* December 13, 2018, 04:17:46 AM
Register Login
News: Visit our CHAT ROOM and hang out with cool people!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Other than your hand, what else do you use to masturbate?  (Read 5179 times)
bama256
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 5
« on: February 17, 2018, 11:08:34 PM »

Just wondering what you guys and girls use to masturbate, other than your hand. I had a Fleshlight once, but my dog got a hold of it, so it was ruined, well, the working end anyway, lol. I cut a small section out of the tubular end, about an inch or so wide, fashioned a metal coat hanger through the side of it, so it holds it in place, and gives me something to hold onto. I was quite surprised at how well it worked. Squirt some lube on my cock and slide that baby on, that's it. It mimics a blow job. I use my right hand to work it up and down on my shaft while my other hand plays with my balls. It usually doesn't take long until I'm cumming all over myself.
tessharding
Orgasmanic Babe
Female
Breast size: 36DD
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 07:04:55 PM »

I find it really difficult to get off with my hands, actually (I use one of my two vibrators pretty much every time, and only recently have been able to get off with just my hands). I think it's because I like having something inside at least part of the time, and with rather short arms I find it really uncomfortable to get my fingers inside. But there's nothing like vibrations against my clit.
ItallianStallion
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: A Mystery!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 08:16:08 PM »

Sometimes pillows.  Grin Usually a fleshlight though. I like using it without the case though. Lets me kinda prone bone.
bama256
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 12:09:28 AM »

Tess, thanks for your reply. I can only imagine the beauty of you buzzing your pussy and clit until you reach blissful orgasm. Makes me want to jerk one out right now. Thanks  Cheesy
bama256
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 12:17:11 AM »

ItallianStallion, I used my Fleshlight out of the case, as well. One thing I would do sometimes is find a small sturdy cardboard box, and cut a round hole in one end, big enough to somewhat hold the flesh around the base, so that I didn't push it through the hole while fucking it. I've sat it on a table, laid in the floor or in the bed, with a pillow over the top of it, for comfort, and fucked away.
billybobjoehoot
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 7"
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 01:59:46 AM »

blow up dolls are pretty fun
dog_tired
Orgasmanic Dude
Just me teasing a bit.
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 09:13:22 AM »

Mostly a hands on guy. Just a bit of oil. Sometimes a pair of wifeís panties work great. So much softer than working hands.  If really in a mood perhaps a small butt plug. My male special has a curve to hit the prostate.
I do have an older pocket pussy (like no case Fleshlight) but not great. Perhaps need an upgrade.
Handmeone
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 09:37:23 AM »

When alone, I use a home made vibrator, an old electric shaver.
Variable speed orbital sander just to start.

« Handmeone fucked with this post March 21, 2018, 08:12:13 AM » Logged
iamjustme
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2018, 02:49:13 PM »

Virtually always my hand.
A few times I made the towel/rubber glove/rubber bands homemade fleshlite, with lube it worked well and I got off for sure. But in the end, my trusty right always wins out.
cocker621
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 7
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2018, 07:14:55 AM »

Fleshlight, fleshlight and flashlight.  Anyone who says they are no good isn't using them properly.  Hand wanking when compared to the flashlight is just not realistic at all.  I could fuck my flashlight for hours and that's not true of my hand.  Feels like a blow job if you just use it on the end of your dick and slide all the way down its definitely as good as a  Fucking doggy style
myselfAndI
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: Girthy straight, 6-1/4"
Breast size: AAAA?
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2018, 12:57:04 AM »

The hands are the favorite but the world is not just left or right.

Iíve had fun with a rolled up heating pad set on low heat, well lubed, and positioned between pillows. Doing the little miss missionary!

Typically I donít like vibrators for being to fast. But itís a novelty. Wearing a vibrating cock ring while reading or surfing the net has had results. The mild vibrations is just enough to keep things interesting without yanking a finish. Takes a while but...

Hydro tub jets a couple times, but need a strong jet to pull that off!
nick5199
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 6 inches
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2018, 11:27:58 AM »

sometimes I use a fucking machine and a wand vibrator.  i'll set up the machine with my favorite dildo and let it fuck my ass nice and hard.  i'll have the vibrator clamped to something so it just lays on top of my cock in the sweet spot.  I can lie there and just cum, no hands, while my ass is fucked.  it's amazing.   
jm
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: Big enough
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2018, 11:46:53 AM »

Mostly my hand and oil or lube. But I have a few toys I use when I want to spice things up. Fleshlight, prostate-toys and also a insert for the magic wand which make me cum hard as fuck.

Variation is the key I'd say Wink
eager4oral
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2018, 07:41:35 PM »

I have used a toilet paper roll, pocket pussy and vibrators
Spaz
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 5.75
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2018, 12:46:41 AM »

My favorite masturbation toy is the Tenga Silver, followed by the Tenga Black. I like them even better than the Fleshlight.

GaWd, i'M sooo HoRny riGht nOw...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2018. All rights reserved.