* May 26, 2019, 09:20:06 PM
Register Login
News: Fill in your profile info so others can get to know you better! Not a member yet? Why not? Registration is free!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Circumcised vs Uncircumcised.  (Read 12930 times)
thejoyofcum
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: Average - it serves its purpose
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2017, 12:19:43 PM »

I was cut three years ago due to a tight foreskin (Balanitis) and I really miss it.  My penis head is no longer sensitive and the frenulum was also removed with a cosmetic one being sewn on.  The magic "instant erections" no longer happen.  It is harder to masturbate when there is no skin to rub up and over the top.  Lube is an alternative but i don't like the mess it makes.  It was also fun to also be able to cum inside the foreskin and to hold it there!!  The feeling of slowly peeling it back over the head was great and of course who can forget trying to reach and suck it yourself  Grin

I recall when i had the operation how bruised it was afterwards - they must have held it in place with clamps.  Apart from the bleeding and pain (i was prescribed a small dose of liquid cocaine) the worst part was at night.  Having nocturnal erections was a test of character.  With the stitches being pulled 3-4 times every night i look back now and wonder how i survived.  Eventually after 10 days i had to masturbate.  A few stitches broke but the relief gained was so satisfying.

Men should be given the choice whether they are mutilated or not.  Circumcision in the UK is not very common.  I never understand why there is so much publicity about FGM but the same does not apply to men.

Oh well nothing i can do about it now - just make do with what i have left.  Lol Jerk it
Karter
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2017, 04:56:42 PM »

I was cut as a baby so I dont no any different. but I have no problem with it at all. I think it looks better and its easy to keep clean. I have some skin that can be used to rub up and down my knob, which does feel good and is great if you arnt using lube. Ive heard there heaps of nerve endings in the foreskin you lose when you are cut, and if I could somehow experience what that would be like just once to see what the difference is I totally would, even though I fucking love it when either myself or my partner lubes up my cock and strokes it giving the base of my knob extra attention with out using any foreskin at all, the sensations are amazing, so much so i get tingles (for lack of better words) all the way down to my feet. So yeah Im atuly pretty happy being cut
Glenn
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2017, 07:21:39 PM »

Circumcised and don't give it any thought - just the way I am and have been for my entire known, conscious life.  Do I have more or less feeling?  Beats me (pun not intended but I'll take credit) but it feels good when used solo or by my wife.  Would I change back for some specified period of time?  No - why should I change for a while only to then have to change back. 
jackoffballs
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 5.5" i think, but haven't measured in a long time. Do you shrink?
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2019, 09:33:46 AM »

My ex was uncut (actually all my boyfriends have been, it's not very common to get it done in England) and you know what it was good for? Drawing on. I felt-tipped a mouse face onto his cock once while he was sleeping, it was hilarious Grin

Huh?? OH NO!!!! Kitten.  Stop it
rustynails42
Orgasmanic Dude
Rnails42
Male
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 7.5" length and 6" girth
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2019, 12:55:57 AM »

I also was circumcised as an infant and my opinion is that it's great. Love it! And it's not mutilation imo and certainly not anything comparable to female genital mutilation in which the purpose is usually to punish or purposely take away the ability for women to be able to orgasm (mainly Muslim or occult practices -check out where this is sadly and horrifically common, although in Africa there's equally sadly some genital mutilation of boys which is actual removal of the penis for occult ceremonies). Usually circumcision is practiced for religious and hygienic reasons and studies have shown that circumcision reduces the risk of HPV and cervical cancer for women. So I'm totally happy with circumcision, prefer it, and performance-wise and sensitivity find zero negatives.  Jerk n cum I absolutely have to disagree with the opinion that it makes a man less masculine in any way. I say find a way to be happy and make the best of whatever you're given! And make someone else happy with it. As much as possible.
ChiefH
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: 5.75
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2019, 07:38:18 AM »

I was cut as an infant so never had the chance to be anything else or to make my own choice!! But I find the natural look of an uncut cock very sexy and a great turn on for me!!! I enjoy the feeling of an uncut cock in my hands and in my mouth!! I have found that I can restore my foreskin and I am doing so now!! Don't know if I will be able to accomplish it with my age being a big factor!! But I can tell you with what I have gotten accomplished so far is awesome when masturbating!!

Love uncut cocks and bald pussies, but hairy ones are nice toohttps://i.ibb.co/LhkLnMN/IMG-3730.jpg
unclezeke39
Orgasmanic Dude
Relaxing
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: 6.5
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2019, 08:35:55 AM »

Older and Uncut here in New Hampshire, USA!!  VERY Thankful my parents left me Naturally Intact the way nature intended males to be!! I have been on a bit of a quest to educate females and males about all the benefits of having a foreskin with the hope that if they ever have a boy they will give him the respect of leaving his foreskin Intact!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2018. All rights reserved.