* August 22, 2017, 12:57:06 PM
Register Login
News: Check out Orgasmanic Tango. It can hold up to 12 masturbating cammers!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Has anyone here heard of the Tenga Flip Zero?  (Read 531 times)
ManOWar
Orgasmanic Dude
^ A lovely smile makes everything more exciting.
Male
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 5.5
« on: July 25, 2017, 09:22:44 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_dSjPsLa5Q

I guess they're a pretty big male sex toy company but I've only just found them today. This device looks fucking insane and I almost came just from watching the video LOL! Does anyone here have experience with this toy/company? Thanks everyone!  Jerking cock
« Mani fucked with this post July 25, 2017, 09:56:50 PM » Logged
cookedlyrics
Orgasmanic Dude
"Got an artistic tongue, I paint orgasms..."
Male
Cock size: Almost 6"
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 12:23:21 AM »

I actually just got a Tenga vacuum cup last week. It's okay but it's really good for only a couple times from what I hear. I do wanna try some of their other products though.

What has 142 teeth and holds The Incredible Hulk?
...Someone else's zipper. Mine is holding Wolverine.
jonn
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 04:16:33 PM »

You'd think with the dozens of sex toys I have accumulated, I would have at least one Tenga product.  I've known of them for a long time but never bought one and I can't really explain why.  I've read nothing but good things about them.

Funny enough, I couldn't find this particular model using Amazon's own search, but Google found it for me.  http://a.co/hba1t6i  Good price.  I ordered one.

My only concern is the size.  Many Asian sex toys are short enough for me to bottom out in them, and sometimes tight enough to be uncomfortable.  This could very easily be too small.  I'm 6.5 inch length and 5.5 inch girth, which I believe is > 95%.  And to make things worse my penis has a moderate curve when erect, so it takes up more space.  We'll see.  I will update in this thread in a few days.
DaveDangling
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6.5
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 06:07:07 PM »

Looks fantastic!!  They make good stuff have an egg from them.  This also has a vibrate model. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVq0wZCXxeU
mrgirth4u
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 7" x 6 1/2"
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 07:27:10 PM »

I have not heard of the Tenga Flip Zero but I have been using the Tenga Flip Hole for years now.  It may be time to upgrade to the Zero!!!!  I do enjoy the Flip Hole but I am the maximum size from a girth standpoint if you are larger than 6 1/2" around you will not fit into it. I also bottom out sometimes when I thrust really deep into it and I am just a bit under 7" long.  It is much easier to keep it clean vs. the fleshlight and the material last much longer vs. the fleshlight.   
jonn
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 12:08:50 AM »

This also has a vibrate model.

Nice find!  Apparently this was announced 6 days ago, and releases August 4th.  https://www.tenga.co.jp/products/hole/flip-0-ev/

On one hand, I'm now disappointed that I ordered a non-vibrating Flip Zero just hours ago (it shipped already, lol).  On the other hand, the new model is more than twice the price and I don't know how well I will fit in it yet, so if I don't like it, I am not out as much.
jw4600
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 01:39:00 PM »

Wow.... that looks fantastic... any idea how much it costs?
jonn
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 03:23:38 PM »

I paid about $67 from Amazon in the USA including sales tax.

The vibrating version, when it becomes available in a week or so, is supposed to be $150+
jonn
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2017, 09:15:33 PM »

My Flip Zero arrived today and I gave it a try.  As I thought, it was definitely designed for smaller dicks.  I think I would have liked it better if it was scaled up to be an inch longer and a little wider, maybe as much as a 25% larger diameter.  Many toys I try are tight to the extent that I can barely feel distinct patterns in the texture, and this is no different.  This probably won't become my favorite sleeve, but it does deserve more attention.  I've had toys in the past that I didn't appreciate at all after the first try, but after a week grew into favorites.

It keeps fluids inside quite well during use, which is a big plus for me because I don't like lube and cum messes.

Cleanup is perhaps the easiest of any toy I've ever had, since the whole thing opens on a hinge, making the deepest crevices easily accessible.  The drying stand is a little more difficult to use than expected.  It consists of the base, a set of arms that you position vertically on the base, and the main part of the toy which nests, open, on the arms.  None of it locks together, and instead relies on balance, friction, and a set of tiny notches to keep everything in place.  It is not very stable.  That said, the inclusion of a drying system at all is a nice touch, and I would rather have it than not.
Spaz
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 5.75
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2017, 01:53:35 AM »

I have other Tenga products. My fav are the Tenga black and Tenga silver. They are fantastic. Now, I want a Zero.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: