* October 22, 2014, 10:59:37 PM
Register Login
News: See what everyone's doing by clicking MORE -> Who's Online!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: HBO show - 1. Husband caught masturbating / wife giving handjob  (Read 107338 times)
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Fixin' to put it in!
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 6=====>"
« on: September 18, 2007, 11:47:36 PM »

Back in July, I mentioned that HBO was having a new prime-time series that was going to have super-explicit sex scenes. Well, the first show was on about a week ago, so I'm back for a full report lol. OK, so yeah, it was pretty explicit. In one sex scene, you could see the guy's balls as a girl rode him. But there were two more memorable scenes....

In one, a guy thinks his wife is in the shower and as he lays in bed, he masturbates. Unknown to him, his wife looks out and sees what he's doing... and she don't look to happy about it lol. In the other scene, a woman gives her husband a handjob while they're watching TV. She tells him she wants to see it (see him ejaculate). I think they're having problems getting pregnant and she wants to see him actually cum? I dunno, but they show her stroking his cock... and you can distinctly see one spurt when he orgasms. Well, see for yourself... here's the two scenes I'm referring to:

trickster
Orgasmanic Dude
I need to take new pics huh? Any suggestions?
Male
Cock size: Normal, B+
Breast size: Any size will do
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 02:49:18 AM »

I love this show. I think the last episode i saw, there was a guy getting ready to have sex with his wife. So instead he was just eating his sandwich, then he decided to go up and take one last bite before he made sweet boring love to his ovulating wife! It was hilarious.
guinner
Orgasmanic Advisor
Female
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: exactly 0"
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 04:33:30 AM »

... Unknown to him, his wife looks out and sees what he's doing... and she don't look to happy about it lol.

Of course she isn't happy....everything is completely covered by blankets, and she can't see a thing!! Grin

Oh, and i don't mind giving a little handjob (although I do prefer to use my mouth, lol), but any guy
who thinks he can watch a boxing match simultaneously is dead wrong, haha.

Anyway, this is not a series I can watch over here I'm afraid, but watching those two small parts, damn,
they've got a lot of problems...it does look like a nice series, thanks for taking the effort to post this Ilike

just some guy
Orgasmanic Donor
Cock size: about 5.5 inches
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 04:07:46 PM »

Wow, I'm surprised that I haven't heard any more talk about this besides on this board, especially here in the States where people often make such a big deal about anything that involves sexuality.  But, unfortunately, I don't have HBO.   Sad  I guess I'll have to wait for a DVD to come out.
HardWood69
Orgasmanic Dude
Hot, Sexy, Nerd Love, Powered by Linux
Cock size: 7.5"
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 08:37:04 PM »

I loved the way the director portrayed the sex.  There's also that Sopranos-esque attention to subtle psychological details. 

There seems to be a deliberate attempt to deglamorize the sex. The whole show revolves around patients of a sexual therapist (for those that haven't seen it yet). I found the nude scenes raw and erotic due to their lack of fuzzy lighting and cheezy saxaphone music. It seemed like I was actually spying on someone and less acting that I'm used to seeing in skinimax. 

My wife had the exact opposite reaction. I think she wants a little more romance in her erotica.

I was wondering if anyone else had any positive or negative reactions, particularly to the sexual aspects?

Hot, horny, hardcore nerd.  Programmer by day.  Personal sex slave to my lovely wife by night.
Sliver
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: Slightly bigger than average
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 04:50:33 PM »

That's exactly how I feel after watching 3 eps so far...the sex feel real as opposed to staged.  The impression I'm getting is that the sex scenes are being designed to emotionally reflect the various couples involved. 

The only really loving sex scenes are the ones between the therapist and her husband.  The scenes involving the couple trying to conceive seem desperate and panicked, with no thought given to emotion, and the scenes with the young girl seem emotionally vacant and painfully casual.

Overall, I'm pretty impressed.  Odd that there hasn't been a big outcry from the Bible Belt, though...
lilmistasty
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 08:26:08 AM »

I'm sorry, I must have missed it but what is the name of this show?

EDIT: Ah! Tell me you Love me
likeitwild29
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 10:35:08 AM »

I would like watch the show but i don't have HBO. It looks good from the clip.
Cutiewithabooty
Orgasmanic Babe
Breast size: Deliciously Delectable
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 04:23:19 AM »

I can't hold my inner-secrets any longer! When this was first posted, i had a little fun watching this Wink I couldnt help it, the guy was so hot masturbating under this sheets  Cool smiley Embarrassed Diddle
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Fixin' to put it in!
Cock size: 6=====>"
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 09:59:41 AM »

Shocked Well hey little cutie, you can watch me masturbate under the sheets whenever you want Wink.
damage
Orgasmanic Dude
Quite capable of getting the job done.
Cock size: 6" and fairly thick
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 11:23:32 PM »

I don't have HBO anymore.  But Sam, I wouldn't even hide behind sheets if you wanted to watch, lol.
aronpete
Orgasmanic Dude
Love to cum on pics
Male
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: too embarrassing to say
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2009, 04:43:57 AM »

Well I masturbated under the sheets when I was in the hospital and turned on by the nurses and half way hoped they would catch me stroking but it didn't happen.

Enjoy sexuality and beauty wherever I find it. Get a big kick from exhibitionism so I like to be out in public in chat rooms and not much into whispers or PMs. Love giving shows and watching your show and enjoy stroking along with you on cam when you are jacking or jilling.
tuli_panek
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: enough to give pleasure
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2010, 04:10:22 PM »

The second scene with a handjob - I liked it Smiley though the lady seemed kind of cold Smiley
Hornygirlwants
Orgasmanic Babe
Female
Breast size: 32 B
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2010, 09:32:47 AM »

Anyone willing to do that for me? I love watching guys Jerk it
ultraman83
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2010, 11:28:03 AM »

Anyone willing to do that for me? I love watching guys Jerk it

hey, if you've got a cam and you're free then I'm happy to oblige!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: