* May 26, 2019, 10:01:00 PM
Register Login
News: If you haven't registered yet, you're missing out. There's lots more stuff here for members. It's free and easy, so join TODAY!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: cum  (Read 43836 times)
Mani
Administrator
Orientation: Straight
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2013, 11:00:14 PM »

My wife wants me to eat her pussy after sex what should i do

Do you mean to sit there and tell me you've never kissed her after she's gone down on you??   Shame!

There is plenty enough shame in the world related to sexual matters. Let's not generate any more of it here.
gMan90
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 01:35:00 AM »

I would in a heartbeat, but i've never had the opportunity.
sbsshadow
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 7
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 04:01:55 AM »

My other half don't want me to lick her afterward because she has had too many orgasms and can't feel her legs lol
DP
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 10:42:28 PM »

Do it. When i do it, she's usually ready for another round. Us, it gets me all horned up again. The taste isn't the best, but its the taste of sex which makes it really good. Go for it. When you do it, you realize it will ramp up your lover even more. Its all about being uninhibited. Enjoy it
RenkenANR
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2013, 10:19:56 PM »

I love the taste of her plus me!  Its sooooo good!  Much better than your own and also tastes better than pre cum. (which i am fond of) On top of that she has wild thrashing orgasms knowing you just swallowed yourself.  Often she squirts too.  Mmmmmm getting thirsty just thinking about it.  And often i am ready for round two after she goes. we have had doubles this way several times.
train67
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: Never enough
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2013, 10:39:39 PM »

I must be around different women.
justinthyme1954
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 5
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2014, 04:54:53 PM »

If it was me, I would do it.  Who knows, you might like it and be turned on my it.
Playwithfire
Re:
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2014, 04:31:09 PM »

I wish my wife would let me do this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Jschmoe7788
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2014, 06:23:31 PM »

It's not going to taste 100% like taking a direct shot in the mouth would (trust me, i'm bi). It's mixed in with her fluids and such, so you'll probably be just fine.
b4sleep
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2014, 06:40:50 AM »

I have gone to the point of curiosity and shot my load directly into my mouth and immediately regretted it lol like most things I try when I am insanely horny.  But 9 times out of 10 when I cum from intercourse with my girlfriend I pull out and she sucks it or just takes the load in her mouth and we make out while I jack it until I am completely spent...
Club8698
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2014, 12:03:51 PM »

Do it. It's another turn-on for ladies, perhaps you can go for round two afterwards.
Handmeone
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2016, 05:25:24 AM »

Just do it!
fnavel
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2016, 01:29:06 PM »

I have to admit I like eating pussies... but not after that... I share your concern.

My wife wants me to eat her pussy after sex what should i do
HappyPlace
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2019, 07:49:06 AM »

Absolutely...do anything you gal asks..especially if it involves her pussy..that is a really fun gal u got!! U should snowball her!! Get your load in your mouth and give her a big kiss!! Have fun brother!
ChiefH
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: 5.75
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2019, 06:03:48 AM »

Had a girl friend once that wanted me to eat her pussy after sex and having tasted my own cum I did and found out I tasted more of her juices than I did my cum!! It was the same with the wife!!! I found myself getting hard again and fucking her again!! Eating pussy Eating pussy Fucking doggy style Fucking doggy style

Love uncut cocks and bald pussies, but hairy ones are nice toohttps://i.ibb.co/LhkLnMN/IMG-3730.jpg
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2018. All rights reserved.