* February 21, 2018, 07:42:19 PM
Register Login
News: If you haven't registered yet, you're missing out. There's lots more stuff here for members. It's free and easy, so join TODAY!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Can you post videos to your profile via an android phone through your gallery?  (Read 238 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
gbone(1) Mani(1)
gbone
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 8.5
« on: January 26, 2018, 08:55:21 PM »

Ive been trying. Doesnt seem to work. Can someone walk me through it?!!Thanks
Mani
Administrator
Orientation: Straight
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 11:35:03 PM »

You cannot post videos directly on your profile, not even with a computer. However, you can embed on your profile videos that you upload and share on various cloud services.

Here is how to embed a shared video on your profile: http://www.orgasmanic.com/index.php?topic=1441.0

What is a good cloud service to use for this? Good question. I have used Google Drive in the past, but it's been a battle. First of all, the process to obtain the embed code for video is ridiculously, stupidly, complex. Second of all, Google seems to disable the sharing randomly (maybe it has something to do with the number of views). Third, there may have been a recent design change on Google Drive to prevent embedding. I have fought this battle several times but can't currently sort it out. That is why my "slowgasm" video is not currently displayed on my profile.

I suspect Dropbox works better but have not tested it out yet.

BTW you could also use this technique to embed videos in forum posts or personal messages.

BTW^2: While embedding a profile on your profile can probably be accomplished on a phone using a browser, it would probably be quite frustrating. Find a computer to use!

« Mani fucked with this post January 27, 2018, 02:08:01 AM » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2017. All rights reserved.