* May 26, 2019, 09:23:54 PM
Register Login
News: Visit our CHAT ROOM and hang out with cool people!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: UNDERWATER MASTURBATION- OR SEX....!!  (Read 14292 times)
act2now
Orgasmanic Dude
The Bushy Tunnel
Male
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 7.25
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2017, 07:44:29 AM »

Some of my first masturbation experiences were in the bathtub.  I remember them fondly.  I think the combination of the water and the use of soap to keep my cock slick was why I did not notice a loss of lubrication.  I really liked the sight of my cum spurting out underwater. 
janice
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6in
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 10:29:16 AM »

Up until we replaced the bath with a shower. I would often masturbate under the water in the bath.  It was very erotic to see my semen shoot into the hot water and float about.  It always seemed that the heat of the water "ccoked" the semen into hardened white strings.   Now that we have only a shower, it is not so erotic to orgasm and shoot
StressRelief84
Orgasmanic Dude
yippee!
Male
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2017, 09:36:02 AM »

My parent and me, moved to Maui when I was in my early teens.  After high school graduation, moved back to San Diego to go to college and found my now wife. I took her back to Maui right after we got married.  I've done it underwear a few times. It's really great! I don't know how well masturbation would work as things move slower under water right... I'm much older now and I'm not sure how well sex would work underwater now. Wink But we were in our young twenties at the time and it didn't take much to get me to cum.  I must say, if you want to get things worked up and the juices flowing, when your wife (or who ever) is swimming around, let her go in front of you and look at where her vajay-jay. Yikes!!! (I'm getting a woody thinking about it.) Assuming your in clear water like Hawaii or even in a swimming pool, with the mask on underwater everything will be crystal clear and appear bigger than it normally is. It's awesome. At least that has always helped me get my creative juices flowing.  Whether your scuba or snorkeling, doesn't matter, just play together.  You'll love it.   
jack1566hard
Orgasmanic Dude
It always feels so good like this...
Male
Cock size: 9
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2019, 08:44:32 PM »

It looks so cool when you cum and a rope shoots out and then just floats Jerk n cum Jerk n cum Jerk n cum Jerk n cum Jerk n cum
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2019, 06:57:15 AM »

agreed. love seeing it mist out like cloudy white ink
jack1566hard
Orgasmanic Dude
It always feels so good like this...
Male
Cock size: 9
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2019, 09:27:47 PM »

Oh I now see we are also supposed to recount sex under water. I agree with others I have tried sex in a pool before but it dried her out and just wasn't fun.  The same woman was really horny one morning on a beach vacation and with a beach full of people I jumped into the waves to cool off from roasting in the sun. The next thing I knew she was right behind me.  She was approx 8 inches or so shorter than me and I was in water half way up to my chest so she used that excuse to jump up and wrap her legs around my hips so "she could keep her head above water".  We started kissing, she ground her hips a couple of times and my cock was rock hard. she reached down, pulled it out held it and slid right onto it.  now because the beach was full I had to try to look like we were just being playful above the waves while I was slow fucking her below.  I really wanted to fuck her but some folks were on to us and were inching closer to see the action in the waves so I moved a few feet out deeper.  She had that covered in a heart beat.  Now up to my neck level every wave that came in she put her hands on my shoulders while had a firm grip on her ass cheeks.  She would then "bounce up" as each wave came in obviously she was just sliding up and down my cock.  That gave us enough cover so I could just fuck her in between bounces and she used the "OOO" noises she made as the waves came in to mask her gasps as she came.  It was great, she didn't dry out I think because of the salt  water.  I could not get gout though as I was still hard from fucking her in front of all of the people.  She grabbed my cock and led me back into shallower water, where I stayed fooling around with her until it calmed down enough for me to get out and dry off. Jerk n cum Jerk n cum Jerk n cum Jerk n cum Jerk n cum 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2018. All rights reserved.