* July 22, 2018, 08:25:11 PM
Register Login
News: Visit our video chat room and hang out with cool people!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Cumming after a visectomy  (Read 379 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
Curly(2)
Anonymous
« on: July 03, 2018, 01:33:43 AM »

Hello men of Orgasmic,
After giving this much thought, I've wondered how your orgasm changes after having had a visectomy? Does it feel different, does your cum look any different? Is there noticeably less of it? Do you notice any change from before the visectomy?
Curly
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 7
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 06:17:56 AM »

I had my vasectomy almost 12 years ago now, I've never noticed any real differences. Still shot a nice load and feels the exact same as before.
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 08:06:47 AM »

they say it should not change but i think it did change sum ... i still enjoy them dont get me wrong but .... i think it just is a different sensation etc ...
(maybe a psychologist would say its in my head ) - i dont think there is any diffence in the cum or look of it etc ... just no swimmers
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 11:42:59 AM »

Never noticed any difference here.  Didn't keep me out of the game long either.
"Wait two weeks" turned into 3 days.  Ahhhh I miss the old days of me and Miki being too horny to wait. 
Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 03:42:17 PM »

No difference what-so-ever for me!

My little buddies just stay inside and that means no worries.  Wink
Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 10:35:59 PM »

I had mine 2 years ago.  The first few post procedure felt a bit weird (didn't wait 2 weeks!) but volume and intensity are the same.  If anything, they got more enjoyable with the wife since we didn't have to worry about pregnancy anymore and she loves it when I cum in her.  But she also had her tubes tied for a double dose of security! Thumbs up
Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 06:06:35 PM »

No problems at all after my vasectomy. After a short time to clear the system no more worries about pregnancy.
Anonymous
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2018, 05:09:07 AM »

Did any of you guys have to give a semen sample after the procedure to be sure it worked?
Anonymous
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2018, 05:43:43 AM »

Did any of you guys have to give a semen sample after the procedure to be sure it worked?

Had to return a sample after two weeks, wife was happy to help provide that sample.  Jerk n cum
Anonymous
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 09:25:29 PM »

In response to the last reply:
Do they have you walk in with it or do you get sent to a room at the doctor office? Either way, that's awesome. You're a lucky guy.
Curly
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: 7
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2018, 06:31:36 AM »

Do they have you walk in with it or do you get sent to a room at the doctor office? Either way, that's awesome. You're a lucky guy.

Dropped off my sample early one morning, it couldnt be more than an hour old. Made for a great start to the day.
Anonymous
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 08:30:29 AM »

Some doctors are so skilled that you can deposit it directly into their mouths and they'll be able to tell if the procedure worked.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2017. All rights reserved.