* April 23, 2018, 03:25:32 PM
Register Login
News: Orgasmanic is 100% spam-free and popup-free! It's also 100% um... free! Join today for a great community experience!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: The Day I Joined a Website Looking for no Strings Sex  (Read 1984 times)
Superaverageman
« on: October 11, 2007, 04:11:23 PM »

Interesting article by a journalist about an adulterous fling web site: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=486933&in_page_id=1879
Cutiewithabooty
Orgasmanic Babe
Orientation: Straight
Breast size: Deliciously Delectable
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 04:28:49 PM »

wow i read this from start to finish and actually, that surprised me. Maybe the reason these women are so coy with their adulteric encounters with strange men is the UK society?
Canuck30
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 04:37:01 PM »

I was gonna say.........Thats happening right here at Orgasmic.com....It happens all over the world....both Men and Women!
Cutiewithabooty
Orgasmanic Babe
Breast size: Deliciously Delectable
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 04:39:17 PM »

you have a point Canuck, just wouldn't have imagined women being so liberal about it! lol but hmm.. maybe i'm just traditional or hehe not married! Cheesy
Canuck30
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 04:40:06 PM »

you have a point Canuck, just wouldn't have imagined women being so liberal about it! lol but hmm.. maybe i'm just traditional or hehe not married! Cheesy

nah, your just way super sexy........ Cool
HardWood69
Orgasmanic Dude
Hot, Sexy, Nerd Love, Powered by Linux
Cock size: 7.5"
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 09:23:09 PM »

I was gonna say.........Thats happening right here at Orgasmic.com....It happens all over the world....both Men and Women!

How often do you all think it happens at Orgasmanic? 

I'm not naive enough to think that it doesn't happen, but if someone is looking for a hook up, aren't there hundreds of better websites for them to go to?  Certainly there are more direct routes to having an affair. 

Hot, horny, hardcore nerd.  Programmer by day.  Personal sex slave to my lovely wife by night.
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Titty fuck & cum!
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6=====>"
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 09:48:02 PM »

I only know of one Orgasmanic IRL "hookup".  But I seriously doubt this is a common occurrence.  I agree that there are much more quick and direct ways to have an affair than a site like this... especially since we have so few people here.  Not to mention we're spread all over the world.
Canuck30
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 04:19:50 PM »

I only know of one Orgasmanic IRL "hookup".  But I seriously doubt this is a common occurrence.  I agree that there are much more quick and direct ways to have an affair than a site like this... especially since we have so few people here.  Not to mention we're spread all over the world.

some people consider online sexual encounters just as much an affair as meeting in R/T........
HardWood69
Orgasmanic Dude
Hot, Sexy, Nerd Love, Powered by Linux
Cock size: 7.5"
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2007, 10:23:51 PM »

some people consider online sexual encounters just as much an affair as meeting in R/T........

I hope I'm not sounding like a jerk here, but does that really matter what "some people consider?"  Couldn't you say that about any statement?

Ted Kaczynski thought technology has brought the irreparable downfall of humanity.  Marshall Applewhite convinced thirty-eight followers to commit suicide so that their souls could take a ride on a spaceship that they believed was hiding behind the comet carrying Jesus (the Heaven's Gate cult).  I wouldn't consider either to be accurate. 

If I considered myself to be a "cute little ballerina wearing a pink tutu," (neglecting the minor facts that I'm wearing a green sweater and am neither cute, nor little, nor graceful) 
....does it make it so? 

I'd much rather see my wife chatting dirty with one of you guys than walk in on you fucking her.   

Does anyone here truly think that they'd have an equal reaction to catching their significant other having a physical affair as an online cybersex session?

I'd be very concerned if she developed a deep emotional connection (fell in love), sacrificed our time together, or was contemplating acting out her fantasies in real life.  However, simply engaging the fantasy online wouldn't bother me.  To me sex and cybersex are very very different.

Just my opinion, though.

Hot, horny, hardcore nerd.  Programmer by day.  Personal sex slave to my lovely wife by night.
jackoffballs
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6.5" i think, but haven't measured in a long time. Do you shrink?
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2018, 10:24:29 PM »

Would love to do this but.......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2017. All rights reserved.