe
Female
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2012, 07:08:36 AM »

I would be scared to destroy the sensitive tissue. I had my clit under vacuum for maybe ten minutes when it went numb afterwards. Lasted for half an hour maybe. Could have been due to simple overstimulation.
naughtee31
Orgasmanic Babe
Breast size: generously proportioned
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2012, 08:01:11 AM »

not overstimulation.... its caused by cutting off the blood flow to the area, it causes numbness and then pain when the device is removed and blood flow returns. Vacuum pumping or using suckers can be fun for short periods of time or when lightly applied but caution is needed to prevent any long term damage, both to tissue and to nerves in those sensitive areas.

I would imagine that 20 minutes would be very painful and could cause lasting damage... and I doubt that any kind of permanant enlargement is possible anyway due to the type of tissue involved.
 Smiley
Gindog
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 61/2
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2013, 12:10:52 AM »

what kind of small bottle did you use? we like to try some to heat up the clit.

cherie.nicole 

you can make your own home made clit suction by getting a small clear bottle, squeezing the sides and placing it on your clit.  leave it on for 3-4 min and your clit should be enlarged and more sensitive.   I would use caution and try it on a nipple first to insure there are no sharp edges.  I have personally seen the results of this and all I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW.

Another thing that may work is to go to  home improvement store and purchase anout 2 feet of 1/2"  or 3/4" clear plastic tubing  (like they use in hospitals) place one end on your clit and suck the other end.  who says a girl can't suck her own clit,  hehe

Caution...make sure the edges are smoothe by trying on a nipple first.
softgirl1
Orgasmanic Babe
Female
Breast size: 36D
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 12:27:30 PM »

Shocked Hi all, I'm new here. What I wanted to add is that I like to use small little sample type bottles, make sure the edges are not rough or sharp. I have also used a larger medicine dropper, syringe style, cut it off and turn the plunger around, lol. I think those of you with kids would know the type I'm referring to. You can get these free at the pharmacy, lol. I like this better than the bottles.
softgirl1
Orgasmanic Babe
Female
Breast size: 36D
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 11:28:28 PM »

I wanted to update anyone interested in this...I did a little bit of clit pumping today with my primitive homemade things, lol. What i started with first was using the modified medicine plunger over my lubed clit, this stretched it out enough, after a few minutes, then i switched to the bottle. Holy cow, my clit was long enough to pop past the neck of the bottle, and it was pulled into a hot little mushroom shape. I was so excited to feel this, after I took off the bottle it looked like my clit had a head on it and was soooo sensitive that I barely touched it and came instantly. I was shaking like a leaf. Within 5 mins, without any more pumping I was easily ready for another cum. I don't have a large clit and hope that I can make it maybe a little bit bigger.
Tommorow i go to see my lover and I will pump it up  before I go. I will not tell him and see if he realizes anything, lol. Can hardy wait! He's tall fit and strong and tosses me around like a little slutdoll!
JillinVa
Orgasmanic Babe
Cock size: >0"
Breast size: (.) (.)
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2013, 03:52:41 PM »

Hmmm, never tried the pumping thing but I have a bunch of those marinade injectors that I may try to put to good use when I get home. It may be a good day to leave work early.
Gindog
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 61/2
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2013, 04:48:53 PM »

I made one them Marinade injectors today for my wife. What kind of bottle do you use? I will problem be out of luck with her anyway trying anything new. Cry
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: