* October 23, 2017, 05:36:28 AM
Register Login
News: If you haven't registered yet, you're missing out. There's lots more stuff here for members. It's free and easy, so join TODAY!

Poll
Question: I would like to know about how many men to women use tango to cam on, or cum on.  (Voting closed: September 25, 2017, 01:02:30 AM)
Male - 69 (93.2%)
Female - 5 (6.8%)

Total Voters: 69

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Tango Usage Poll  (Read 2004 times)
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Titty fuck & cum!
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6=====>"
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2017, 04:11:13 PM »

My biggest problem is however the past few days it's been full and I couldn't get in. I'd like to see more rooms then just the one and sorted some how maybe??? But definitely need more rooms then just one!!! I actually thought about creating my own and posting the name in the shoutbox but wasn't sure if that was allowed.

vocal people (must have mics on and not afraid to moan and get vocal... I love me a vocal man who loves to talk dirty)
couple play (couples go to give a show for those who want watch)
watch room (those who don't care who watches or if cams are on or not)
show room (you've gotta have your cam on... cause sometimes i just need to see the cocks watching)

Great ideas, thanks! The problem with having additional rooms is that, since the main Tango room is empty a lot, it could cause even more emptiness? But I agree that it would be cool to have rooms devoted to different participants/audiences. Another down side is that free appear.in rooms only hold 8 people. You have to pay to increase that to 12 people, which I'm doing with our main Tango room. Let's keep the main Tango room for general purpose (with up to 12 people), then experiment with other rooms (that will hold 8 people). If some of them take off, we could always up the max to 12 on those.

I'm confused as to how "watch room" and "show room" would work. If nobody is showing, who would there be to watch? I think the main room will be our "show room" (cams required) and then we'll add a "watch room" to allow people to watch w/o camming (and if you want to "show" to non-cammers, then use the "watch room"). How about this?

• Tango Cam - main/default room, cam required, 12 people max
  • Tango Vocal - mic required, cam optional, talking and/or moaning encouraged, 8 people max
  • Tango Couple - for couples to give shows, singles can watch/cam, cam optional, 8 people max
  • Tango Watch - for those who want to watch (as well as those who want to be watched), cam optional, 8 people max

I will change/add the Tango links in the next day or two.

I'm also looking at a very cool/modern chat solution that uses the same P2P cam technology that appear.in uses. It also uses HTML5 rather than Flash. And it would be hosted on my own server, so nobody can tell us what we can or can't do! This might end up being a good replacement for our aging Flash-based chat room.
Wantto!
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: I don't know.  I've never measured.  I will have to work on that lol.
Breast size: I don't have any but I love them.
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2017, 07:12:49 PM »

I've used it.  The cam and sound are much better in Tango than in chat, and as a new user I'm more comfortable being anonymous in Tango. 
MrStr0ker
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: Depends on the women checking me out lol
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2017, 08:42:20 AM »

Visited a couple of times, but either hardly anyone there or was just 3 or 4 guys Undecided
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: