* October 21, 2017, 05:13:32 PM
Register Login
News: Fill in your profile info so others can get to know you better! Not a member yet? Why not? Registration is free!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Chat Reminder  (Read 7901 times)
bogan
Orgasmanic Dude
perpetual perve
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: suckable but won't make you gag
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2015, 08:56:37 AM »

WOW!!!! This comes as a real surprise. I rarely visit these days but to see this sort of behaviour on 'O' is disappointing. Kudos to all the Admins for their prompt and strict action. As Donna will attest to, the reason we came over to 'O' was to get away from this sort of behaviour.
Hopefully the message is out and the troublemakers will actually read the guidelines ( I hate the word rules ) before signing on.
Well done guys and gals  Thumbs up

As long as I have a face, you'll always have a place to sit
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2015, 02:21:35 PM »

I want to take a moment and acknowledge something that often  gets overlooked in the aftermath of an event like this.

While we may not understand what motivated the folks that were banned to behave the way they did, all the same, they are not bad people. In fact, they had many good and enjoyable qualities. I know there's folks here that miss chatting with them, and a few are experiencing their absence as a personal loss. I want to acknowledge those people and extend my sympathies to them. It may seem ironic to say, but the admins understand very well how you feel, as we also knew and enjoyed the persons involved, and we struggled a great deal with this situation before coming to the decision we made.

That said, I suggest we begin the process of moving on from this dramatic chapter of life at Orgasmanic, and get back to the matters at hand!  Stroking cock  Jerking cock  Diddle Sucking cock Eating pussy 69 Jerk it Jerk n cum Thumbs up
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Titty fuck & cum!
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6=====>"
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2015, 09:40:22 PM »

Saw a video clip that reminds me of the bullying that was going on here, except this was done by professionals on a national news channel! Skip to 4:20 and watch what they have to say about Chaz Bono:

If the video is region locked for your location, try viewing it here (skip to 6:40): https://www.facebook.com/Mediamatters/videos/10153092758041167
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2015, 10:07:04 PM »

"Seventh Grade Rules"  <-- says it all
Lyanna
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2015, 08:33:36 AM »

It's all already been said so i'll keep it short.

As little as I am here these days, and when I am, I don't cam or anything but this place was in a sense a home away from home for me for a while, I had great friends (and with a couple of people a little bit more), though now when I do visit, there's not many i talk to, or even know. This is still a safe haven for me that I will always hold in my heart. (Corny, I know, but if you knew me, you'd understand, those that know me, probably don't understand, but it's still true!)

I've had a couple of problems here in the past and the Admins have been quick to have my back and I will always be grateful for this, and it's good to see they could do the same for somebody else and that this place is still the safe haven I've always relied on.

I'd like to just say, and i'm sure i'm not the only,the biggest thanks I can to the admin team for keeping this place the way it is but not just for the people they enjoy, and I'd like to also share my sympathies for the loss of friends to the team, and other members as it's always upsetting to see friends go.

As it's almost Christmas, New Year.. here's to the future of O, old members and new. Old friends, new friends, and all. And of course, the fun Wink
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: