* October 20, 2017, 12:59:28 AM
Register Login
News: If you haven't registered yet, you're missing out. There's lots more stuff here for members. It's free and easy, so join TODAY!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: The Tapatalk Problem Thread  (Read 12370 times)
DiverDown
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2015, 10:54:09 AM »

I still can't get it on Tapatalk. Any suggestions?
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2015, 04:12:46 PM »

It would be immensely helpful for someone who has gotten Tapatalk working again (e.g. with Orgasmanic), to post some details on how dafuq they did it!
MrSpock
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2015, 05:09:14 AM »

Tapatalk worked on this forum without problems until just recently. If I try to enter the forum, I receive the message on my iPhone that the configuration of the forum seems to be wrong. I informed tapatalk and it also said to inform the admin of this forum. Does anybody have the same issue or is the admin aware of any configuration problem?
ntellmenolies
Chat Moderator
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2015, 09:46:26 AM »

I am now getting the same problem that I hAd never had before the 9.1 IOS update. I can log in get the same message.

"Dildo....... The original selfie stick" ......... Lani Lynn Vale chapter quote from one of her amazing books!
MrSpock
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2015, 03:48:23 PM »

As of today I am back in tapatalk.
MrSpock
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2016, 11:39:15 AM »

I used tapatalk until just a few minutes ago. But since a few days I only saw the Chatroom and could not see the forum. So I deleted the access to this site and tried to reconnect. But when I try to find the forum again, the system cannot find it. Does it have a different name in tapatalk or should "Orgasmanic" work?

I checked by own forum and it did not work either. I had to update the tapatalk plugin of my forum. So I assume that O must be updated as well.
« MrSpock fucked with this post August 26, 2016, 01:37:17 PM » Logged
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Titty fuck & cum!
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6=====>"
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2016, 01:52:29 PM »

MrSpock: I haven't updated the Tapatalk plugin in a long while, so that might be the problem. Over the years, it's not worked at times, but then seems to start working again, so you might try again at a later date. I have no plans of continuing support for Tapatalk. I hope to have the site working in a mobile-friendly way in the near future, which will make Tapatalk unnecessary.
MrSpock
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2016, 03:05:44 PM »

Ok, I will continue to try using tapatalk. May be the forum works again with the next tapatalk update. To update my forum, I just had to upload two folders to the forum software. It was done in two minutes. Once the forum is available in a mobile usable format tapatalk support is no longer necessary. Currently it helps a lot for using mobile access.
ntellmenolies
Chat Moderator
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2016, 09:49:37 PM »

I use Tapatalk all the time. The way to the forum is to load page then in top right click the gear icon, then click the site logo again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Dildo....... The original selfie stick" ......... Lani Lynn Vale chapter quote from one of her amazing books!
JMondo
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 7
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2017, 06:17:25 PM »

I use Tapatalk all the time. The way to the forum is to load page then in top right click the gear icon, then click the site logo again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like access from tapatalk has ended
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: