* June 07, 2020, 06:00:46 AM
Register Login
News: Visit our CHAT ROOM and hang out with cool people!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Do you Spit or Swallow  (Read 14901 times)
energizer1
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2013, 10:01:26 PM »

I have always swallowed without any aversion or problem. I agree that learning to deep throat is the answer--you automatically swallow when he's in that far or you choke. Like any skill, it's worth mastering this technique to make your lover feel appreciated. I rather like it quite a lot.

I may have to move to London.
coupleusup
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: avg 6"
Breast size: hers 36c
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2013, 02:38:36 PM »

Ummm am I the only that doesn't normally partake in spitting or swallowing  Embarrassed  The rare times it has happend: 
1) I was under the influence
2) I wasn't given a choice
3) I was about to have or in the middle of having an orgasm.  69

swallow for all the above.

Other than that is  Jerk n cum to finish him with my lips sealed LOL.

Yeah my wife won't take it in her mouth unless alcohol or something like the planets are aligned perfectly. Or maybe getting fucked while she is blowing me.  Hmmm now to get that to happen again!

Sent from my Sweet White  32g iPhone5 using Tapatalk
sweetashoney
Orgasmanic Babe
Female
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2013, 09:18:45 PM »

My hubby like to cum on my face or tits, so its usually never an issue  Wink Otherwise, I would have to say I am a spitter... if I swallow I end up with a weird cough the rest of the night, lol.
shyashell
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2013, 01:55:04 PM »

i swallow.. and i love the taste of cum so i lick it clean if the person came on my tits
i only once spat and that was cause of an ill timed caugh making me spray cum all over the place
cpllooking4fun
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2019, 10:35:12 PM »

dirtygirl posting here:  I am a lover of cum...I always swallow....if naughtyboy wants to do a bodyshot...then he must lick it up and have me suck it from his tongue Devil
rpjenna
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2019, 12:11:17 PM »

I love both. It's more of a case of the moment. I think sometimes sucking the life out of my man when he's exploding in my mouth or down my throat just gives me the most pleasure, but others I love letting it stay in my mouth while I keep sucking...letting it mix with my spit & coating his cock with an even thicker mixture, it on my lips, chin, then gobbling it up.

Either way it's ending up in my belly. So, yeah. Smiley
ChiefH
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: 5.75
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2019, 06:35:27 AM »

My wife has only taken my cum in her mouth once. When she did the first time she swallowed it was the very first blow job she ever gave me, and after that I had to tell her when I was going to cum, and she would finish by jacking me off!!

Love uncut cocks and bald pussies, but hairy ones are nice toohttps://i.ibb.co/LhkLnMN/IMG-3730.jpg
cht_wilcox
Orgasmanic Dude
...oh, baby that's a what I like!
Cock size: 6.5 in
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2019, 12:47:29 AM »

100% woman’s prerogative.
Freedom55
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2019, 09:36:09 PM »

Hi   I'm new here, saw this post, and thought about a reply,  weĺl I'm a MWM,  sexless marriage,  i masterbate 2-3 times a day, i taste  and swallow my own cum every time,  I enjoy the taste..
dirtygirl71
Orgasmanic Babe
Orientation: Bi
Breast size: 34C
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2019, 11:11:07 PM »

I am a lover of cum...a cum whore some would say (thank you Love) I always swallow with pleasure
EroticGoddess
Orgasmanic Babe
EroticGoddess
Breast size: 34DD
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2019, 02:03:34 AM »

Hello All!

As an avid masturbator I won't answer such a personal question right now.

But a female visitor to my amateur masturbation website (http://masturbationecstasy.000webhostapp.com/) emailed me, describing her experience and delight of swallowing her boyfriend's cum. And reading her email, twice, I couldn't have said it any better, especially with the amazing image she attached to her email. And I've agreed to post her experience, and image on my website.

But here it is for you now, on OrgasManic. Enjoy:

Delicious Human Sperm!

Her long-distance boyfriend provides her with, at most, three 5ml frozen vials of his cum a month. He produced this slick marketing flyer for her, since she complained that he needed to package some fantasy and excitement with his samples since, as masturbation aficionados, they never had sex together. She described how she usually reads over the slick marketing flyer beforehand, and then warms up and squirts a 5ml vial of cum into her mouth just before masturbating. And this always does the trick, as it greatly enhances her masturbation experience. In fact, the first time she began masturbating with his cum in her mouth, the erotic rush was so intense that she completely lost it and experienced a premature orgasm, far, far short of her much anticipated one-hour masturbation edging session.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

* Human_Sperm.jpg (118.4 KB, 816x1056 - viewed 166 times.)
used2bgood
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2020, 06:30:37 AM »

I swallow ........ why waste one of nature's best experiences!
JillinVa
Orgasmanic Babe
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2020, 04:13:40 PM »

My hubby like to cum on my face or tits, so its usually never an issue  Wink Otherwise, I would have to say I am a spitter... if I swallow I end up with a weird cough the rest of the night, lol.

Yeah, what the heck is up with that!?  Nothing you do will make it stop.  Maybe there would be more swallowers if someone would come up with a cure for THAT feeling in the throat.  Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2020. All rights reserved.