* August 22, 2017, 12:57:39 PM
Register Login
News: Visit our video chat room and hang out with cool people!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Beards (on faces): Prefer yes or Prefer no?  (Read 758 times)
blueflame
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
« on: July 27, 2017, 01:03:30 AM »

So I'm wondering.

I'm a guy who doesn't enjoy shaving. My face. (Actually enjoy shaving other places, but that's off topic.) But I don't want to grow a full beard, either, so I'm kinda stuck. I just put off shaving whenever possible.

In fact, it's been about a week since I last shaved, and that was in preparation for a playdate with a fine sexy O couple (quick recap:  Eating pussy Sucking cock Jerk it Fucking doggy style Naked dance). I shaved because I wanted to look my best, and I wanted to go down on her without scratching her raw with my stubble.

Now, my question is, how do you sexy O people feel about beards? Full beards?

How about simply unshaven faces? Is it a turn off, a sign of inattentive grooming? Or is it a turn on, a rugged masculinity?

Do you like to kiss guys with facial hair? What about receiving oral from guys with facial hair?

I'd love to get responses from everyone. I'm interested to know!

I've always liked the way it looks when I haven't shaved for a few days, especially as I've gotten older and it's started to get a touch of gray. But after about a week (where I am now) it starts to look shabby. So I'll be shaving in the morning.
natlovessex
Orgasmanic Babe
Relax Fellas, this is not my pic lol
Cock size: i love them all
Breast size: big and big
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 06:01:37 AM »

I genuinely LOVE LOVE LOVE beards, few days growth, stubble and even 5 o'clock shadow. LOVE it Smiley
lucybee
Orgasmanic Babe
Female
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 11:49:00 AM »

My bf has a full beard, and I love it too! He actually never grew it out before I told him he should Smiley I think the key to not looking shabby after a week is to keep a neat neck-line trimmed, and also if you let it go for a couple more weeks of growing it gets softer and isn't as bristly anymore. Good luck!
jonn
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 12:56:28 PM »

I am lazy so I don't shave until it gets uncomfortable.  That starts after about a week, and continues being annoying until I shave it off.  I haven't ever given it long enough to stop bothering me so I'm not sure when that would happen.
Ares
Orgasmanic Dude
Me and my sexy babygirl
Cock size: 7 1/2
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 01:02:54 PM »

When I shave, I look a lot younger than I am. I don't shave bare for a few reasons:

1) I get carded
2) had an ex that said she would not date me if I go clean shaven again
3) wife knows how uncomfortable I am when clean shaven, and she likes when I do the goatee
4) Lazy

these days I shave back to the goatee after haircuts and when my son starts yanking (he is 15 1/2 months).
Yannis
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 01:34:30 PM »

I rock a beard.
Used to cling to being clean shaven but one lazy year I just let it grow...sometimes you don't realise how much you suit one 'til you give it the effort.
As lucy said, it gets soft.

From my experience? There's a period between stubble and full beard where it does just look like you cannot be bothered.
But in all honesty, it does me more favours with the ladies than anything else. Smiley)

"I think it's in my basement...let me go upstairs and check." - M.C Escher
sillygirl1101
Orgasmanic Babe
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2017, 01:48:28 PM »

I have always preferred facial hair on a man then the clean shaven look.
blueflame
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 12:38:04 AM »

I have always preferred facial hair on a man then the clean shaven look.

If I'd known that, I wouldn't have shaved! Oh well, by tomorrow I'll be scruffy again.  Wink
Curly
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 7
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2017, 08:07:21 AM »

I grow out my beard in winter months usually start in September. By the beginning of October its nice and full and soft. Its all gone by the end of April...too hot in the summer months.
kathenry!
Orgasmanic Babe
Female
Orientation: Bi
Breast size: C cup - I promise!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2017, 06:01:59 PM »

So I'm wondering.

Now, my question is, how do you sexy O people feel about beards? Full beards?

I think beards are very attractive. I like them short, long - doesn't matter. That being said - I love a clean shaven man rubbing his face across my nipples or my pussy lips. Mmmmmm it feels amazing. (hint hint)

I read every single note and message! They make me so wet! Smiley
hot.sexybabe50
Orgasmanic Babe
Naughty...
Orientation: Bi
Breast size: 34C
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2017, 08:11:14 PM »

Hmm.. well I'll chime in Cheesy
I love both shave and unshaved...   Shave makes a man look younger of course Cheesy .... But I do love the unshaved look that's kept neatly trimmed , mmm, makes a man look sexy and mature and very fuckable!!!  Cheesy Cheesy

A strong woman loves who she is... Trusts her instincts... Speaks her mind... And doesn't take shit from anyone!!!!!
Towelboy
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: uncut, thick head
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2017, 03:21:00 AM »

strokes my beard as I read this post. By the way, I still get carded even with my full beard. lol
Atxtouch
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2017, 09:53:09 AM »

I think the key to not looking shabby after a week is to keep a neat neck-line trimmed
Well said. That is so important, nothing worse than neck beard! If I can handle the itching between weeks 2-4, my does come in well and gets softer, which is good, because my wife is very reluctant for me to go down on her in the early weeks when I will admit, my face feels like sandpaper.

Atxtouch
rubntugme
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2017, 12:31:50 AM »

I usually keep my cheeks, neckline, and also the 'soul patch' area shaved.  Sometimes, especially during the summer, I will trim my beard down fairly short, but I generally like to keep it a bit thicker and my wife likes it that way too. I try to keep my mustache trimmed short because I hate having the hair come over my lip or worse, turn up and poke my nostril.  Also, it's better for kissing, amongst other things.  For bushier beards, beard oil can help to keep it feeling soft and also looking more defined and less scruffy looking.  After you shower or wash your face, dry the beard off slightly, but while it is still damp, just a few drops of beard oil in your hand, then run it through the beard.
Sensual Sharon
Orgasmanic Babe
Cougar looking for a cub to make her purr.........
Female
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2017, 09:10:10 PM »

I'm not a fan of facial or body hair on anyone of either sex. My preference is no hair from the eyes down. Scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes are all I want on any human being. Lots of time, pain and expense to remove the rest I realize, I know first hand! But it's my preference.

The trouble with the world is the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt......Please visit my blogpage. A hopefully interesting site I made strictly for the enjoyment of others with my erotic recordings and stories, over 200 recordings. Totally free.
http://sexychatwithsharon.com
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: