* October 17, 2018, 09:43:15 AM
Register Login
News: Orgasmanic is 100% spam-free and popup-free! It's also 100% um... free! Join today for a great community experience!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Most memorable sexual experience  (Read 1410 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
Cumming84(1) num(1) A_Yarndd(1) Mani(1) magzine2(1)
jjsj69
« on: March 06, 2018, 12:00:15 AM »

I’m interested to hear about your most memorable sexual experiences. You know, the ones you lean back on in your alone time! We’ve all got those moments that we wouldn’t trade for anything, and I assume that most orgasmaniacs like myself that are willing to hang out on this site would probably be proud to share this experience with others!. Share a little backstory about anything that has helped mold you into the orgasmaniac you are today! Tell us about that amazing rebound sex, your first same sex experience, that time you got caught having some solo fun, or your first time experiences with new positions or interesting acts. Anything you want to reminisce is welcome! I will ask that you please just exclude ages for “early” experiences to keep this thread in good taste and non-offensive.
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 08:08:18 AM »

you first?
Mani
Administrator
Orientation: Straight
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 12:39:50 PM »

you first?

The reason it says "guest" under the OP's name is that he deleted his account since making this post. So there's no way he's gonna reply, let alone go first. It's still a valid topic for discussion.
magzine2
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 6 1/2
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 05:42:16 PM »

a works drink.talked with a girl.arranged to meet in her flat next morning when her flatmate went to work.I was about 23 and the anticipation of next morning had me wanking all night.I never came,but was wanking myself silly.I know!.next morning went round and started.came first time.needed a drink and went to the kitchen.I'd just come,but my cock was still stiff.I still remember it as the hardest I've ever been.fucked her 4 more times and went home about 5pm.still remember it as the stiffest cock I ever had!
Cumming84
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: 6ish
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 04:37:40 PM »

My favorite is from a few years back. I was very good friends with a girl that I always had an interest in, but never thought it to be a mutual feeling. We spent lots of time together and always shared common hobbies etc. We never really acted like we were into each other, or at least thats the way I saw it. After a break up I found myself bored and spending some time with her. After a few nights of bar hopping and video games we found ourselves watching some martial arts action movie on my couch. She insisted she could do half of the stunts we were watching, as I denied this in disbelief. She offered to show me one of her favorites, but she said she’d need me to stand up and be her “volunteer”. After a few random martial arts kicks and punches - she said “this ones my favorite”. Not very impressed with her previous display, I wasn’t expecting much. That’s when I realized how wrong I was. She jumped on the front of me, tightly wrapping her legs around my waist. She told me to keep my hands to myself (meaning don’t try to help her). She then clenched her legs tightly around me and laid her back down perfectly horizontal,making a 90degree angle out of our bodies with her hands extended above her head. She held the pose for what felt like minutes, and it was at that moment that I realized two things. 1) Damn this woman has some insane core strength- and 2)it’s really difficult to play off an erection when your cock is throbbing thru your pants and the reason it’s hard in the first place is still wrapped around you. It was one of the best but worst feelings at the same time. I was getting harder and harder as I thought “there’s no way she hasn’t noticed” but also terrified at the prospect of losing a great fried over an unexpected hard on. Let’s say She took it well... she realized what her hip movements had done to me rather quickly and told me to “watch what else she could do”.. At this point I was fairly confident she was enjoying the pressure between us- but still wasn’t entirely sure... then she dropped her back towards the floor while still tightly clenching her legs around me. This motion caused my hard cock which was still in my running pants and dripping with Precum to position itself with the underside of my head right in the soft warm spot in her black leggings. She then started doing very slow sit-ups from this position. All that did was push me to a near explosion as my cock was slowly playing a dangerous game of “just the tip” through our clothes. I was shaking- with what I’m guessing was a combination of nerves, anticipation, fear, and lust. She pulls herself up to me, Wrapping her arms around me, and still not a word has been exchanged about any of what’s happening. I kiss her neck, and it’s on.. clothes start flying, and without  much (if any) more foreplay we go straight to the bed where I slide into her warm welcoming pussy once, and only once before I pulled out and came on her belly. Don’t worry guys, we went for round 2 only seconds later and she got the orgasm she deserved for all her hard work..lol  after round two we slept in bed together for the remainder of that night, held each other close but woke up the next day to the exact same lives we had been living prior to this day. Somehow this experience didnt change a single thing about our friendship, and no, we’ve never done it again. This is that one faithful memory I know I can always rely on Wink  sounds pretty silly to tell a story about your own ”shortcummings” I’m sure, but I really don’t care! It was that good!
num
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 6
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 11:08:03 AM »

My Most memorable was I had started to date this younger women (my wife now)
we had been dating for about 3 month and had been having sex but nothing really memorable
so one raining night we were in her family room and we started to enjoy each other we were on the floor
we had got undressed and I was just ready to get between her legs and she turned around so we were in 69
we had never done that, before i knew it, she had me in her mouth and she slid her pussy over my mouth
it was amazing she was so wet and she had me in her mouth deep  we both were moving in good
after about 20 min I could tell she was getting ready to climax and i was also
well the timing was perfect we both started to cum it was so hot she was moaning and sucking while I was
eating her wetness .
after we were done we just laid there and both said what the hell just happened.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2018. All rights reserved.