* August 24, 2017, 04:47:14 AM
Register Login
News: Visit our video chat room and hang out with cool people!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: What's the point?  (Read 434 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
Mani(1) boy7745(1)
Anonymous
« on: July 25, 2017, 06:16:25 PM »

It's more or less two years that I'm here on O, enjoying the chat with other people, talking, sharing cam and similar.
After two years I'm starting to feel like there's no point in the O chat and I'm thinking to leave for another online community.

Tonight I joined the chat and like happened in the previous week, I say hi and nobody reply, ok they are busy.

A few webcam are on, but all "for buddies only", I was in the buddy list of these people few days ago, but in the past two years people added me as buddy just to trash me the day after.

I don't ask "why I'm not in your buddy list? we had a good chat just yesterday!" I don't pm (and if I try they are blocked or they simply don't answer)

I'm pretty sure that if I wait a few week this game will be the same, catch the same people in a good mood one day and be their best friends for what, 10 minutes? just to be trashed for the rest of the month.

Not even replying to my "hello" in main chat.

This behavior is not just from a single person, it's a common behavior for the most of the people who are usually in chat.

I cannot see a sense in coming here anymore and I really want to ask to all the people that every day join the chat, open their webcam and then set that to buddies only and don't chat, don't pm why they come here.

To be seen as online but doing nothing? Don't log if this it's your behavior, stop this misleading act were there must be always two vips in chat but normally no one is even chatting...

If nobody want to stay there don't log just to show your nickname as online. I'll get a break from this because in my opinion there's no sense in wasting my time waiting for replies that will not come.

Hope this community will find a true reason to exist soon because like this there will be less and less active people.

Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 08:06:49 PM »

Everyone comes here for their own reasons and will proceed to speak to whoever they want to speak to...it's really that simple.
If people are trashing you, you can always file a report.

Despite it being the done thing, no-one's under any obligation to greet anyone.
Just because someone is logged in and doing nothing with you doesn't mean they're doing nothing.
Mani
Administrator
Orientation: Straight
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 09:50:10 PM »

Everyone comes here for their own reasons and will proceed to speak to whoever they want to speak to...it's really that simple.
If people are trashing you, you can always file a report.

Despite it being the done thing, no-one's under any obligation to greet anyone.
Just because someone is logged in and doing nothing with you doesn't mean they're doing nothing.

Each of these points is exactly spot-on.  Thumbs up

I just checked, during the past week, we averaged 4,428 lines of so-called "pointless" chat per day, in main chat alone... keep in mind, summer months are traditionally slow.

I suggest the OP take a deep breath and relax, you're sounding rather critical and demanding and maybe people in chat are picking up on it!
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 04:31:27 AM »

It's more or less two years that I'm here on O, enjoying the chat with other people, talking, sharing cam and similar.
After two years I'm starting to feel like there's no point in the O chat and I'm thinking to leave for another online community.

Tonight I joined the chat and like happened in the previous week, I say hi and nobody reply, ok they are busy.

I know it can be frustrating because some days are good.  It feels like you fit in and belong.  There's laughter, banter, and innuendos and then there's days like you don't exist.  I always said good morning or hi and sometimes there's a response and sometimes there's not.  Don't take it too personal because sometimes I may be logged in and distracted doing something else and may not respond to someone just joining the chat. 

I would hesitate leaving O all together because like most people that has done it, they later regret it and rejoin.  Think of it like fishing, you don't catch a fish every time you cast a line in the water.  Let's face it, some days are just better than others. 

If I'm ever in the chatroom the same time as you, send me a PM.  I really enjoy meeting new people.
boy7745
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: 6" Uncut
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 11:23:46 AM »

I think some days in chat are better than others for all of us. I sometimes log on while doing other things so may not have my full attention on the chat, but that doesn't mean I don't want to chat to new people.

I am not in chat really often, but if I am while you're there, feel free to chat to me or PM me.

Also when I sometimes cam, it is never set to buddies only, everybody can see. Of course I do like showing off  Wink.

Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 03:02:51 PM »

well who cares if the site looks like 2007, it hasn't changed at all, so what? its fun to come here and feel welcomed, I like the people here... its a distraction from real life...
Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 01:11:11 AM »

It's true that we all come here for different reasons.  Unfortunately, not everyone meshes well with each other.  It's the same as in real life.  You get along or you don't.   I have been a member for awhile now and I have witnessed waves of change.  Some days are more active than others.  I, for one, have always attempted to at least say hello.  However, if you are in the act of playing, interruption is disheartening.  It's difficult to keep up with multiple conversations, especially if one is sexual in nature and the other is friendly hum drum. 

If you feel there is no point any longer, maybe a break is in order rather than completely leaving the site.  Sometimes a change of scenery is enlightening.

Hope you find some satisfaction soon!

xx
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: