* December 15, 2017, 10:27:25 PM
Register Login
News: Visit our video chat room and hang out with cool people!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Describe the first time you saw someone of the opposite sex naked  (Read 980 times)
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
« on: November 09, 2017, 06:55:00 AM »

or the same sex, if that's a more exciting story.
consensual non-age specific stories only please (in line with the guidelines of the site)

who was it?
how did it happen?
what did you see?
how did it make you feel?
what did you think?
kj1337
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 7 inch
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 09:05:01 PM »

You first!
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 12:34:56 AM »

first time i saw a naked woman was a stripper (brunette, sporty-looking) at a friend's house. a long time ago but i remember her pulling her panties down and i didnt know where to look! she sensed how embarrassed i was and smiled, told me it was okay to look, and nodded downwards towards her pussy. i remember my heart beating really fast - first time seeing a vagina in real life, i couldn't believe it LOL She was clean-shaven except for a little landing strip.

first time i saw another guy was actually earlier... my whole family went bushwalking and we ended up on a quiet nudist beach by accident. this naked blonde guy (fairly fit, probably late 30s) came around the corner while we were on the path in the rainforest and i couldn't help but look straight as his junk. he had a big penis, and he smirked as he passed us.
dale
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: 7
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 06:46:31 AM »

First time I saw a naked woman was at a campground. There were semi-private showers and this (probably in her 20ís) woman was drying off after her shower. I had just come around the corner and saw her standing there in all her glory. She was drying off her hair and had her face covered so I was able to get a good long look, and boy did I ! She was beautifu. After the shock of seeing a nude woman for the first time  I remember it like it was yesterday.
caligirl69
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 03:51:42 AM »

the first time I saw a guy naked I was hanging out with a group of friends on a weekend (not age specific but we were school aged). we were pretty curious about our sexualities then and one girl dared a guy to get completely naked. I knew very little about guys sexually and so when I saw his dick I asked if I could touch it. When I did, it started getting hard....i asked what that meant and one of the girls laughed and said he was excited.  a couple years later i finally got it lol
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 01:29:28 AM »

surely everybody has a story about this!
robedmasseur
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 04:01:10 PM »

Or we're wracking our memories going back so far  Grin
iamjustme
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 8
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 04:20:43 PM »

It was awesome.
We were both teens, this was only our second date. She asked if we could park somewhere, I parked behind a church that I went to at the time.
We started kissing, caressing, she was very encouraging for me when I let my hands wonder. In no time my hands were playing with her tits, she had a dress on so I put my hands in her crotch - I couldn't believe it! This was the first girl that not only let me do these things, but was openly wanting me to!!
  She said we should go in the back seat for more room, as soon as we got in...she stripped down to nothing. Bare naked! I was stunned...I felt like I was on another planet or something. I had never seen a girls breasts before - now her entire body!! I was so freaking horny I could barely breath. Then she took my shirt off, unbuttoned my jeans and started to pull them down, I at least had enough of my mind left to help her Cheesy.
So now we are both buck naked. I pull her on top of me and she starts kissing my chest, working her way down and holy mother of God...she puts her mouth over my cock. I am not even sure at this point I knew my name. It was as if I was in someone else's body....like is this really happening??
   I will never forget the sight of this girl sucking my cock and seeing her breast swaying back and forth...then just as quick as she started, she stopped and climbed on and inserted me into her. My mind was blown...and unfortunately so was something else. Cheesy I lasted maybe a full 8 seconds.
 Good thing we were young, in a few minutes we did it again.
I dated this girl for 10 months. Hands down the best girlfriend I ever had. For more than this experience. She was the most open book on sexuality I ever met. She taught me everything I know. How to perform oral, using my hands...everything. I still have sex to this day doing it how I did oh so long ago.
   This was many years ago. Two years ago I was stunned to see an obit with her picture. She had two kids, divorced and took her own life.
 She was such a free spirit. I cannot understand what happened years after, what events that turned this extremely fun loving easy going girl into obviously a very sad person.
Atxtouch
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 08:05:15 AM »

When we were younger, my older sister had a lot of really pretty, popular friends. Being as we were on of a very few families with a swimming pool, ours was the go to house in the summer. Her and her friends would naturally just tease the heck out of my and my buddies ( probably about a 3 year age gap). One day one of my buds came out of the house looking stunned. Literally his mouth was hanging open. I asked him what was up and he said "if you stand in the hallway, and look toward your sister's room, the door doesn't close all the way. I just saw Donna strip down and put on her bathing suit".
Naturally, I had to inspect this housing design flaw, so, after we all swam a bit ( the guys all with boners probably) and Donna said she had to leave, I waited a beat, then followed her into the house ( all the dudes knew what I was doing). And sure enough, my sister's bedroom door had just enough of an opening that if you stood at an angle, you could see right in. Even if you stood straight in front of the door, you wouldn't see anything. So, of course, I watched. Donna peeled of her wet bathing suit, toweled off and got dressed. My first view of real live, in the flesh butt, boobs, pussy, all of it. Such a thrill. To this day, some 25 years later, when I see my sister's friend Donna, I just smile.
Pretty sure a few of my buddies could all use this same story ( perhaps with different girls) to tell about their first time too.

Atxtouch
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 02:23:34 AM »

I had to inspect this housing design flaw

this bit made me actually laugh out loud
Glenn
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 12:03:33 AM »

The very first nude female (not gonna count baby sitting jobs or cousins taking baths) was my wife on the night of our wedding - both of us in our very early 20s.  We had done some playing around but never had taken our clothes off together except just enough to get our hands onto fun areas of each other's body.  She was so beautiful when she came to the bed dressed in a sheer, white full length peignoir and dressing gown to match.  Just enough transparency that I could see what was a beautiful angel before me.  That was a wonderful night. 

After that, the other first time I saw a non-relation nude woman was at a nude residential/resort here in Florida.  I went there with a (guy) friend - first visit for either of us.  We parked and were trying to act like we had been there before but I was pretty nervous about stripping off in the middle of a number of homes and visitor lodges.  Just as I was taking off my shoes, a car pulled up right next to me and a very pretty lady from Germany got out of her car.  I didn't know what to do then.  She proceeded to remove her clothes and just gave me a little smile as I tried not to stare at her.  Then I just started removing my clothes as well - the two of us were about 3 or 4 feet from each other.  That was the first time I had been that close to another non-relative nude.  My nerves were running overtime and I was excited beyond anything I'd ever felt.  I don't recall a whole lot more about that other than she very matter of factly closed up her car and walked down to the pool; my friend and I did the same and found there were many others there also.  Everyone just acted the same as when I was at a textile pool - in about 5 minutes or so, I was thinking the same as them.  Warm air, gentle breeze on our skin, having a nice cool beverage and watching the birds and trees move around. . .  I was also keeping an eye on all the nice people too.  I love going there now plus to the nude beaches.  Yes, it's still a thrill to see naked/nude people around but it's just plain fun to be part of them.
« Glenn fucked with this post December 04, 2017, 11:09:37 PM » Logged
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2017, 06:05:35 AM »

That wedding night story sounds quite romantic!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2017. All rights reserved.