* August 18, 2017, 09:38:01 PM
Register Login
News: Visit our video chat room and hang out with cool people!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: The history, meaning and purpose of Chat VIP. And the end of arguing about it!  (Read 591 times)
Mani
Administrator
Orientation: Straight
« on: July 29, 2017, 08:21:37 PM »

This site has been in existence for 10 years and I have been the Chat Manager for that entire time. When it comes to knowing the history of Orgasmanic Chat - the who, what, when and why of it - I'm the guy you need to listen to.

Orgasmanic was founded in summer of 2007. The first several years Ilikeitalot tried various chats until he settled on the chat we currently use in January 2010. This chat software brought a lot of new capabilities and one of those was the VIP designation. Ilikeitalot decided to do something fun and honor the women that hang out in chat by making them VIPs. As befits something intended to be fun, Ilike came up with the whimsical "pink boobs" VIP badge we all know and love. He also created the "Team Vag" room so the women would have a place to chat among themselves. Anyone new to the chat in those days would be told that VIP meant "Very Important Pussy" and it seemed the joke would never get old. It was all good-natured and a great deal of fun!

Keep in mind back in those heady days the site membership was still very small. Practically everyone knew everyone else and we had all seen and/or heard each other on audio or cam. That might be difficult for current members to comprehend, but that's how it was! Those are the roots of Orgasmanic Chat. There was literally no need to verify VIPs: we all knew who they were and there were no doubts or questions.

The site grew dramatically over the next couple of years and chat moderators found they were being asked for VIP from women we didn't know. Also guys were nominating women we didn't know for VIP. Also about that time, there was a small vocal group of men making claims that some of the VIPs were not authentic. In response, Orgasmanic Staff decided it was time to set up a consistent verification policy for VIP. We did that almost exactly 5 years ago, on August 7, 2012. When the verification policy was put into effect we reviewed all existing VIPs and made sure each one fulfilled the verification requirement. It was "hard" work (pun intended) but after a few weeks all existing VIPs were verified. Importantly, we did not discover that we had any "fakes" in the original VIP roster.

It is important to note that VIP (and verification) have been completely optional since the beginning and that many women choose to forego the VIP designation. There are various reasons for this, the most common of which is they do not want the extra attention that the VIP badge brings. In any case, a woman's reasons for not wanting VIP are their own business and they are not required to explain them to anyone. The intent of VIP started out and remains to honor the women of Orgasmanic chat, NOT to compel any woman to prove their authenticity, nor to force the honor on someone that doesn't want or appreciate it. Men that insist verification is for their benefit (that is, by guaranteeing a woman is authentic) are flatly wrong about it. VIP is intended to honor the women in chat. Any benefit to men is a side-effect and that is why Orgasmanic Staff are very unfriendly to men that bother women about VIP!

That is the real and true history of Chat VIP in a nutshell: how it came about, what it means, what the purpose is. Anyone claiming anything else is WRONG and is bound for the exit door if they persist.

Here's another historical nugget about our Chat, and not just about the current format of chat. Every chat room we have ever had, since the summer of 2007 when this site started, has had the following rule:

"Do not behave in any way that  that causes annoyance or distress to others".

Somehow in the past year or so we seem to have developed a small group of chat users (women and men) that can't seem find anything better to do in chat than to turn VIP into a bone of contention, something to always complain about, something to always argue about. This is a frequent source of annoyance and aggravation for everyone else in chat, as well as Orgasmanic Staff. This kind of behavior violates the above chat rule, and it will no longer be tolerated. There is to be no more complaining or arguing about VIP, in any way shape or form. Chat members must "turn the page" on this topic, accept VIP for what it is and what it is not, and drop these endless, pointless, annoying arguments and complaints.

Please remember: Membership on Orgasmanic is not a right. It is a privilege freely extended to members that comply with the site rules.

Yours truly, in the desire for a relaxed and fun-filled chat room!

Mani

Jack7777
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 6
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 10:12:17 PM »

Good job you are great
Lion
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 10 inches, and curved upwards lol
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 11:59:54 PM »

i swear...this is why i did a write in for the presidential election Mani from O. lol
Curly
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 7
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 06:23:32 AM »

Well said Mani, I'm glad I'm not the only one sick of the arguing in chat. Lets cum in and have fun!!

Curly 
WetPussy
Orgasmanic Babe
Enjoy ;)
Breast size: 36D
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 08:42:01 PM »

Thank you Mani and the rest of the moderators as well for taking the time to maintain this site so well.  I know the work it takes, and I appreciate you all.  It is the reason I've been a faithful fan and contributor for almost 6 years now. 

Wet
gearpin
Orgasmanic Donor
I love my cock...
Male
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 12:38:06 AM »

Most of the reason I really don't come into the chat room anymore is the amount of douchebagery that goes on in there.
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 01:43:02 AM »

Most of the reason I really don't come into the chat room anymore is the amount of douchebagery that goes on in there.

There's different flavors of douchebaggery. This is the piss-on-it flavor. It doesn't help solve any problems.
Imnew
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2017, 09:06:32 AM »

Sure wish I could use this site. Unfortunately to use the chat room you need adobe so you need a pc. Same with the cams rip
Randy
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 7, and pretty thick
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2017, 10:22:04 AM »

Mani ,
Thanks for the history.... and wow, well written too. You do like literature.
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2017, 12:29:19 PM »

Sure wish I could use this site. Unfortunately to use the chat room you need adobe so you need a pc. Same with the cams rip

Access Chat with an iPad, iPhone or an Android Tablet or Phone
http://www.orgasmanic.com/index.php?topic=5881.0
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2017, 02:29:36 PM »

Jack777, Lion, Curly, WetPussy and Randy ... Thank you for your support!

The truth is, a site like this really can only be successful when there's great member base. Soap-boxing and ban-hammering can only do so much (smooth the rough edges at best).

Orgasmanic has always been lucky to have AWESOME members! You guys are great!   Cheesy Thumbs up
lawnnmower
Orgasmanic Donor
Cock size: 5.6 to 7 inches... depends
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2017, 05:06:36 PM »

Mani

This is not really a comment -- but a tribute.

I have met and worked with hundreds of people worldwide in various capacities from machine design engineering to pizza delivery. I even got admission into University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, later got into Clemson. I also met people in jail (DUI) and was homeless in California. During my 'recovery' I met with top professors from Oxford University. I have heard Sri Sri Ravi Shankar of the Art of Living in India.

The point is, among all these hundreds, I found 'class' in only a handful. It's something else -- you can't define it, you can't buy it and you can't sell it. You either have it or you don't. You either recognize it or you don't.

I'm one of the fortunate few who can identify it upon seeing it.  Thank you -- you're the Rolls-Royce.

Mani
Administrator
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2017, 10:28:04 PM »

Lawnnmower - that's quite a compliment! What can I say, but Thank You!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: