* December 15, 2017, 06:38:53 PM
Register Login
News: See what everyone's doing by clicking MORE -> Who's Online!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Caught, twice  (Read 2779 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
Handmeone(1) Jschmoe7788(1)
Anonymous
« on: April 12, 2016, 04:04:20 AM »

I was supposed to be alone, and while waiting for the coffee to brew, I stood masturbating in the kitchen watching nudes on my mobile.
The next moment my sis walked in! She turned around and left for her room. It was such a turn on that my cock became hard as rock and dripping with pre-cum.
Sure that she would stay in her room ashamed of what she saw, I moved to the kitchen still stroking. I did not notice her watching me untill she spoke. She had a good look and left, saying "I will tell mom about it later".
We never did, but I became her slave.
Handmeone
Orgasmanic Dude
Hiding...
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 6 and a little, uncut.
Breast size: All breasts.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 03:23:10 AM »

I suppose everybody gets caught sometime or other.
My wife started acting suspiciously all of a sudden, and then confronted me with my masturbation habit early in the morning when I go outside.
She even mentioned how she found out, even where I left the mobile to make a video of myself. She watched me a couple of times.
I could not argue this time, she busted me!
While talking about it, funny enough, it made me extremely horny. But I did not dare showing it!
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 03:28:09 PM »

Not sure why but this brought made me realize I get horny when we fight.   Recently my wife and I had some big issues as she had secretly blown a bunch of money had had to come clean to ask for help paying off the debt.  I was extremely hurt and felt betrayed.  Many thoughts flew through my mind, and I am ashamed to say even leaving herůas we were talking it over late at night she started crying and she had her head buried in my chest saying she was sorry---I was trying not to be a dick but wanted her to know I was angry---and then I got an erection. Couldn't help it--she was very surprised.  ONe minute she's crying and the next we are kissing and fucking like crazy. Maybe its natures way of keeping us together.
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 03:33:38 PM »

I have been caught by my mother years ago and that was no funů..buck naked with no covers and a magazine on the bed!

My naive sister -in -law (20 yrs old) slept over  and one morning I was sitting at the top of the stairs and I had loose shorts on.  I knew she could see my cock, which was semi erect, and I wanted her too.  I saw her do a double take when she noticed and then look away real quick. I kept talking as though I didn't notice, calm and dozy. Her eyes went from making eye contact back to looking up my shorts--I kept talking but was so turned on that I went fully hard. Then it was like playing chickenů.I pretended not to notice her staring, and she pretended not to notice. We just carried on the conversation with my wife in the next room. 
Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2016, 10:33:25 AM »

That is when I start leaking the most from excitement, talking about sex and not supposed to be sexual...
Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2017, 09:18:34 PM »

I wascaught by my mom and it was a game changer!! She had a good look and came back after to tell me it was normal and everyone did it - it was good for me! who knew?
After that she got me oil and a cloth , kept on the bed stand, I dint even try to hide after that - she became my fantasy girl!!
Jschmoe7788
Orgasmanic Dude
Just Lil ol me
Male
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: Never measured...no seriously.
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2017, 12:22:32 AM »

When I was a teen our family and my Hot aunt's family were all camping together. We were at the beach when my Aunt asked me if I could
Go to her trailer and grab her sunglasses. Seeing her in a bathing suit had me horny as fuck. Once I got into the trailer, I grabbed some tissue, layed down on her bed, pulled my trunks down and went to town. The windows were open but only someone right up on the trailer looking in could see me,  so I felt I was safe enough.

Only took a few minutes before I shot all over myself. Cleaned up, grabbed the sunglasses and as I walked out, my aunt was standing right outside door!

I muttered "sorry" and handed her the sunglasses. She just looked at me with a sly grin and said "it's ok, I was just waiting for you to finish"

How long she watched? No idea. We never spoke of it and I spent much of my youth jerking of imagining she watched the whole time and liked it.
Anonymous
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 01:48:07 PM »

I wascaught by my mom and it was a game changer!! She had a good look and came back after to tell me it was normal and everyone did it - it was good for me! who knew?
After that she got me oil and a cloth , kept on the bed stand, I dint even try to hide after that - she became my fantasy girl!!

This Mother has this image of her 19 yr old son that she would much rather be able to forget. Moms all know their sons do it, we've seen the evidence, we know what you are doing during those 20 minute showers. BUT guys...if you love your mother, please remember to lock the door. As much as I enjoy and get aroused watching people masturbate, no words can describe how bad it is seeing your children doing it.
Anonymous
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 10:10:00 AM »

I was stroking hard one time on the couch. (I was home alone)
Next thing I know, I look up at small window by door and my mother in law was watching me.
She never rang the door bell, and I don't think she knew I saw her, so I kept going.
Knowing she was watching me, I blew one of the biggest loads ever!
Anonymous
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2017, 01:32:59 PM »

I woke up about 4:00am this morning to pee and couldn't fall back to sleep.  Since sleep after an orgasm is usually a sure thing for me.... after a few minutes with my hand inside my panties, it was starting to feel really good, my husband rolls closer to me, starts kissing my neck and playing with my nipples. Within a couple of minutes I was having one of the best orgasms I've had in recent memory.  He then rolls on top, pulls my panties to the side and starts to trust very hard, all the way in then all the way out, almost to point of being a painful.  In less than a minute and without warning he explodes, causing me to have another AMAZING orgasm, the kind that is sudden, intense, with peaks and valleys.  It's not that unusual for me to have multiple orgasms but I usually have to work for the second one and it's never as good as the first. This 5 minute session was the most satisfying sex I've had in probably 20 years. I think I would need to go back to when I was pregnant to find sex that was as intense and satisfying.   

I mention to him how great it was he says something like "so do you want me to do that every time you play with yourself while your think I'm asleep?"  I have to admit I was kind of ashamed. I had no idea he knew. 

Anonymous
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2017, 12:30:25 PM »

I was caught once by my sister in law. Her, a friend and my wife came home early from a night out. I forgot to lock the door. I was just about to cum when the door swung open and the three arrived home. My wife ran upstairs (had to pee), their friend was on the porch (smoking) and my sis in law came into the living room where i was at. Had just enough time to unplug the camera, toss it aside and get my shorts up when she got in the room. Wish I could say i lived out a fantasy that night but nope, instead I wound up cumming in my sorts (was exciting I will admit) and she noticed it (was light great sweat shorts). Well she looked at the cum stain increasing in size, looked me in the eyes and said "really?" and got up and left the room. Don't think she told my wife as it was never brought up, but it was a long time before she came over again. I like to think that she kept that an embarrassing secret and never told... to this day, I make sure i have ALL doors locked if there is a chance someone might come home early.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2017. All rights reserved.