* December 11, 2017, 08:11:21 AM
Register Login
News: Orgasmanic is 100% spam-free and popup-free! It's also 100% um... free! Join today for a great community experience!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: coming on to my (possibly, hopefully) lesbian roommate...  (Read 2198 times)
caligirl69
« on: July 24, 2017, 11:57:01 PM »

I've been in a bit of a dry spell with both men and women...I live in a house off campus with a bunch of other grad student women and share a room with (from what I've heard in rumors) a lesbian (or at least bi woman) who is single. she is seriously super hot and I've been trying to find a way to suggest that I'm open to a bit of experimenting....

I usually wear a tank top and shorts to bed but lately I've been either wearing booty shorts or just panties with a tank top that's a bit tighter and easier to adjust so that a nipple might peek out if I bend the right way...a couple nights ago I caught her looking as I bent near her. I took the pics on my profile while she was in the room, telling her I was just goofing off on snapchat, but I could tell she was definitely watching.

So tonight, I've decided to make my move. the problem is, I'm not quite sure what to do. I'm super horny right now, she just got into the shower and should be out within the next 30 minutes (i'd ask to join her but there's quite a few girls living here...i'd rather be in my room). any tips?

(If I don't get a lot/any comments  I'll probably just wing it because damn I'm already wet just thinking about her in the shower and I'm 99% sure she won't reject me...I'll keep y'all updated as the night goes...or I'll post tomorrow if I'm busy tonight Wink )
blueflame
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Straight
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 12:47:33 AM »

Don't know if I have any good advice, but I'm cheering for you!

Maybe a direct approach would be best, direct but playful and flirty. Tell her you are horny and she turns you on and if she wants to fool around that would be fun.

Good luck!
blueflame
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 01:01:15 AM »

I'm second guessing my advice now. Because she's your roommate, it might be better to take a bit more time. Not too much, but still, feel out the situation with a conversation, so as not to scare anyone unnecessarily. Maybe mentioned that you're bi and in a dry spell. If she seems comfortable with that,  ask her if she's attracted to women. If that goes well, then ask if she's attracted to you.

The point is, make sure at each step she's comfortable and you feel good about moving forward. It's subjective,  I know,  and possibly not worth much, but, good luck all the same!
cock4chix
Orgasmanic Dude
Hi Gals {PMs Welcome}
Cock size: 8
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 02:30:45 AM »

I have got no clue in the way of suggestion ..however, I'm interested?  Kiss
How did it go?  Thumbs up   Undecided
Did your chosen method work out ... or did you chicken out (at least for now)?
Cock4chix x
Tongue1st
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 7+, curved
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 08:41:24 AM »

Just seeing this so I hope the outcum was what you wanted!  One thing I have learned I wish I could tell me teen self is that if you really like someone and really want to have a good time with them, tell them.  Make a move, don't wait......be subtle but direct.  Wink
jonn
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 01:57:08 PM »

I don't think there is a way to approach this that won't turn out really awkward if she isn't interested.  I'm curious how you approached it.
JillinVa
Orgasmanic Babe
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 05:53:25 PM »

Other than just simply asking her if she's interested in a relationship; I don't have much to offer.  I believe new relationships just kind of happen... kind of need to let nature run it's course.  However....I believe this could be a double-edged sword. If the two of you decide to give it a go, all is good. However if you come on too strong and she's not interested, you could become the "crazy lesbian" roommate.  She was "checking you out" but I look at other women (and fantasize) but I'm not lesbian/bisexual, at least not lesbian/bisexual enough to pursue an actual relationship.  Smiley

caligirl69
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 09:47:34 PM »

For those who care to know, here's an update from last night

When she came in I was on my phone watching some video that a friend posted on facebook. I was laughing at it and she asked me what I was watching, so I went over to show her. We ended up sitting on her bed together, laughing and watching a bunch of dumb internet videos. I found myself moving closer to her throughout the videos and I thought I was being super stealthy and cool about it, but was completely shocked when she actually put her hand on my knee while laughing, and then kept it there. I'm pretty sure she tapped on another video but I wasn't paying attention to anything accept the hand on my knee that was slowly making it's way up my thigh. So either we had the same mind or I was more obvious with my moving closer than I thought....either way, I ended up putting my hand on hers to keep it on my thigh, which led to a super tense staring contest which she lost when she closed her eyes and leaned in and kissed me. It was super awkward at first (she told me later that, despite the rumors, she had never actually kissed a girl) but it was amazing. She wasn't comfortable with a lot of experimenting, being more inexperienced, but we did get as far as touching each others' breasts and her humping my leg (with clothes on). it was a lot of fun and even though it only increased my need for sex, I'm really glad we decided to take it slow because I want her to be comfortable and holy shit she is worth the wait....

so yes, not the outcome I originally hoped for, but a much better ending than I could have dreamed Smiley
hot.sexybabe50
Mistress of Music
Naughty Minx...
Orientation: Bi
Breast size: 34C
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2017, 09:59:53 PM »

Thank you for sharing  Cheesy Cheesy
And BTW love the Lacey bra Thumbs up

A strong woman loves who she is... Trusts her instincts... Speaks her mind... And doesn\'t take shit from anyone!!!!!
caligirl69
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2017, 10:05:31 PM »

Thank you for sharing  Cheesy Cheesy
And BTW love the Lacey bra Thumbs up

thanks  Smiley it was my first Victoria's Secret purchase...definitely worth the extra money  Wink haha
blueflame
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2017, 10:09:42 PM »

Whew! A much better approach than the foolishness I  typed up (not that I'm surprised). So glad it went well!  Thumbs up

rubntug
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 7
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2017, 03:06:56 AM »

omg.....this is probably the hottest thread I've ever read....
tommanharris
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2017, 05:29:32 AM »

Can I just say that reading all this has proper turned me on!!
Curly
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2017, 06:51:51 AM »

Happy for you, that it's beginning to turn out the way you hoped. Continue to take it slow and let it progress at it own pace. And by all means, keep us updated on what happens.... very interested in this hot tread...
jack mehoff
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2017, 08:18:18 AM »

This is a really great read. please keep us up on your progress
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2017. All rights reserved.