* June 23, 2018, 06:01:40 PM
Register Login
News: Orgasmanic is 100% spam-free and popup-free! It's also 100% um... free! Join today for a great community experience!

Poll
Question: What do you like to see on cam?
Couples - sex/mutual masturbation - 96 → 59.3%
Solo Woman masturbation - 134 → 82.7%
Solo Man masturbation - 32 → 19.8%
2 Women - 64 → 39.5%
2 Men - 18 → 11.1%
Cock Close Up - 12 → 7.4%
Cock and Balls - 17 → 10.5%
Tits Only - 39 → 24.1%
Pussy Only - 44 → 27.2%
Straight Up Masturbation - 77 → 47.5%
Face Only (non sexual) - 23 → 14.2%
Fully Nude - 101 → 62.3%
Partially Nude - 70 → 43.2%
The Money Shot (eventually) - 56 → 34.6%
JUST the cum shot - 13 → 8%
Lingerie - 63 → 38.9%
Just Panties - 35 → 21.6%
Bound Cocks - 5 → 3.1%
Cock and Ball Torture - 4 → 2.5%
Pussy Spanking - 24 → 14.8%
Ass Play - 38 → 23.5%
Butt Plug - 31 → 19.1%
Guys Eating Their Cum - 14 → 8.6%
Blowjobs - 57 → 35.2%
Pussy Licking - 46 → 28.4%
Humping - 26 → 16%
You Don't care, as long as its a woman - 46 → 28.4%
you don't care, as long as its a man - 5 → 3.1%
strip tease - 58 → 35.8%
shower cam - 50 → 30.9%
Cock rings - 11 → 6.8%
Edging - 30 → 18.5%
Flaccid cock - 9 → 5.6%
Asshole (female) - 46 → 28.4%
Asshole (male) - 10 → 6.2%
Foreskin play - 8 → 4.9%
Self Suck - 19 → 11.7%
Just hanging out - 23 → 14.2%
Audio with cam - 52 → 32.1%
Just audio - 13 → 8%
Full body - 47 → 29%
Fully Clothed (non sexual) - 16 → 9.9%
Doing choirs naked - 18 → 11.1%
2 people making out - 23 → 14.2%
Fleshlight - 14 → 8.6%
Toys - 57 → 35.2%
One on One - 29 → 17.9%
Anyone can watch - 64 → 39.5%
Only women - 41 → 25.3%
Only Men - 7 → 4.3%
Playing in Panties - 35 → 21.6%
Bath Cam - 39 → 24.1%
Riding a toy - Female - 84 → 51.9%
Riding a toy - Male - 15 → 9.3%
The Orgasm Face - 73 → 45.1%
Feet/Legs - 17 → 10.5%

Total Voters: 162

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: What do you like to see on cam? POLL  (Read 2350 times)
BestinDK
Orgasmanic Babe
Orientation: Bi
Breast size: 42 DD
« on: March 12, 2018, 03:14:55 PM »

I know that some of us are not picky about what we watch, and I know others are very picky. So here is a list of the most common cams I have seen or would like to see in chat.

Please, I would prefer that some of you guys don't just go down the list and click all of them cause you want it all, but limit your choices, so we can all get a good feel for what most people want to see.

I often get asked "what do you want to see on cam" so maybe this will help some people out with what they can or should show and what people are looking for, at least that is the idea. I hope I covers most bases, but like always, I am sure I have forgotten some specific ones.

BestinDK Tongue

No part of this post or PM can be copied, edited, or re-posted without written permission from me. That goes for my pics, vids or any other content posted on my profile or site by me. Thanks
dog_tired
Orgasmanic Dude
Just me teasing a bit.
Orientation: Straight
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 03:40:00 PM »

I hope 10 wasn't too many to pick.  There are more, but tried to limit to my favourites. 
BestinDK
Orgasmanic Babe
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 03:43:54 PM »

I hope 10 wasn't too many to pick.  There are more, but tried to limit to my favourites. 

nope that is a good number and i made it so you could pick all of them, but it really is about favorites and to give people some directions (maybe)

BestinDK Tongue

No part of this post or PM can be copied, edited, or re-posted without written permission from me. That goes for my pics, vids or any other content posted on my profile or site by me. Thanks
Scot4U
Orgasmanic Dude
I'm willing to share, are you?!?
Cock size: That depends on you!
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 04:22:51 PM »

Naked dance Naked dance Naked dance  I found 25 out of the 56 to be the most appealing for me.  Naked dance Naked dance Naked dance

"If it looks good, eat it!!!"

Kik - Scot2469
Waitingforaclit
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: A little thicker than average I suppose.
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 04:40:38 PM »

I have simple tastes.  Five for me.
jack mehoff
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 7
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 05:24:45 PM »

nly had 7, so I went back and looked again...Now it's 11 Cheesy
rustynails42
Orgasmanic Dude
Rnails42
Male
Cock size: 7.5" length and 6" girth
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 08:58:35 PM »

'Doing choirs naked' made me laugh pretty good. But I think I know what you meant. Otherwise, yes, there's some people here that would have no problem getting an O group singing for them.  Grin
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 07:24:19 AM »

i picked 9
AllJizzedUp
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 08:30:38 AM »

Out of the ones I picked "orgasm face" would be the Most fascinating. Probably so because my chances of seeing something like that on cam here are close to zero. Never give up though....
BestinDK
Orgasmanic Babe
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2018, 10:04:53 AM »

Out of the ones I picked "orgasm face" would be the Most fascinating. Probably so because my chances of seeing something like that on cam here are close to zero. Never give up though....

When I cammed more, that was mostly what I showed when i was coming. I think it is sexier and you can usually see the point in which everything is released, sometimes that can be hard to see when its just a close up of female genitals, unless they are a squirter haha

BestinDK Tongue

BestinDK
Orgasmanic Babe
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2018, 10:09:53 AM »

'Doing choirs naked' made me laugh pretty good. But I think I know what you meant. Otherwise, yes, there's some people here that would have no problem getting an O group singing for them.  Grin

ooppppssss well this is my bad cause I didn't put the right word in there, i meant CHORUS!!!!  oops2 asking02 Toss computer! Oi!

Oh well, that being said, i have had people sing for me lol

BestinDK Tongue

AllJizzedUp
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2018, 01:38:32 PM »

When I cammed more, that was mostly what I showed when i was coming. I think it is sexier and you can usually see the point in which everything is released, sometimes that can be hard to see when its just a close up of female genitals, unless they are a squirter haha

That sounds hot, BestinDK, hope to have the pleasure sometime  Cheesy and IT IS quite daring to show face on cam. Having said that, how willing would I be to do that myself? Under the right circumstances, I'd show ALL OF ME....face included.
mrgirth4u
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 7" x 6 1/2"
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2018, 02:00:17 PM »

I voted on 8 put could have done many more!
BestinDK
Orgasmanic Babe
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2018, 02:13:37 PM »

That sounds hot, BestinDK, hope to have the pleasure sometime  Cheesy and IT IS quite daring to show face on cam. Having said that, how willing would I be to do that myself? Under the right circumstances, I'd show ALL OF ME....face included.

I never found it daring to show my face only cause I never had a job that required i be a nun in my home life, such as a teacher or working for the government. I also never cared cause, well, i just never did.

BestinDK Tongue

EasilyAroused
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2018, 03:20:26 PM »

I had almost 10 but in reality I love mostly anything. Very few I didnt like from the list. I tried to respect your wishes for an honest list. It might be an idea to have a poll of those same items of thing you dont want to see on cam. Just a thought  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2017. All rights reserved.