* October 15, 2018, 08:35:41 PM
Register Login
News: See what everyone's doing by clicking MORE -> Who's Online!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Tango Behaviour  (Read 4065 times)
sinandgrin
Orgasmanic Dude
feel free to join me
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2018, 08:23:08 AM »

Yes I used to enjoy tango but as stated to many lurkers, I drop in occasionally and if all looks good Iíll hang out  Jerk it otherwise Iím gone, sorry was not on at same time Tess for I would certainly have supported you and said my piece to the low life Harassor, thanks Mani and Ilike for your efforts, I do so enjoy being a member of the Orgasmanic community, there are a lot of wonderfully beautiful people here.
Mani
Administrator
Orientation: Straight
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2018, 07:11:46 PM »

Well IDK what is special about today but the BS level in Tango has been over the top. Again it is not Orgasmanic members, you've all been cooperative and friendly, and thank you very much for that! It's the folks referred from Jackinchat and some other sites that are being real dicks. So the rooms are locked for while until people (and the ban-hammer) cools down.
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2018, 08:47:21 AM »

good call
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2018, 11:26:59 PM »

Trying to find a better way to moderate Tango (without using up a lot of time) (that I would rather use doing fun things) (like actually wanking on occasion)!

Ergo, we now have a set of guidelines being streamed in the room more or less continuously:

* tangorules_-_Copy.JPG (37.22 KB, 548x207 - viewed 289 times.)
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2018, 11:36:18 PM »

Now a question for members that use Tango.

One of the things that happens a lot is people posting their own private room (or Skype address) and asking people to meet them there.

Personally, I consider this an annoyance that detracts from the idea of a having a GROUP masturbation room. I am inclined to say that is not acceptable behavior in the room, and I have tried to discourage it. I know of another group masturbation chat that labels this behavior "poaching" and it is cause for an instant ban from their chat. And I know of another group chat that has no such rule and it's become nothing but a hook-up chat, completely worthless. So I am considering making this a rule, and enforcing it (as if there's not enough BS to deal with in Tango, haha).

That said, I would like to know what the members of O think. Do you "poaching" should be allowed or not?
Curly
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 7
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2018, 07:35:13 AM »

That is one of the most annoying things in Tango. Poaching should be banned and so should anyone doing it.
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2018, 08:55:10 AM »

I agree - it seems kind of selfish / rude.
Upstate NY
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2018, 02:23:40 PM »

Agree. The point is group fun.
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2018, 02:38:24 PM »

Thanks for the input about poaching.

Having monitored the room quite a bit this weekend, I realized the problem is (at times) much worse than I thought. Sometimes, poaching is literally all that is going on.

So I have added a no poaching rule. I have also simplified the previous version of the rules. I think they were too wordy for some people. So I have made them as simple and direct as a can. Unfortunately that sacrificed the friendly tone of v1. Here's v2 of the Tango rules:

BTW, I think having the rules posted helped a fair bit this weekend. There were some notably good group masturbation sessions which included women for the first time in a long while.

I did get some heavy push-back from a few fellows that seem to think THEY own the room. I have disabused them of that impression.

* tangorulesv2.JPG (33 KB, 603x266 - viewed 206 times.)
Hickory101
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2018, 09:09:48 PM »

I had not been in Tango for some time. I checked in this weekend and again today and found it very enjoyable. I think that your efforts are having a noticeable effect.

I agree that people should post their names. Communication then follows.  More important is turning on cams. Blank screens are not nearly as sexy as naked masturbators.
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2018, 04:31:11 PM »

Thanks for the feedback Hickory. Glad you had a good time in Tango!   Thumbs up
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2018, 04:45:09 PM »

The past couple of days I have nabbed a few "wife guys" and a couple of poachers.

I also learned there is a "wife forum" out there dedicated to guys that show off their wives. Apparently the Tango rooms have been linked on that site. So that explains why we have a steady supply of "wife guys" arriving in Tango. As yet, I have not learned the actual name of the site.

If anyone has any idea what the site could be, please PM me. (Please don't post it here).
ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Shadow cock
Cock size: 6=====>"
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2018, 12:44:34 AM »

I also learned there is a "wife forum" out there dedicated to guys that show off their wives. Apparently the Tango rooms have been linked on that site. So that explains why we have a steady supply of "wife guys" arriving in Tango. As yet, I have not learned the actual name of the site.

If anyone has any idea what the site could be, please PM me. (Please don't post it here).

I wonder if they're linking directly to the appear.in URL. If so, I can always change our room names anytime (e.g., change otango1 to otango3) to kill their links.

I tried to find any external links to Tango, but found out that Google has eliminated the "link" search capability. Really sucks! Anyone know a good way to find links to specific URL's?
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2018, 02:02:22 AM »

I wonder if they're linking directly to the appear.in URL.

Yes, they are using direct links, for instance: https://www.jackinchat.com/search.php?searchterms=otango1&searchin=all&filterbyuser=

Also they pass links around in other appear.in rooms.

If so, I can always change our room names anytime (e.g., change otango1 to otango3) to kill their links.

I was under the impression that was a lot of work to do because of the redirections! If it not too hard, it's worth a try. I'd be curious to see how long before a new link gets discovered and passed around.

One thought: Otango3 might too logical, someone might easily guess at it.

I tried to find any external links to Tango, but found out that Google has eliminated the "link" search capability. Really sucks! Anyone know a good way to find links to specific URL's?

I'll message you with something!

ilikeitalot
Orgasm Explorer
Administrator
Shadow cock
Cock size: 6=====>"
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2018, 11:26:13 AM »

I could make it something like otango1234567 and change the number occasionally. This would force people to access it from here.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2018. All rights reserved.