* July 14, 2020, 04:39:30 AM
Register Login
News: Visit our CHAT ROOM and hang out with cool people!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Tasting your own cum?  (Read 16340 times)
thrillshot
« on: June 29, 2013, 10:06:06 AM »

I was wondering what y'all thought about a guy tasting his own cum? I really want to I just haven't gotten the courage to do so. Any tips or comments would be great. Also im new here!
Scrumptious
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 11:36:17 AM »

DO IT!!! Especially if you like/expect to cum in a womans mouth.
Superaverageman
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 12:07:09 PM »

You gotta try it at least once! I think everyone, man or woman, should know what their own cum tastes like. It's part of exploring your sexuality, being free of potential hang-ups about bodily fluids, and as Scrumptious mentioned, it's good to know what your partner is tasting too. If it's something you'd like to try, don't think about it, just do it the next time the opportunity presents itself.

What's stopping you from trying it? Do you just feel like it's not something you're "supposed" to do?

Also, welcome to O!
Deckard
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 12:34:38 PM »

You must've tasted your precum? So why not the final product?
Donna
Chat Moderator
Female
Breast size: A handful, depends on the size of your hands
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 12:52:25 PM »

i recommend cumming into the palm of your hand, opening up and sucking it all into your mouth while it's still warm.  saves on tissues, etc Smiley  Dont be scared, just do it, what's the worst that can happen?   Welcome to O.
Fem
Orgasmanic Babe
Breast size: E cup
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 01:00:59 PM »

Welcome to O

I agree with all of the above and another good way that may seem a little less "in your face" might be to ask a partner that swallows, to share it with you. That way it will also be a little more passionate and erotic for both of you.

Hope you like the taste though because some women find it very erotic to see a man taste himself.

You know those bad things that happen to good people? I'm That!
sexyVector
Orgasmanic Dude
Ask me something, anything!
Cock size: 6.5"
Breast size: All will be considered
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 11:15:11 PM »

Welcome to O.

About 20 years ago when I wanted to know what my cum tasted like or what my girlfriends tasted when she swallowed my cum. I did the following. On my back againsts a wall and raised my legs above me with my cock pointed down at my mouth and let a load fly into my mouth. I was warm and sticky, kind of sweet kind of sour. But I wanted the fresh warm feeling just to know. If you enjoy letting a load fly in a ladies face, you should really know what it feels like to her.

That guy again!
ankh
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 11:39:19 PM »

i recommend cumming into the palm of your hand, opening up and sucking it all into your mouth while it's still warm.  saves on tissues, etc Smiley  Dont be scared, just do it, what's the worst that can happen?   Welcome to O.
excellent suggestion! I have done it. Good stuff.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
wferret
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 07:42:50 AM »

I've done this a few times, when someone I'm having fun with askes me to.  I was pretty apprehensive the first time, but, as it turns out, the taste isn't too bad at all.  It's not something I'd do for myself, but if it turns someone else on, then why not? Wink
Mike Oxard
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 08:14:45 AM »

I've eaten mine loads of times ... have even done it on cam on here a couple of times, alas as it failed to elicit a comment I don't think my "watchers" were really watching though ..... Either that or they were too revolted!
pandora
Orgasmanic Babe
Breast size: large
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2013, 12:28:07 PM »

I think some really good ways to go about tasting have been discussed here....I personally find men's cum an absolute turn on...and I don't think it would taste repulsive to a man...I agree that the best idea is tasting mixed juices after sex...but it would be very sexy to let the gentleman cum and then take some cum and spread it on your lips for an erotic kiss....UMMMmmmmm

a pretty face gets old...a nice body changes...
but a good woman will always be a good woman
cockring
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 6
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2013, 05:33:31 PM »

On a few occasions, I tasted my own cum in a more "indirect" approach : after ejaculating inside her , I licked her pussy , and her juices mixed with my own cum ... It tasted OK , not such a turn-on for me though Eating pussy
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2013, 06:14:53 PM »

Don't you guys ever kiss your partner after cumming in her mouth? That's one of the earliest sexual experiences I had as a teenager ... tasting cum is really no big deal guys!
youngbender
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 6 inches
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2013, 12:02:18 AM »

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.orgasmanic.com/index.php?topic=1113.0

-yb
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2013, 01:06:47 AM »

Thanks Bender I was trying to find that thread!
Always Hard
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 7 inches
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2013, 02:53:29 AM »

Ive cum in my mouth a few times now and I say go for it. Its been awhile since I did it and I have actually been thinking about trying it again soon. I lay down throw my legs over my head and just stroke it out. oh and have good aim unless you want a facial haha
dickschutz
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2013, 09:20:28 PM »

I have. First time was by accident during sex I happened to shoot into my own mouth! Tasted pretty good. Since then I've obliged ladies while camming who wanted me to taste it. Not bad actually, sweet with kind of a grainy texture. I was watching a jerk off instruction video posted elsewhere on this forum with the woman telling you to lie on your back so you'll cum in your own mouth and I'm really tempted to try it. I just never make it that far, it's so erotic her telling me what to do that I sadly don't last long enough.
Rod
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: 6.5
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2013, 12:25:14 AM »

For many, many years, doing so has crossed my mind.  But, once I shoot my load, the urge dies.  In college, my girlfriend once tried to give me a snowball after sucking me, but I wasn't expecting it, so wasn't into it, making the operative word "tried."

A couple of months ago, though, after finishing myself off, I didn't think...just did it.  And...well...I was indifferent, frankly.  Since then, I've thought about doing it again, but seems that if I actively think of it at all, the urge goes away once I cum.  That one time I succeeded was a spur of the moment automatic action.

So, if you'd like to try it...stop thinking about it and just do it.

"Sometimes, if you really pay attention, life doesn't suck."
--Joss Whedon
bisex_skype
Banned
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: 8 inches
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2013, 03:03:12 AM »

you just have to try it! I always taste my cum after ejaculating. its so tasty! also love others cum

skype me: hotrod_shaved
dfg73
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 15cm
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2013, 03:37:24 AM »

I do it all time during prostate play. When in doggy, cum drop in one of my hand then I lick it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2020. All rights reserved.