* August 01, 2014, 03:47:13 AM
Register Login
News: Fill in your profile info so others can get to know you better!  Not a member yet?  Why not?  Registration is free!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Guys: Why you don't want to text me a cock pic  (Read 1175 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
Donna(2) cockring(1) Mani(1) Fem(1)
Donna
Chat Moderator
Female
Orientation: Straight
Breast size: A handful, depends on the size of your hands
« on: July 14, 2013, 08:51:35 AM »

So I'm at work tonight and get a text message:

Him: ''Remember this bad boy (with winking emote)''. Hmm ok, open the attachment and there is some random cock that, surprisingly enough, looks rather much like any other number of cocks I have ever seen. I have zero idea who this is, except maybe some guy in Melbourne who I found out was a total drunken ass and no longer have anything to do with. But it didn't look like him, so I ruled him out. What to do. tapping fingers on desk OK, lets deflate that lil ole hard on and the ego a tad.

Me: ''Nope''

Him: ''Its all urs if u include my fiance''. Fiance huh? Right, clearly no one I know if he thinks I am getting it on with a woman. What's a girl to do? Lets just ramp up his heart rate a little bit shall we? I'm in a head fucking kind of mood this weekend, so why the hell not. Besides, I like whole words, not fucking text speak.

Me: ''My husband is a police officer and I will be handing my phone over to him when he goes to work tomorrow. Sending obscene photos to people you don't know is a federal offence. Hope you enjoy the outcome of this little prank, whoever you are.'' Wondering how he is going to take that - I have no idea if it's really a federal offence, but I am pretty sure it's not looked upon that nicely.

Him: ''Is not Sarah?? I told u id do this last night?? im extremely confused''. Only confused? Damn, I was hoping for shitting bricks.

Me: ''Enjoy your visit from the cops once they track down this number, how dare you send filthy pictures to me''.

There has been silence from my secret admirer. I wonder if he is shitting those bricks or just got sick of me. I have no intention of letting him know that I am yanking his chain. It can serve to let him think twice about sending his cock to the wrong phone number.
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 12:44:36 PM »

I really did mean to send that pic to Sarah!
Fem
Orgasmanic Donor
Breast size: E cup
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 03:02:03 PM »

Dear Donna

Seeing that this thread is directed at "Guys", would it be okay if the girls take pics of random cocks and then text them to you? We need to be specific here because I am ready to hit send.

Signed

Confused

You know those bad things that happen to good people? I'm That!
cockring
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 6
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 03:49:58 PM »

I knew it was Mani ...
Donna
Chat Moderator
Female
Breast size: A handful, depends on the size of your hands