* December 17, 2017, 08:58:46 AM
Register Login
News: Check out Orgasmanic Tango. It can hold up to 12 masturbating cammers!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Compliment vs. Creepy --finding the line.  (Read 2360 times)
tumbleweed
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 6.5
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2017, 05:36:37 PM »

retired and work in retail for fun money , being around ppl all day you learn to read them . i never say anything to women unless they ask for help or engage me in some way , then i might say something but only after i feel their comfortable with me . regular customers i have said wow you look nice today. one lady said ," you always say that !" i said ya but its true and you have one lucky husband, now how can i help you today? now she always smiles at me . but i know she is ok with it first ... mature women are cautious young women ( girls ) should be .. 61 years talking here ,learneda thing or two . even on this site where i can be more open i often am to polite i think lol ..

tumbleweed 😸
WetPussy
Orgasmanic Babe
Enjoy ;)
Orientation: Straight
Breast size: 36D
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2017, 11:16:19 PM »

I get compliments on a regular basis by strangers, or people that I interact with.  Very few come across as awkward or creepy, some have crossed the line, but the majority of them make my day and make me feel good about my self.  I personally enjoy the attention but I have my days that I don't want to be bothered.
 I have learned that people can't read minds and there is no way for anyone around me to know whether I'll be receptive and welcomed to their compliments.  I can be all dressed up, or dressed down, it doesn't make a difference. I have simply learned to be grateful for the nice things I hear, and ignore the ones that bother me. No big deal.  I say give the compliment if it's truly one, no need to make anyone upset.  Last one I heard went like this...

stranger on the street: did it hurt?
me: what?
stranger: when you fell from heaven?

Still brings a smile to my face.... 
Outsider
Orgasmanic Dude
if only it were this simple
Male
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2017, 12:27:58 AM »

There have been many times when I've desperately wanted to tell a woman how beautiful I think she is, or how gorgeous her eyes/hair/smile/whatever are (though if I ever did it I'd never comment on their body/breasts/butt at all) ... but I've never done it for fear of coming across as creepy or hitting on them.
I'm extremely shy and fairly introverted anyway, not to mention that I'm married and have been married since I was pretty young so it would never be a "hitting on them" situation, just simply wanting to let them know I appreciated their beauty.
I've always thought that if I ever went through with it and said something that I'd not hold eye contact but a second or two after saying it and then go on my way so as to, hopefully, seem sincere and not to appear that I'm hanging around and hitting on them, or waiting to follow them, or just creepily staring at them.
Then I feel that would leave it up to them if they wanted say anything in response as I started to leave, that way if they were too taken aback or creeped out I wouldn't be standing there waiting for a response, so that they could simply not respond and let me walk away.

Now that I read back over this I just typed, I think it would come across creepy to them .. lol. laugh
I think it's best that I just not say anything.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2017. All rights reserved.