* December 15, 2017, 10:06:58 PM
Register Login
News: Orgasmanic is 100% spam-free and popup-free! It's also 100% um... free! Join today for a great community experience!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Doc Johnson American Bombshell B7  (Read 692 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
Donna(1) enzeeedee(1) hot.sexybabe50(1)
enzeeedee
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
« on: July 17, 2017, 01:39:15 AM »

Hi all,

Over the last couple of years I have bought (and eventually discarded) countless sex toys. I favour large plugs, but have experienced a range of dildos, sleeves, and vibrators, and it is about time I shared some of my experiences with the community.

dumpArump.com" border="0

(I think it's relevant to the review to note that my only experience with anal play is with toys, and mostly solo. Take or leave this detail as you will)

Size

dumpArump.com" border="0

For starters, have a little think about how big this thing might be. Then add about 25% each way to whatever size you were considering, and you will be most of the way there. It is huge. MUCH bigger than it appears in pictures. Refer to the images of it with my body as a reference and you might get an idea.

The insertable length of this toy is 6.5”. At its widest point (being the third flared portion), it is also 6.5”. I confirmed the measurement myself.

I am fairly experienced with anal play, but I was totally defeated by this toy. After much warm up with my fingers I eventually got the first graduation in, but that left me repeating “oh fuck, of fuck, oh fuck” while gripping onto my cock to take my mind off the sensation (read: I was feeling painfully full). I eventually withdrew it, applied more lube, and reinserted a few times, which made it easier to accept. However, that was the first time in years that I have had a small moment of panic at the size of something in my ass. Over the course of twenty minutes I could properly fuck myself by taking the tip in and out, but that was the furthest I got. You’ve been warned.

dumpArump.com" border="0

Tactile experience

The experience that the B7 gives you is very good. It has a small hollow at its base where you can insert a finger for greater control. It's made from smooth PVC gel that works great with any type of lube, and the material has a little bit of ‘give’ to it.. There are no seams, it is obviously well made, and it has a cool gunmetal colour (with glitter through it - very tactical) that I really liked. Obviously the user experience was dulled somewhat by my inability to properly use it, but that’s my fault for shopping when horny. For the price ($18USD), I can’t really complain.

dumpArump.com" border="0

Conclusion

The B7 Tango straddles the line between monster dildo, and monster butt plug, but mostly fails at being either. With enough practice one could get the whole thing in (I intend to one day), but there is no way it’s going to stay put like a butt plug should. As a dildo it could work in theory, but I can’t ever imagine being loose enough to properly employ the entire thing. It’s a fun toy to experiment with, but a conventional plug, with a nice fat dildo to follow up, would have been a better investment.

dumpArump.com" border="0
Yannis
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 09:10:01 AM »

For a second there I thought the Johnnie Walker was the toy  Cool smiley
Cool review. :]
hot.sexybabe50
Mistress of Music
Naughty Minx...
Orientation: Bi
Breast size: 34C
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 10:07:59 AM »

For a second there I thought the Johnnie Walker was the toy  Cool smiley
Cool review. :]

Lol Yannis Grin...
Thanks for sharing ur experience with this toy with everyone... but most all "Thank you for letting me watch you use it".... Cheesy Cheesy

A strong woman loves who she is... Trusts her instincts... Speaks her mind... And doesn\'t take shit from anyone!!!!!
Donna
Chat Moderator
Female
Orientation: Straight
Breast size: A handful, depends on the size of your hands
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 02:11:14 AM »

For those days when bananas are not in season.  Grin Love Love
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2017. All rights reserved.