* December 15, 2017, 12:54:07 PM
Register Login
News: Orgasmanic is 100% spam-free and popup-free! It's also 100% um... free! Join today for a great community experience!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Female only forum!  (Read 1001 times)
myselfAndI
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: Girthy straight, 6-1/4"
Breast size: AAAA?
« on: October 07, 2017, 06:32:52 PM »

I wonder if a women's only forum area could yeild anything inerestong. I mean an area where the men could look and listen, but the forum prevents any male responses. As an only, and baby brother I've had times where I was in the troop of females having rather frank discussions as they forget I was even in the room. I made sure to keep quiet as I I listened in...

Would be easy to do. If the person hits reply, check if they are female before proceeding. Might be interesting.
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Titty fuck & cum!
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6=====>"
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 10:31:52 PM »

Technically, this is easy. Just keep in mind that we don't verify females here (only in chat), so "females" might not be REAL "females". But I like the idea. If anyone else wants to upvote this, I'll see about getting it added.
Macintosh76
Orgasmanic Donor
Ready for a night out
Male
Cock size: 15 cm
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 02:19:03 AM »

I sure like the idea. But Perhaps we need a lady or twos opinion? No sense creating something if O ladies wouldn’t use it.
BestinDK
Orgasmanic Babe
Orientation: Bi
Breast size: 42 DD
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 05:37:25 AM »

oohh a place to talk about periods, hair products and stupid boys??

I don't think it is a bad idea, but I think you might be disappointing in what we might talk about. Spoiler alert: we don't wear black teddies and have pillow fights at slumber parties

BestinDK Tongue

No part of this post or PM can be copied, edited, or re-posted without written permission from me. That goes for my pics, vids or any other content posted on my profile or site by me. Thanks
jm
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: Big enough
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 08:36:43 AM »

I think it is a good Idea. Mostly because we guys seem to have a habbit to take over threads. Smiley
natlovessex
Orgasmanic Babe
Relax Fellas, this is not my pic lol
Cock size: i love them all
Breast size: big and slightly bigger
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 01:07:15 PM »

Honestly, I would probably just end talking about food. But I'd like to see this happen.
jm
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 01:24:02 PM »

Honestly, I would probably just end talking about food. But I'd like to see this happen.

I think that is fine :p
BestinDK
Orgasmanic Babe
Breast size: 42 DD
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 01:33:28 PM »

Last night I made salmon and asparagus wrapped in puff pastry, served with wild rice and hollandaise sauce! So good!

BestinDK Tongue

No part of this post or PM can be copied, edited, or re-posted without written permission from me. That goes for my pics, vids or any other content posted on my profile or site by me. Thanks
hot.sexybabe50
Mistress of Music
Naughty Minx...
Breast size: 34C
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2017, 01:53:17 PM »

I don't think it is a bad idea, but I think you might be disappointing in what we might talk about. Spoiler alert: we don't wear black teddies and have pillow fights at slumber parties

Hehe... this should be fun and interesting!! Cheesy

A strong woman loves who she is... Trusts her instincts... Speaks her mind... And doesn\'t take shit from anyone!!!!!
Donna
Chat Moderator
Female
Breast size: A handful, depends on the size of your hands
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2017, 10:56:44 PM »

I think it is a good Idea. Mostly because we guys seem to have a habbit to take over threads. Smiley

haha that made me laugh.... they asked for ladie's opinions and you came in and ''took over the thread'' with your comment.  Did you do that on purpose to prove your point?  Grin Grin Grin
Rosie
Orgasmanic Babe
Breast size: 34c
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2017, 05:14:11 AM »

... Spoiler alert: we don't wear black teddies and have pillow fights at slumber parties

We don't? But what about that last time when the pillow split and my baby doll "accidently" tore ... Oh, yes, I see ... erm ... right ... I baked some lovely wholemeal and dried tomato bread today ...

Carpe the Diem
jm
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2017, 08:23:24 AM »

haha that made me laugh.... they asked for ladie's opinions and you came in and ''took over the thread'' with your comment.  Did you do that on purpose to prove your point?  Grin Grin Grin

Haha Well actually and honestly not...BUT it did prove a point, so we can say that from now on Wink
Red Baron
Orgasmanic Dude
Curse You Red Baron
Male
Cock size: Suck it and see.
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 02:51:12 AM »

Don't ruin the illusion  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2017. All rights reserved.