* October 17, 2017, 09:01:50 AM
Register Login
News: Fill in your profile info so others can get to know you better! Not a member yet? Why not? Registration is free!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Photo Gallery  (Read 1551 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
Mani(3) oldasspussy(2) ilikeitalot(2) LeeA77777(2)
carrperry
« on: November 14, 2015, 03:00:03 PM »

My photo gallery has three pictures in it, but the folder has a "0" where the number of pictures should appear. Also, it doesn't look like any have posted to the picture thread on the homepage. Any thoughts? Thanks! Sorry -- one of the pics just showed up.
Mani
Administrator
Orientation: Straight
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 03:17:49 PM »

All I know is there actually are three pictures on your profile. It normally does take a short while for new posts to make it to the home page.
oldasspussy
Orgasmanic Babe
Breast size: small
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 03:27:56 PM »

Are they jpg files? A few pics on my page don't show in the main gallery because they're png files.

If you'd like you can send the pics to me privately & I will carefully study them to make sure there are no other reasons that might prevent them from properly uploading.  Smiley
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Titty fuck & cum!
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6=====>"
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 10:19:05 PM »

What OAP said is probably what's happening. In the Latest Pics on the font page, it assumes all pics are JPG's. PNG pics won't show up there. I took a shortcut when coding that and never went back and fixed it. I'll add it to my to-do list tho!
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 10:39:13 PM »

What OAP said is probably what's happening. In the Latest Pics on the font page, it assumes all pics are JPG's. PNG pics won't show up there. I took a shortcut when coding that and never went back and fixed it. I'll add it to my to-do list tho!

The thing is some people use that bug as a feature (a way to post pics without them being displayed on the home page). Search engine spiders can see the front page, but not what's in the Members Only part of the site, which includes profile pics.
oldasspussy
Orgasmanic Babe
Breast size: small
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2015, 12:04:54 AM »

The thing is some people use that bug as a feature (a way to post pics without them being displayed on the home page). Search engine spiders can see the front page, but not what's in the Members Only part of the site, which includes profile pics.

I was thinking it is also good if you want to load pics that only your buddies can view since they won't show in the main gallery
carrperry
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2015, 12:49:24 AM »

Are they jpg files? A few pics on my page don't show in the main gallery because they're png files.

If you'd like you can send the pics to me privately & I will carefully study them to make sure there are no other reasons that might prevent them from properly uploading.  Smiley

I love that you are so helpful. Interestingly, I have already been studying your pictures, too.  Jerk n cum
LeeA77777
Orgasmanic Dude
Enjoy outdoors
Male
Cock size: 6
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 12:03:33 PM »

Is there a way to have pictures added with out them showing up on the home page?
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2017, 09:37:58 PM »

Is there a way to have pictures added with out them showing up on the home page?

Technically, this is a bug. But it works! Any picture posted in PNG format will not show up on the home page, but will show up on your profile and in the member picture gallery.  Thumbs up
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Titty fuck & cum!
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6=====>"
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2017, 10:03:55 PM »

It's a feature! Not a bug! Cool smiley

Technically, this is a bug. But it works! Any picture posted in PNG format will not show up on the home page, but will show up on your profile and in the member picture gallery.  Thumbs up
LeeA77777
Orgasmanic Dude
Enjoy outdoors
Male
Cock size: 6
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2017, 01:23:02 PM »

Thank You....both!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: