* June 28, 2017, 08:06:33 AM
Register Login
News: Visit our video chat room and hang out with cool people!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Where will YOU go on your summer vacation?  (Read 165 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
Mani(1) jjsj69(1)
Mani
Administrator
Orientation: Straight
« on: June 02, 2017, 12:50:54 AM »

How about the Antique Vibrator Museum in San Francisco? http://antiquevibratormuseum.com   Thumbs up!

A Trip To The Antique Vibrator Museum
jjsj69
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 7.25
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 05:40:04 PM »

We go yearly to a large lake in the northeast of US. It's very quiet, not an overpopulated tourist attraction as many are used to. We bring our boat and rent a log cabin in the water for the week. No cell service, no tv or internet. Just good old fashioned down time. One of the perks of it being sooo unpopulated, is that you can drive around in a boat for hours without seeing any other boaters and the lake is so large that it's hard to be seen from shore unless someone's got serious binoculars and a real interest in what your up to. That being said, it's here that I first realized how exhilarating it is to have some solo fun without the behind closed doors feeling. Few years back, I woke up and just wanted to take the boat for a run. Nobody was up yet so went alone. Sun was beating down so I figured ,nobody can see me, why not lose the shorts and get some color in my ghostly white lower self? Never expected it to be such a turn on- so took it a little further! Now the wife joins the mid lake fun here and there but also lets me run off to do my thing from time to time too. Needless to say that exhibitionist feeling keeps me cumming back to the lake every year for my summer vacations! Sorry for the story- something about the theme of this whole page made my brain go straight to the sexual part of vacation! Haha
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: