* October 24, 2017, 05:38:17 AM
Register Login
News: Fill in your profile info so others can get to know you better! Not a member yet? Why not? Registration is free!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Stranger Suck  (Read 1384 times)
kathenry!
« on: July 27, 2017, 10:54:21 PM »

I appreciate all of the comments and private messages for each of my posts.  Kiss It encourages me to keep telling you what I've been doing...I mean WHO I've been doing  Cool smiley

Today was a stranger suck - because of a monthly cycle beyond my control we chose not to have sex but still meet for a playdate.
We met online and do not know each other's names, status, kids, allergies, etc. Smiley We tried to stay strangers.
I drove 40 miles because I can't host and he wanted to host at his office.

We met early in the morning and I parked behind his truck and we got out of our cars at the same time. I had seen multiple pics of his cock and one pic of his face but it's always a little weird to see someone for the first time right before you get naked.

He unlocked the door and we walked in. He had a twin mattress he had just purchased the night before so I could suck his cock in my favorite position, on my back with my head tilted back. He seemed super nervous so i just took his hands and put them on my tits. He touched me for about 10 seconds and said "are you ready?" So I turned around and asked him to unzip me.

He unzipped my dress to my waist and i pulled my arms out and took off my heels and laid down on the bed. His cock was average length but very thick. I had never deep throated a cock that big around but I was determined. He wasn't fully erect but shoved his cock in my mouth right away - it was nice actually to start off a little soft and let it grow. He slowly pumped my throat in and out until I would hit his leg and he would pull it out - my saliva all over my face.

After a minute or two he was really hard and it was started to really push on the back of my throat. He leaned forward in a semi-69 position and started fucking my face so hard. Tears were streaming down my face but I'm not a quitter. He sat back up and asked if he could lay down.

I was pretty sure I couldnt take all of him that way but I wanted to try of course. Smiley I got on my knees on the bed between his legs and started sucking as hard i could, just on the head. The one downfall of deep throat fucking is its difficult to have any suction. He made several moans letting me know he would rather have the hard suction on half of his shaft, then just taking the entire thing in mouth.

It took about 2 minutes of me rolling my tongue around the head of cock while sucking as hard as i could when he came in my mouth. As he came he pushed the back of my head so his cum was shooting straight down my throat.

Thankfully I brought water and took a large drink, asked this stranger who i just sucked off to zip up my dress, grabbed my purse and left. He mumbled something about how to get out of the parking lot because I don't think he knew what to do. Smiley I made some sarcastic comment about how I think I would be able to find my way and left.

(PS I have video - its short but so amazing - https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/RawCheerfulAnnelid)
blueflame
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Straight
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 11:17:05 PM »

A story like that (and with video, no less!) feels like it deserves more than a few inadequate words of gratitude and praise. But honestly, at the moment, all I can say is Bravo! Bravo! Thank you for sharing!
kathenry!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 11:19:54 PM »

A story like that (and with video, no less!) feels like it deserves more than a few inadequate words of gratitude and praise. But honestly, at the moment, all I can say is Bravo! Bravo! Thank you for sharing!

Glad you like it Love I will try to post video of each story from now on....Are you next?
sinandgrin
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 11:38:35 PM »

omg i hope so Jerking cock 69 Fucking doggy style
blueflame
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 12:27:30 AM »

A story like that (and with video, no less!) feels like it deserves more than a ftew inadequate words of gratitude and praise. But honestly, at the moment, all I can say is Bravo! Bravo! Thank you for sharing!

Glad you like it Love I will try to post video of each story from now on....Are you next?

Cool smiley Just need a time and a place, gorgeous.
crownroyal
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 12:45:09 AM »

Mmmm what an amazing encounter... awesome video you added Smiley

Damn... would luv to look down at you like that...

Great story, great details... do share more.

And why aren't you near me??? hehe
calypso1290
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: Ask and I will show you. Smiley
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 01:00:25 AM »

Wow! Super hot story...love the attached video too! Wish I was only 40 mins from you!
MrStr0ker
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: Depends on the women checking me out lol
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 03:44:33 AM »

Wow soo hot!! Given me a morning semi before work already and that's without the video!....il watch that later Jerk it
Curly
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 7
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2017, 07:02:51 AM »

The world needs more beautifully sexy ladies like you!
cheeky chappy
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: large
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2017, 08:36:32 AM »

i could do with a neighbour like you  Thumbs up Sucking cock
H3re4fun
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2017, 09:41:45 AM »

Mmm, thanks for sharing that encounter with us.  Got me perked up.   Wink
tigermaniac
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2017, 10:42:01 AM »

mmmmm I'd love a playdate like that you could suck my cock in your favorite position anytime
jack mehoff
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2017, 01:05:54 PM »

Kat. Great story with a VERY happy ending for all. Including me after watching the video short. I look forward to more of your escapades with vids...Great addition to O.. Jerk n cum Jerk n cum
rubntug
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2017, 02:31:51 PM »

HOTT!! (But he didn't sound too hott, imho....hope you find someone that can handle the situation properly, next time Wink
average_member
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: average ;-)
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2017, 04:34:53 PM »

That was hot, and nice vid, gave me an instant hardon under my desk at work.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: