* August 18, 2018, 02:19:12 AM
Register Login
News: Visit our video chat room and hang out with cool people!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Why you should love your 'saggy boobs'  (Read 795 times)
James7-5
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
« on: February 11, 2018, 01:54:14 PM »

I've got so much respect for this young lady raising awareness of body image.   

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/43012404/why-you-should-love-your-saggy-boobs
honeybi
Orgasmanic Babe
Orientation: Bi
Breast size: 40DD
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 02:07:48 PM »

This is amazing! There's so much belief on how boobs 'should' look, mainly thanks to cosmetic surgery etc which promote a look of perk, high chests (nothing wrong with it if you've got it naturally or otherwise!) but I think a lot of big chested women like myself, feel like we're a bit less attractive because gravity works when the bra comes off and the boobs go down! ahaha tits are glorious whatever shape and size and should be celebrated regardless!  movingthem3  Naked dance
dog_tired
Orgasmanic Dude
Just me teasing a bit.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 03:08:05 PM »

You said it Honeybi.  Hooray for boobies of all shapes and sizes. Love Love Love
I mean how can we NOT live breasts?  From the first day of our life what do you do when we are upset?Huh?  BOOBIES!  Stick a tit in our mouth and everything is just fine. Smiley
hot.sexybabe50
Mistress of Music
Naughty Minx...
Breast size: 34C
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 10:12:51 PM »

This is amazing! There's so much belief on how boobs 'should' look, mainly thanks to cosmetic surgery etc which promote a look of perk, high chests (nothing wrong with it if you've got it naturally or otherwise!) but I think a lot of big chested women like myself, feel like we're a bit less attractive because gravity works when the bra comes off and the boobs go down! ahaha tits are glorious whatever shape and size and should be celebrated regardless!  movingthem3  Naked dance

Agreed babe Wink
Every woman is uniquely beautiful and special in their own way!! Cheesy

A strong woman loves who she is... Trusts her instincts... Speaks her mind... And doesn’t take shit from anyone!!!!!
capnjack47
Orgasmanic Dude
feels good!
Cock size: 6.8 erect
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 09:54:02 PM »

Love the woman - love the boobs!

My girlfriend has had a mastectomy & breast reconstruction and she turns me on as much as ever. It's about HER, not some cosmetic stereotype!!!!!!

smilin' capn jack
myselfAndI
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: Girthy straight, 6-1/4"
Breast size: AAAA?
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 08:36:08 PM »

It’s such stereotype hype to think all men like big boobs. I tend to favor far smaller sizes but its not the sizes thats important. Being confident, natural texture, and real is. I once knew a girl I had the hots for at work but was dating somebody else. Several months later she arrived to the office with brand new boob job! Was the worst thing she did in my view and I never felt the attraction towards her again.

Boob jobs have their place, but not as “enhancements”.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2017. All rights reserved.