* December 15, 2017, 01:35:55 AM
Register Login
News: Orgasmanic is 100% spam-free and popup-free! It's also 100% um... free! Join today for a great community experience!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Orgasmanic is 10 years old today!!!  (Read 2963 times)
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Titty fuck & cum!
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6=====>"
« on: August 01, 2017, 06:19:05 PM »

I had always planned to have some big events... or give out some awards... or do something special for our 10-year anniversary here at O. But alas, I've been a bit preoccupied lately. Also, this kinda snuck up on me. Be that as it may, I figured I should at least make a quick post about it. So... here we go!

Ten years ago today, on August 1, 2007, Orgasmanic was officially launched! For some historical reference... I joined on July 14, 2007, so that must've been when the site was first powered on. A few more people joined on July 19, when I started inviting friends from Masturbation Page (the site a lot of us came from), but it was right around August 1 when we opened up to the public at large.

A shoutout to some of our original 10-year veterans... PeachyKC was the first member after me (I've seen her here recently, she has a different name now FYI); I believe bayouguy (anybody know what happened to him?) and cutiewithabooty were next; right after that, Leo (a good friend back then, but he left when he got into a committed relationship) and Mani (I believe most of you are familiar with him!) joined. I could go on naming others, but that would take too long. You know who you are!

So yeah... 10 years! That's a long fucking time!!! Orgasmanic was a bit plain and rough around the edges during the early days. And the first year or two was quite slow at times. I was always wondering if the site was going to last or not. But now, I'm pretty sure we can call it a successful venture and a worthwhile use of my time! I like to extend a big THANK YOU to everyone who has joined in and contributed to the site over all those years. I can't imagine not having Orgasmanic in my life. Thank you thank you thank you!

I'd like to also wish a big huge Happy Birthday to Obabe, who I met on O back in 2010, then met IRL in 2011!

Feel free to comment here and give us your thoughts... or just reminisce on days gone by... or even better, tell us about some of the couples who hooked up (and even made some babies... or at least went thru the motions of making a baby lol) all because of O.
Thelo_Pronoeo
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 8"
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 08:22:35 PM »

Can't believe it's been 10 years since you started this place and since I've been a member here. I even have vague memories of Masturbation Page and then getting invited to join here. While I don't come around very much anymore, I do have some nice memories and have met a ton of fun and great people. I remember the ones you mentioned and bayouguy did seem to just vanish and I still remember some of the times that cutiewithabooty was on her mic and cam.
Dildogirl
Orgasmanic Babe
Breast size: perfect
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 08:41:01 PM »

Happy Birthday Orgasmanic!!  I joined shortly after you guys - on August 2nd at 9:50pm lol. I also came over from Masturbation Page - wow, there's a name from the past!!  I think it was LoveThyself who brought me over (memba him??). I also got to know Bayouguy and Cutiewithabooty and "Sumhunguy" (LMAO). So fun to think about those days. What the hell was I thinking when i chose "Dildogirl" as my handle?? We were so excited when we reached 1,000 members, and then 5,000 members! I used to think i was so very naughty by going on mic and having guys listen to me while i had a lil bit of fun. Wow, seems like another lifetime ago! I've made some fun friends and a lot of memories. Thanks so much Ilikeitalot and Mani for making this such a great place Smiley

I'm incredibly horny at the moment...
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 11:15:29 PM »

I never realized it before, but it's one cool coincidence that Obabe's birthday is the same date as the site anniversary! "Must be Kismet"!
varmint1234
Orgasmanic Dude
"I got a biiiigger stick, and I use it too!"
Male
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 7 pulsating hard inches
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 04:03:54 AM »

10 years ago was a great day!  Thanks for this awesome site and all the work you do to keep it humming along! 
blklabel
Orgasmanic Dude
...and that is why I wear glasses
Cock size: 7
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 06:17:35 AM »

Turns out I didn't join until sept 2, I know I'm fairly quiet, but I remember the migration from the other page (where I met a number of the of members) anyway thank you for all of this. Still kicking ass a decade in!

and at which point exactly is it considered chronic?

PM's always welcome Tongue
sultan
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: small/medium, depending on how optimistic you look at it.
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 08:03:30 AM »

Happy birthday Orgasmanic and happy birthday Obabe!

And thanks to the people who make the site what it is today: the best of it kind!

sexyVector
Orgasmanic Dude
Ask me something, anything!
Cock size: 6.5"
Breast size: All will be considered
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 08:09:00 AM »

I was recruited from Masturbation Page and joined on Aug 1, 2017, those early days were really great, very little drama just fun and cum with all the masturbation pals.

That guy again!
just some guy
Orgasmanic Donor
Cock size: about 5.5 inches
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 08:44:54 AM »

Seems I came over a little later than some of the others but not by too much.  Thanks for 10 years everyone.  Happy Birthday Obabe!
kathenry!
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 09:07:33 AM »

Wish I knew O existed all those years ago - but so thankful I have it in my life now 😘😈
Ruby Mae
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 11:20:53 AM »

Wow congratulations O on reaching 10 years! Cheering for you! What a fantastic achievement. Cheering for you!

Ive only recently joined and still finding my way round. But have been made to feel so welcomed by all. You have created such a fantastic place and community for  laughter, pleasure, kinky desires, fun and friendships.

Ive been to other chat sites other the years and have to say nothing compares to O. Also not many other sites have survived more than a year or two. To still be going strong after 10 years is amazing. Woohoo!

Looking forward to joining into kinky , naughty O celebrations. Naked dance

Here's to many more years of O!

Ruby Mae  Love
Odysseus
Orgasmanic Dude
Really nice perv!
Male
Cock size: thick, 9" and shaved
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2017, 11:34:13 AM »

Congrats! Thumbs up
sum
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2017, 12:00:40 PM »

drinking55
hunkiejunkie
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2017, 12:51:17 PM »

Congratulations!!!

.... and big thank you too. Love
Jschmoe7788
Orgasmanic Dude
Just Lil ol me
Male
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: Never measured...no seriously.
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2017, 03:07:04 PM »

Congratulations! Great work and I think the fact that you've been able to create a sex positive site where ladies and couples are comfortable enough to belong says volumes.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2017. All rights reserved.