* October 23, 2017, 05:32:23 AM
Register Login
News: Check out Orgasmanic Tango. It can hold up to 12 masturbating cammers!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Hotel/Motel masturbation.  (Read 5311 times)
FireDawg10
Orgasmanic Dude
FireDawg
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: Depends on how horny I am.
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2017, 05:35:07 PM »

As I thought I decided to crash at my friend's place instead of going with a hotel for the weekend. Only had a chance to do a quick tease before bed unlike the fun I would've had at the hotel. But I still had a good time.

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am!
Atxtouch
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2017, 09:51:52 AM »

OK, this happened. Believe it or not, and I know this sounds like an old Penthouse Forum story....
In early August I was on biz travel in a smallish town in the Deep South of the USA. I only go there about twice a year and it is dreadfully boring. Anyway, my first night there, there was torrential downpour, like Biblical rain storm. Roads flooding, etc.. So, no way I am going out for drinks and dinner. The hotel has a decent lobby with a bar, so that was going to be it for the night. Only one other customer there besides me, a woman around my age, also on business, also married, attractive with average middle age body ( like me) which I think is perfect. Anyway, we start chatting about this and that, both realizing with the storm, we aren't going out for dinner, so we both have another drink. Business travel talk turns to personal and after 3rd drink turns more flirty and risqué. Favorite fantasies are asked about, she says hers ( MMF 3 sum) and I go with one I used to have on my profile here: to meet and masturbate with a total stranger. We both realize we're getting a little too open, so talk turns back to business and the crappy city we were in. Bartender say's "Last call", but we both decide that we've had enough. Goodbyes are said, and the she says "Your fantasy, seriously, would you ever really do it?".  Realizing the once in a lifetime opportunity here, I say I would but only under the 100% agreed upon safety and rules, which for me were no touching each other, and whatever room she feels safest in. She looked at me, and I think before she could overthink it, just said "OK, lets do it, now, your room, before I change my mind". WOW!!! After my head exploded, we go to my room, make more assurances that there will be no touching each other, and we both stripped down. I was very surprised to see that she had both nipples pierced with those little rods that look like dumb bell weights. I guess there is always more to the book than the cover.
Anyway, we are naked, she sits in the love seat, I get on the couch, and, well.... we just do it. We talked and stared at each other for a while, but when she got really into it, her eyes were closed and we stopped talking. Who knows what she was thinking about - me, her husband, who knows, it didn't matter, it just looked like she was enjoying herself. I came first, her shortly thereafter, with a low moan and lower body shudder I will remember forever.
And that was it. We got dressed, not awkwardly at all, gave each other a hug and said good night. I didn't see her again, there was no knock on my door that night, etc. It was what it was.
True story.

Atxtouch
Lea_X
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2017, 10:56:34 AM »

i like when hotel let hear noise, so i can hear some have pleasure and i start to have my pleasure, hope he/she can hear me...is excting lot, no need to see only hear and other maybe hear me so try be loud Smiley, sorry my english suck....
Macintosh76
Orgasmanic Donor
Ready for a night out
Male
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2017, 11:55:10 AM »

Your English is better than most of our French.  And I would LOVE to hear you cumming next door
Wantto!
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: I don't know.  I've never measured.  I will have to work on that lol.
Breast size: I don't have any but I love them.
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2017, 08:47:29 PM »

Hotel masturbation is the best.  I recently called up a lady friend for some phone sex while staying in a hotel and didn't care what the people in the next room heard.  It was a good time.  Lea_X you should come into Tango sometime...we'd all be interested in what a French orgasm sounds like  Cheesy
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2017, 09:18:16 AM »

OK, this happened. Believe it or not, and I know this sounds like an old Penthouse Forum story....
In early August I was on biz travel in a smallish town in the Deep South of the USA. I only go there about twice a year and it is dreadfully boring. Anyway, my first night there, there was torrential downpour, like Biblical rain storm. Roads flooding, etc.. So, no way I am going out for drinks and dinner. The hotel has a decent lobby with a bar, so that was going to be it for the night. Only one other customer there besides me, a woman around my age, also on business, also married, attractive with average middle age body ( like me) which I think is perfect. Anyway, we start chatting about this and that, both realizing with the storm, we aren't going out for dinner, so we both have another drink. Business travel talk turns to personal and after 3rd drink turns more flirty and risqué. Favorite fantasies are asked about, she says hers ( MMF 3 sum) and I go with one I used to have on my profile here: to meet and masturbate with a total stranger. We both realize we're getting a little too open, so talk turns back to business and the crappy city we were in. Bartender say's "Last call", but we both decide that we've had enough. Goodbyes are said, and the she says "Your fantasy, seriously, would you ever really do it?".  Realizing the once in a lifetime opportunity here, I say I would but only under the 100% agreed upon safety and rules, which for me were no touching each other, and whatever room she feels safest in. She looked at me, and I think before she could overthink it, just said "OK, lets do it, now, your room, before I change my mind". WOW!!! After my head exploded, we go to my room, make more assurances that there will be no touching each other, and we both stripped down. I was very surprised to see that she had both nipples pierced with those little rods that look like dumb bell weights. I guess there is always more to the book than the cover.
Anyway, we are naked, she sits in the love seat, I get on the couch, and, well.... we just do it. We talked and stared at each other for a while, but when she got really into it, her eyes were closed and we stopped talking. Who knows what she was thinking about - me, her husband, who knows, it didn't matter, it just looked like she was enjoying herself. I came first, her shortly thereafter, with a low moan and lower body shudder I will remember forever.
And that was it. We got dressed, not awkwardly at all, gave each other a hug and said good night. I didn't see her again, there was no knock on my door that night, etc. It was what it was.
True story.

great story! glad you got to live out your fantasy.

more details? lol
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: