* April 19, 2014, 03:32:33 PM
Register Login
News: Fill in your profile info so others can get to know you better!  Not a member yet?  Why not?  Registration is free!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Fun with Mardi Gras beads  (Read 12925 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
Outsider(2) Cutiewithabooty(1) damage(1) Nitro(1) bayouguy(1)
bayouguy
Administrator
Chat Moderator
Male
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 6.5"   16.5 cm sounds better
« on: September 09, 2007, 12:28:03 PM »

As a resident of New Orleans the thought of girls using Mardi Gras beads is of interest to me.  I mentioned it in chat the other day and now  there are pics of beads being used, i'm sure some of you have seen them..
  I am posting some of the stories I have found of girls using beads.  I hope some of the girls try it out and post some of their experiences.
-------------------------
I decided to try something fun with a strand of pearls. I slowly pushed almost the whole strand inside myself, anticipating pulling the strand out slowly to pleasure myself. But the feeling of all those beads stuffed inside me gave me a better idea and I grabbed my vibrator. I turned it on and carefully placed the head just inside me, so it was pushing against the beads. Wow! All those hard little beads started vibrating together inside me,and it felt so good! I soon had one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had! Hope this works for someone else!
------------------------
One of my favorite techniques for rubbing my clit and getting a really great orgasm is to use a string of beads. I have a very long string of fake pearls that is long enough to tie a knot into at one end. If I am wet enough, I just slip the string of beads between my legs while standing, and run it back and forth with the knot sliding over my clit. Boy, it is a great feeling. Sometimes I have to lube, using baby lotion, and it makes the whole crack slippery and the bumpy beads feel great sliding back and forth. The sensations change as I change position. I slip it back and forth squeezing my thighs together tightly. Sometimes I squat and really open it up. But the orgasm is Wonderful!
---------------------

i get myself very wet. I tease my clit and watch myself in the mirror, squeezing my tits and stroke my stomach. I have a really long bead necklace with I start to stuff in my pussy really slowly. it feels so good going in because it bulges and moves around plus i'm completely waxed and the view is pretty graphic.

once it's all in and my pussy's throbbing and juicy, I get up and walk around my bedroom completely naked. I can feel the beads shift inside me and it nearly tips me over the edge.

finally, when I want to come, I push 2 fingers into my cunt and I massage the beads against the upper wall of my pussy, against my G-spot. it's completely fucking incredible! I use the palm of my hand to massage my clit and pump away with the beads inside me. my orgasm is so poweful that the contractions push the beads out of me. it feels ever better to keep them stuffed inside with my fingers while i'm coming.

seriously, for those ladies who have tight little pussies and don't normally like inserting fingers or objects, this is a technique you'll enjoy.
---------------------------

have just (well, about 15 minutes ago) masturbated using one of my favorite "beads" techniques. I used four strings of them. Two I have carefully adjusted the length so one of them just goes under each breast. I don't know why that feels so sexy, but it does. They go on under my sweater. The third one is larger beads. I tease myself a little bit and then put as much of that third one into my vagina as will fit, quite snugly. The extra comes out beside my clit, and the whole third string is held in place by a small tampon and a snug thong. The fourth string is very long, and it goes outside my sweater. I go braless and walk outside for a while - today I went to a bookstore and browsed. I can tease my nipples by sliding the long "outside" string back and forth across them. When I'm ready to masturbate to orgasm, I have to go home. Today I stripped except for the thong, in front of the hall mirror and used my left hand and the beads on my clit, my right hand and the beads on my nipples. I had to stop stimulating and hold on to my clit very hard to stop myself from cumming too soon. I love the sexy look of the beads around my breasts! When I was ready to cum I slid the thong to one side, kept at my clit until I began to come, and slowly pulled the larger beads out of my vagina as I came. It was awesome, total satisfaction. Now I am naked and masturbating again as I write this and I need to cum again right now!
----------------
I was just in my room and I was bored so I decided to masturbate. And I found the most AMAZING way!! I took a long beaded necklace, stood up, pulled it between my legs and grabbed either side of it and moved it back and fourth. I got wet within a minute!!
--------------------

I have been masturbating for a very long time (probably since 7, and I didn't even know it). I enjoy every moment of it. I get bored really easy so I like to try new things. Just recently, I noticed I had all these Mardi-Gras beads and I was extremely horny...so I decide to explore. I twisted a part of the necklace so that it was just a long string of beads and I stuck one end of the necklace between the lips of my pussy and the other at the back between my ass. Kneeling on my knees, I rubbed it back and forth making sure I had direct contact on my clit and on my anus. Thinking about someone I liked whether someone I knew or a celebrity would get me in the mood as I fantasize about them. The feeling was amazing...better than I ever had before. I switched from going slow and harder pressure to fast and lighter pressure in order to control and build up to a great orgasm. I recommend that you give this a try and see if it works for you.
-----------------------------

The other night, I was really horny. I had just gotten off the phone with my boyfriend, and it had been a very sexual conversation. I wanted him so badly....so I started looking around my room, trying to decide what would feel good. I usually just use my hand, but then I saw a string of Mardi Gras beads. They looked like fun, so I broke it, changed it into a string instead of a necklace. I started by rubbing it in my pussy juices to get it all slippery. Then I slowly dragged it across my clit...oh, it was amazing. I wrapped it around my finger, and went in and out of my hole.

It stimulated my g-spot like no other!! I could feel an orgasm building inside of me...and I had my first real g-spot orgasm. It felt amazing!! I can't wait to go to bed tonight. Me and my new toy are going to have some fun. ; )
----------------------------
  HAVE FUN LADIES  hehe

If you enjoyed this or any post, please don't forget to thank the contributor, or even add a post of your own
Cutiewithabooty
Orgasmanic Babe
Breast size: Deliciously Delectable
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 11:50:34 PM »

hehe well this guy known as bayouguy was talkin about beads in the chat one dark mysterious night and one thing lead to another and i began to play around with my pearls. Pushing them inside my obviously wet and aroused pussy and slowly taking them out.. bead.. by.. bead..

* Picture_7.jpg (19.96 KB, 320x240 - viewed 5777 times.)
Outsider
cummin' solo
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 11:27:53 PM »

^^^ Is one of the hottest pictures I've seen.  Tongue

Male, married, horny!
If I'm posting, I'm stroking.
LT
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 06:51:34 PM »

She brings a whole new meaning to the phrase... 'So who pulled your string?'
damage
Orgasmanic Dude
Quite capable of getting the job done.
Cock size: 6" and fairly thick
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 08:07:45 PM »

Hornyrita................I'd like to see some video of that.   Wow awesome visual here.   Shit, something came up, gotta go!
Outsider
cummin' solo
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 10:50:51 PM »

I agree with damage. I would love to see some pictures or video of that.   Jerk it Jerk it Jerk it

Male, married, horny!
If I'm posting, I'm stroking.
Nitro
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 6
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 01:11:26 PM »

wow Sam.... looks great!

Love to see the women on cam.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print