* June 06, 2020, 07:38:19 AM
Register Login
News: If you haven't registered yet, you're missing out. There's lots more stuff here for members. It's free and easy, so join TODAY!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Why does a man cum and then let lose with another load 20 seconds later?  (Read 5897 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
SweetSensations(1) cockring(1) Cappy_Dick(1)
SweetSensations
Orgasmanic Babe
Orientation: Straight
Breast size: 35b
« on: April 10, 2013, 09:42:37 PM »

Why does a man cum and then let lose with another load 20 seconds later?
 Did I also milk his prostate at almost the same time?

I got on top then asked him if he could handle the bullet vibe again? he said yes. I said "you are at the controls but make sure it is on when you are close to exploding". Last week he held my head next to his tummy and did not release me. I was on my knees and he exploded in the back of my throat and there was no gagging and it did not hit my airway. It was a smooth experience with no reflexive coughing after his release. I was amazed and had to learn more so I was reading that I should deep throat him on his side. I read up on the techniques and I am training to totally relax the gag reflex. Later I asked him to get on his side and I came in with some rhythmic movements and went very deep and held myself there, then after about 4x he exploded and I was flooded with cum and my airway invaded with instinctual cough. I thought if was over but about 20 seconds later this huge gush comes again. What just happened ? I think I milked his prostate then he came 20 seconds later. I have only had this happen with the Electostimulation machine ET 312.

This was beautiful and I have to research it. It was not as smooth as last week but this fascinates me. I always move up during orgasm so I won’t cough but last week was so hawt I have to learn how to accommodate his load in the back of my throat. Any other tips on taming the gag reflex also?

If you have a favorite toy for prostate stimulation I would like to use it during fellatio.
cockring
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 6
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 02:35:33 PM »

I guess he was very horny and overly excited by what you were doing that he got a "double orgasm" ...

Gag reflex : dentists usually tell their patients to breathe through the mouth in order to reduce the gag reflex... I don't know if this would help during fellatio
grandpabearz
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 01:16:53 PM »

Just some guys are capable of cumming more times than others   Thumbs up
Cappy_Dick
Orgasmanic Dude
The One and Only
Male
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 07:46:03 PM »

It happens sometimes. Feels great when it does.

xx
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2020. All rights reserved.