* October 23, 2017, 05:36:53 AM
Register Login
News: Check out Orgasmanic Tango. It can hold up to 12 masturbating cammers!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: coming on to my (possibly, hopefully) lesbian roommate...  (Read 1728 times)
Mercury_Maniac
Orgasmanic Dude
Slowly giving up on this place.
Male
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 6
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2017, 02:33:50 PM »

stuff like this makes me wish i was a lesbian

More Double Standards, same old same old....

not surprised.
jonn
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2017, 06:17:51 PM »

stuff like this makes me wish i was a lesbian

Hahaha.  I think if every guy who thought that suddenly became female and lesbian, the human race would be doomed.

Cheesy
cock4chix
Orgasmanic Dude
Hi Gals {PMs Welcome}
Cock size: 8
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2017, 01:58:38 AM »

Thanks for sharing and updating us all CaliGirl69 ...
Seems like you got to 1st Base OK  Smiley  ...
I wish you well with your next 'installment' .. Tongue   Thumbs up
Cock4Chix xxx
caligirl69
Orgasmanic Babe
Orientation: Bi
Breast size: 36C
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2017, 12:45:11 AM »

omg. ok so, for those still interested, I thought I would tell you what's been going on.

tonight was our first time having sex together. we seriously did it like an hour ago and she's here sleeping next to me and I'm on my phone typing this.

ever since my last update, we had both been working quite a bit and have been too tired to actually do much besides a quick kiss every now and then. but this evening we decided to watch a movie and cuddle on her bed. the movie at one point had a bit of a sex scene and honestly I hadn't orgasmed since before that first night where she was in the shower and I was super turned on so...ya I was a bit on edge and was pretty sure I would orgasm at the smallest touch...anyway, that scene kind of increased it for me so I started touching her leg which was up against mine. When I moved up to her thigh, she slowly began to spread her legs apart, just a bit, but enough for me to trace little patterns with my fingers on her inner thigh.

after the movie, she decided to tell me that, not only had she never kissed a girl before me, but she was actually a virgin. but then she mentioned the other night and how good it felt when she humped my leg, so I began telling her about other things that feel good. I guess talking about all of that stuff was the last straw because soon we were making out and she was riding my leg again while putting her hands under my shirt and on my breasts (she loves stroking my nipples with her thumb and god it feels amazing)...I decided to take it a step further and I put my hand up her shorts (they were short shorts, so ya know..easy access.) intending to finger her over her panties......that's when I realized that she sleeps without panties on (SUPER HOT). i soon found out how wet she was as I began fingering her and she started thrusting down onto my fingers as I pushed them inside her. she ended up coming on my fingers after I twisted them a bit and found her g spot.

after that we realized that we were both fully clothed so we quickly fixed that (god shes beautiful naked) and I went right to her breasts, sucking on her nipples and she made the most amazing sounds. she put her fingers inside of me and asked me to teach her how to make me orgasm. she knew from touching herself about how to find and touch my clit but she didn't know where the g spot was, so I showed her how to finger me. she was a super fast learner and actually leaned down to lick my clit while she stroked my g spot. i swear, that was the biggest orgasm I have ever had.

we fooled around a bit more after that. we tried scissoring (which has worked for me before) but she wasn't a big fan. she said that sliding our pussies up against each other was super hot but she didn't think it would be enough to orgasm from. I made her come again by eating her out  (i love feeling someone orgasm around my tongue) and I rode her leg while she sucked on my breasts, making me come again.

Love Love
hot.sexybabe50
Orgasmanic Babe
Naughty Minx...
Breast size: 34C
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2017, 12:54:07 AM »

That was super Hott... you made me horny just by reading it... happy that it's working out for u both and thanks for sharing with us!!  Cheesy Thumbs up

A strong woman loves who she is... Trusts her instincts... Speaks her mind... And doesn't take shit from anyone!!!!!
charles36
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: No longer in use!
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2017, 01:40:41 AM »

So glad that it is so wonderful for each of you. I hope this goes on for long a time.

Thank you for allowing voyeurs into your bedroom. Hopefully, she can be introduced to this thread before too long.
flirtster
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2017, 01:42:58 AM »

Oh my .. I am loving this story line ! .. Very sexy.
Thanks for sharing it .. i hope it brings pleasure for a long time .. (and that we all get to share in it along the way !!)   Jerking cock Jerking cock Jerking cock
robword1
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: Keeps me and my partners happy!
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2017, 01:47:01 PM »

This tale has really been a sexy hot read!  Glad it has been good!  Thanks for sharing.  Thumbs up
13cm_erect
Orgasmanic Dude
Pumped and CuMMed
Cock size: 13cm erect
Breast size: Brimful of Asha on the forty-five
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2017, 08:09:31 AM »

Super hot im glad it worked for you both!!
Avco
Your Swedish Neighbor
Orgasmanic Dude
Self Sucker
Cock size: 7"
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2017, 06:34:56 PM »

I don't come on here very often but sometimes I do and have a little look around. And boy am I glad I found this! Great story, very exciting stuff. I am happy and very, very envious of you Wink
AndyJ74
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #25 on: Yesterday at 03:01:06 AM »

That is so hot. Glad it worked out well for you both. Are you still with her ?
caligirl69
Orgasmanic Babe
Breast size: 36C
« Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 03:40:09 AM »

No I ended up moving to a different place when the semester started again. I have her number so I could always ask if she's down to fuck since we really just did it for the sex...I did have an experience with 2 guys recently, and I just posted the story Wink
hikeupyourskirt
Orgasmanic Dude
I think I need a classier picture
Cock size: Average -- Below average for orgasmanic... ha ha
« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 10:57:23 AM »

Omg your little build up to your story and you hen your story was so hot. Thank you so much for sharing. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: