* October 23, 2017, 05:31:22 AM
Register Login
News: Fill in your profile info so others can get to know you better! Not a member yet? Why not? Registration is free!

Poll
Question: I would like to know about how many men to women use tango to cam on, or cum on.  (Voting closed: September 25, 2017, 01:02:30 AM)
Male - 69 (93.2%)
Female - 5 (6.8%)

Total Voters: 69

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Tango Usage Poll  (Read 2003 times)
Kansancreamer
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
« on: August 26, 2017, 01:02:30 AM »

Cheesy i use it a lot.
« Mani fucked with this post August 27, 2017, 09:09:01 PM » Logged
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 02:40:19 AM »

Looking pretty penisy at the moment (not that that's a bad thing!)
fnavel
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 12:20:30 PM »

It may be OT, but the Tuesday Tango time for Europe is very unconvenient. It would be nice if O could officially split the Tango night into two timezone, one of the Americas, and one for Europe and Africa.
For Europe, 10PM GMT (UK time) should work, being 11PM CET and 12PM EET.
Thanks
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Titty fuck & cum!
Cock size: 6=====>"
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 10:13:47 PM »

the Tuesday Tango time for Europe is very unconvenient ... For Europe, 10PM GMT (UK time) should work

If you want to organize something like that, feel free! I'll help in any way I can... just let me know.
tommanharris
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 01:00:32 PM »

For me personally, I'd love to see some women on it but never been lucky enough Sad
Sad_Robot
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 05:01:42 PM »

I'm not surprised at those current poll results. I've never seen a woman on Tango.
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 05:25:12 PM »

I'm not surprised at those current poll results. I've never seen a woman on Tango.

And ironically, sheer minutes after this making post, you DID see one!
Overlord
Orgasmanic Dude
Mars needs women. Or at least, I do.
Cock size: hung like a bull mouse
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 08:11:59 PM »

For me personally, I'd love to see some women on it but never been lucky enough Sad

I've only once seen a woman on Tango, and she was basically just watching the dudes and looking kinda bored.
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 10:12:13 PM »

I've only once seen a woman on Tango, and she was basically just watching the dudes and looking kinda bored.

Tango is full again tonight. There's a woman masturbating on cam, and that's the 3rd one I have seen in the past 24 hours, and I only pop in there once in a while. BTW, nobody's looking bored either. grin1
Sad_Robot
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2017, 06:38:02 AM »

Tango is full again tonight. There's a woman masturbating on cam, and that's the 3rd one I have seen in the past 24 hours, and I only pop in there once in a while. BTW, nobody's looking bored either. grin1

Yeah, amazing what a hot woman masterbating will do for viewing figures  Grin
Overlord
Orgasmanic Dude
Mars needs women. Or at least, I do.
Cock size: hung like a bull mouse
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2017, 09:13:05 AM »

And of course I missed it AGAIN.

The universe has something against me!  Smiley
AriaVixen
Orgasmanic Babe
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 05:16:51 PM »

As a female I love it! I'm not afraid to go on cam and share. My biggest problem is however the past few days it's been full and I couldn't get in.  I'd like to see more rooms then just the one and sorted some how maybe??? But definitely need more rooms then just one!!! I actually thought about creating my own and posting the name in the shoutbox but wasn't sure if that was allowed.

vocal people (must have mics on and not afraid to moan and get vocal... I love me a vocal man who loves to talk dirty)
couple play (couples go to give a show for those who want watch)
watch room (those who don't care who watches or if cams are on or not)
show room (you've gotta have your cam on... cause sometimes i just need to see the cocks watching)

Suggestion... lol after I wasn't able to get in to tango last night I turned on my cam in chat and called a friend who is also a member here to help me get off with a little phone sex.  IT WAS CRAZY!!!! I came 13 times.  The chat was crazy and it was super exciting for both of us. For him cause well I was really having a good time and he knew it was him getting me off and he could read the chat of everyone loving it. For me because well super sexy kinda like letting people watch while having sex (HUGE TURN ON FOR ME) and the people in chat loved cause well... i came 13 times... need I say more. It would be cool to have some sort of a room where you could place some sort of voice or video call between a couple of people only and let whoever in to watch and chat (in text only so they are unable to interrupt) I would be on that all the damn time... js. I'll be making more appearances on chat cam with a friend helping via phone if you don't make the room just cause (yeah I know I already said it) THOSE 13 O'S WERE CRAZY AMAZINGLY SPECTACULAR EXPLOSIONS OF GREATNESS!!!
Your friendly sexy neighborhood Vixen  Love Love Diddle
Randy
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 7, and pretty thick
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2017, 08:59:39 AM »

So hot Vixen. I love hearing people too, and am pretty loud myself. Wake the neighborhood. It's good for  them.
dog_tired
Orgasmanic Dude
Just me teasing a bit.
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2017, 11:40:21 AM »

Very Hot AriaVixen. Sounds like a wild night.
I personally have had little use for Tango. Actually liked older version better because could arrange a little one on one if planned start time.
I think sharing in main for all to see is kinda the point of O.
The ONLY issue when Miki and I have played in main is the odd person that will not take a hint and stop PM.
We wanna see the other cams as well and pop-ups are frustrating. I'd rather read the hot comments on main chat from all.

Everyone has opinion. Just mine. Maybe if ever popped in on one of the good tango times I'd get it. But just don't see why same fun can't be had it main chat.
music-man
Orgasmanic Dude
Mmm Mmmm
Cock size: 7 inches.
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2017, 11:50:52 AM »

I've used it a few times..... but as the poll results so far indicate, very small %age of lovely ladies.

No offense guys but I much prefer the sight of a horny lady! Lol Wink
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: