* October 20, 2017, 01:00:30 AM
Register Login
News: If you haven't registered yet, you're missing out. There's lots more stuff here for members. It's free and easy, so join TODAY!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Information on Female Ejaculation  (Read 188429 times)
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Titty fuck & cum!
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6=====>"
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2008, 04:25:00 PM »

Good find there Bayou.  FYI, I just added a second vid to the first post of this thread.  A woman with some good info on learning how to ejaculate.
bexiswet
Orgasmanic Babe
yes their all mine!
Orientation: Straight
Breast size: 38dd
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2009, 06:15:40 PM »

i just literally squirted on my husband for the first time. he has never experienced it before and neither have i.

OH MY GOD

it was just amazing, hot liquid everywhere, he came without me even touching him.
then we decided to try some other things which i think i need a bit of help with please!!!i dont know if this is thr right place so i am going to search the other threads first.
thankyou so much for your advice.
btw, i also gushed after clitoral stimulation too!

do me hard, do me kinky, do me anyway you like....just do it good
allen98112
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2010, 03:17:07 PM »

my wife new ejaculated until she met me, she was stunned the first time it happened... now nearly every time she has an orgasm she will ejaculate... we just keep a bath towel handy to play on the bed but usually the bed gets soaked through anyway.
tuli_panek
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: enough to give pleasure
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2010, 04:57:56 PM »

oooo myyyyy goooood !!!  AMAZING .... wow ... ladies here , do u think it's authentic ?   WOOOOW....  Smiley Smiley
Denim_Man
Orgasmanic Dude
I love a woman in denim!
Cock size: 6 inches - pretty average.
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2010, 07:09:35 PM »

I dated a woman a while back who didn't need to have her G-Spot stimulated to ejaculate - it would happen any time she had a orgasm.  It was one of the most awesome things I've ever experienced.  The first time I experienced it was a few days after we hooked up I was going down on her and giving her lovin' with my mouth when she spread her legs wide and brought her knees up (I quickly learned that this was her "tell" that she about to cum), and she let loose with a massive full body orgasm and completely filled my mouth and face... it was everywhere (BTW - it stings when it gets in your eyes).  ...that was when I found out that she was a squirter.  We always had to have sex with a few of towels Smiley  And she was very easily aroused - whispering in her ear was a big turn on for her. I was able to get her to cum once by playing with her breast and talking dirty to her in her ear... It was supposed to be foreplay  Grin  ...Unfortunately she was still dressed so her pants were soaked.

Great videos!  My wife and I will have to experiment.  Thumbs up
HornyBxVirgin
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2012, 11:06:25 PM »

Cool smiley I'd sign up for that!  Grin
HeyUp
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2012, 08:24:02 AM »

Ladies who have these, do you find it tiring? As in, if you were to have one EVERY time you had sex would it make you want sex less because you aren't tired of them, but know how much effort they are and therefore feel 'too tired' for sex more often?

Just a thought as my good lady has them every time with me, you'd think because of this shed be keen to have more sex or a fair amount of it, when it is infact quite the opposite. Sad
hot.sexybabe50
Orgasmanic Babe
Naughty Minx...
Orientation: Bi
Breast size: 34C
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2017, 07:55:51 PM »

Great thread to read on... always love learning and hearing about everyone experiences!!

A strong woman loves who she is... Trusts her instincts... Speaks her mind... And doesn't take shit from anyone!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: