* August 22, 2017, 12:57:56 PM
Register Login
News: See what everyone's doing by clicking MORE -> Who's Online!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: On Sharing Orgasm @The Outdoor Co-ed Topless Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society  (Read 817 times)
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
« on: August 11, 2017, 08:53:37 AM »

A nice article on some friends who decided to share a wank

https://toplesspulp.com/2017/08/02/on-sharing-orgasm/
« Mani fucked with this post August 11, 2017, 07:44:04 PM » Logged
hot.sexybabe50
Orgasmanic Babe
Naughty...
Orientation: Bi
Breast size: 34C
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 09:47:34 AM »

Definitely a cool article and interesting read... Thumbs up
Thanks for sharing Masturbator Tongue Tongue

A strong woman loves who she is... Trusts her instincts... Speaks her mind... And doesn't take shit from anyone!!!!!
MrStr0ker
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: Depends on the women checking me out lol
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 11:26:58 AM »

Pretty cool, thanks
Milocast
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 04:32:02 PM »

Hi! I came across your site when I saw it had generated several dozen visits in one day to our site. Smiley If any of you have questions about our group in general or this event in particular, please feel free to ask.
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Naked outdoors is fun!
Cock size: 6=====>"
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 07:35:54 PM »

Hi! I came across your site when I saw it had generated several dozen visits in one day to our site. Smiley If any of you have questions about our group in general or this event in particular, please feel free to ask.

Hey milocast. Welcome to O! TOCTPFAS (the actual name seems WAY too long to type out lol) seems to be a very cool/interesting site. Feel free to make a post here to tell us more about it.

Also, just wondering... because of your avatar here in chat... were you the sole dude at that group masturbation event? Thumbs up
Milocast
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 09:14:16 PM »

Well, we usually call it just "OCTPFAS," which at least is one letter shorter. Every little bit counts!

And yes, I was the sole male attendee of the event. There were a dozen of us there, 11 women and me. One of the women went topless but opted to sit out the group masturbation. The rest of us took part, as described in the post. I'd masturbated with one of the girls before, in an unrelated context, but it was the first time for me with all the other women (it was the first time I ever met half of them!), and it was certainly my first time masturbating with 10 women. I felt very lucky to be included, and the event was really a beautiful one. Very natural, and warm, and accepting, in a way you can hardly imagine.

As for the group, it's primarily a women's group, giving women in NYC the opportunity to hang out with other women who want to go topless in public places (as the law has permitted since 1992) but who maybe aren't comfortable doing so by themselves. A single woman by herself is much more likely to get harassed or otherwise face negative consequences if she goes topless in the park (or even on the roof of her own building), but a group of four or six or a dozen women are much more likely to be left alone to enjoy themselves in peace.

One or two trusted men are sometimes allowed to tag along, usually a boyfriend or husband or longtime best pal of one of the female members. I've been fortunate to get to go to some of the group's events over the years.

With the exception of this recent event, the events have (I believe) always been non-sexual, so this was a new thing for them too. No idea if they will do it again or not, though everyone seemed to enjoy it, so I would think they might.

If any women on this site are from NYC or might be visiting and would like to join the group for some outdoor topless time, I'm happy to make introductions. Alas, they don't invite males they don't already know.

And I look forward to exploring your site further! I think masturbation is not only fun but also very healthy, and it's nice to see a group like this that enjoys it and treats it as something positive.

hot.sexybabe50
Orgasmanic Babe
Naughty...
Orientation: Bi
Breast size: 34C
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 09:33:03 PM »

Wow... this sounds pretty cool, and if I am ever in New York ... I would definitely love to try some outdoor topless time!! Cheesy

A strong woman loves who she is... Trusts her instincts... Speaks her mind... And doesn't take shit from anyone!!!!!
Atxtouch
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 12:16:59 AM »

Wow. I love the openness of that entire article. I believe the author put it as sexual, but not sexualized. Perfect.
The world would be a better place if we were all so open and unashamed of our natural desires/needs.

Atxtouch
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 08:08:51 AM »

hi Milocast was it strange to cum in front of so many? how did they react to that?
Milocast
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2017, 12:58:34 PM »

Yes, it did feel a little strange to cum in front of so many women, including half a dozen I'd never met before. Stroking myself to an erection didn't feel so strange somehow. We were all stroking ourselves, all becoming aroused. Many of the women were using vibrators or dildos, and in many ways it felt as though they were more exposed and allowing themselves to be more vulnerable than I was, opening themselves up in front of me.

But a female orgasm is an internal thing, ultimately a private thing, and when the time came that I felt my orgasm coming, I knew it would be  the opposite. And for an instant I had the powerful sense that it would be rude to ejaculate in front of these women...that doing that in front of them might be unwelcome? But I took some comfort from the fact that no one was watching me. All the women who were still masturbating had their eyes closed and were lost in the sensations they were giving themselves, and the ones who'd already had orgasms were either recovering from them or casually talking with each other. So I knew my orgasm would be for my pleasure, not for their reaction, and I knew also that they wanted me to have that pleasure the same as they had. So I let myself tip over that invisible line and let my orgasm come. I shot half a dozen big spurts of semen onto my own chest and then lay there as my heart slowed and my breath returned to normal, my penis still hard and dripping, but slowly softening. And I looked over at my friends, and the other women there, and saw that most hadn't even seen or noticed, and the few who had took it in stride: of course he ejaculated, why wouldn't he?

I cleaned myself off with a corner of my towel and joined one of the conversations. And suddenly this thing that had seemed so risky and rude beforehand seemed completely normal and natural. My friends had seen me ejaculate -- so? They knew it wasn't an act directed at them, it wasn't aggressive or even sexual in the sense of seeking anything sexual from them. And they were happy to see me happy, just i was happy to know they'd enjoyed their own orgasms. It all just felt loving and kind and human.

Apologies if that all sounds flaky or hippie-ish! But it really is how it felt. Just a group of friends treating themselves to orgasms together, like it was the most ordinary thing in the world. Smiley
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 03:40:10 AM »

doesnt sound flaky at all, sounds fantastic 
shame there's no pics Smiley

thanks for sharing
Anonymouse
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2017, 06:36:53 AM »

Milocast... doesn't sound flakey or "crunchy" or hippie at all.  You all shared an awesome moment together and that's a fact.  No more, no less.  But I can definitely identify with the fact that in a safe environment, there would definitely be some post orgasmic "afterglow".  I really enjoyed your comment that you ejaculated for yourself and not for their viewing.  That would definitely help me not feel like I was not crossing any lines and help ease into the orgasm and relaxing in the moment.

Thank you so much for sharing.  Was an awesome article and I hope to hear more from you all.

~Cheers !!

-Mouse
dickschutz
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: Thick
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2017, 04:05:25 AM »

I know this isn't the point of this thread but WOW that woman with the green hair is magnificent! So sexy!!!!!
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2017, 09:16:34 AM »

im interested in hearing more from milocast about the whole thing
Milocast
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2017, 05:07:32 AM »

I'm not really sure what to tell you about it beyond what I've already written. If you have questions, feel free to ask.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: